Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
£#%&! off owen
whats hargreaves done to you?

Unread 07-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Sloane

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephdoe86
people should remember he played with carragher for years, and also at liverpool. he's never claimed to be united through and through so, so what if he played there?!
£#%&! off michael

Unread 07-09-2010, 06:49 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
people should remember he played with carragher for years, and also at liverpool. he's never claimed to be united through and through so, so what if he played there?!
Who is this #@&%!?

Unread 07-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Pop

Quote:
#@&%!.

Unread 07-09-2010, 07:00 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
£#%&! off michael
Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
Who is this #@&%!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
#@&%!.
stephanie's not exactly off to a flier, is she

Unread 08-09-2010, 09:14 PM
safingtons

Owen not giving up on England hopes

Manchester United striker Michael Owen still harbours hopes of once again pulling on an England shirt, despite being overlooked by manager Fabio Capello for more than two years.

Owen, 30, last featured for England in March 2008, three months after Capello took charge, and he has slipped behind fringe players such as Darren Bent and Bobby Zamora at international level.

With England making a winning start to their Euro 2012 qualifying campaign with victories over Bulgaria and Switzerland a recall seems unlikely.

Owen, however, still believes he has something to offer, now he has shaken off a groin injury.

"I've got 89 caps so far," Owen said. "I played for England for many years, starting when I was 18. I played basically right the way through until about two years ago, which was my last game. So hopefully I will play for them again one day, you never know."

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport...ml?CMP=OTC-RSS

Should have left United then you @#%&!.
Closed Thread