United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:33 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
never understood why someone would totally make this up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Tbf, people probably aren't bumping the Garnacho thread as he is 19 and it is only about his 6th start in the PL.
As opposed to a player making his debut in a new team surrounded by 7 or 8 players that were playing worse than him?

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:34 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b

As opposed to a player making his debut in a new team surrounded by 7 or 8 players that were playing worse than him?
You are surprised that a thread on a new player who we paid a decent whack for is actually being posted on? Jesus.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:35 PM
marlo

its come to this

keeping Scott The Scottish Player.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:37 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
You are surprised that a thread on a new player who we paid a decent whack for is actually being posted on? Jesus.
No

Where did you get that from?

I'm not surprised about anything, especially from some of the fredsters that seem to thrive off negativity, I'm just pointing out the over-top nonsense being posted about a new player making his debut.

Such as a post that included a link to a video of Mount receiving and then passing a ball as some sort of crime against football.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:38 PM
NedKelly

We need to be looking to offload this guy in January.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:39 PM
believe

Quote:

It’s pretty simple, we paid a lot of money for him, people expect more. Remember when debuts were scoring two goals and announcing yourself? Some of us remember them times and aren’t desperately trying to overlook any kind of negativity so not to offend the clique,

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:41 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
https://twitter.com/SkySportsPL/stat...062730753?s=20

its come to this

keeping Scott The Scottish Player.
lol.

casemiro was exposed because mount is so good at pressing? ok, love.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:43 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
It’s pretty simple, we paid a lot of money for him, people expect more. Remember when debuts were scoring two goals and announcing yourself? Some of us remember them times and aren’t desperately trying to overlook any kind of negativity so not to offend the clique,
He's played one game ffs

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:45 PM
larry

Quote:
Such as a post that included a link to a video of Mount receiving and then passing a ball as some sort of crime against football.
adding some actual evidence to back up my concerns about mason mount, sue me. and no one wants him to fail btw.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:45 PM
Coracao

Quote:
No

Where did you get that from?

I'm not surprised about anything, especially from some of the fredsters that seem to thrive off negativity, I'm just pointing out the over-top nonsense being posted about a new player making his debut.

It's a 4um, not Pravda. If people have their doubts about a player, they are entitled to post them. Especially in a thread dedicated to that player.

Not seen anything outlandish. Obviously a couple of agendas being formed, with Marlo already having his foundations in for a couple of months.

A few posts have been about his role in the side and the ability of Casemiro, Bruno and Mount to function as a unit. - which is unsurprising given Wovles walked through us at times.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:46 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
adding some actual evidence to back up my concerns about mason mount, sue me. and no one wants him to fail btw.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:46 PM
Ethers

Quote:
How many United midfielder debuts over the years have scored 2 goals pal? Must be a long list I’m sure.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:47 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
It's a 4um, not Pravda. If people have their doubts about a player, they are entitled to post them. Especially in a thread dedicated to that player.
Never said they anybody can't post anything.

And I'm also entitled to post my feelings on the matter. It's a 4um mate, not pravda...

Quote:
Not seen anything outlandish. Obviously a couple of agendas being formed, with Marlo already having his foundations in for a couple of months.

A few posts have been about his role in the side and the ability of Casemiro, Bruno and Mount to function as a unit. - which is unsurprising given Wovles walked through us at times.
Agree to disagree.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:49 PM
believe

Quote:
He's played one game ffs
So? Keane had played one game when he banged two in against Sheff Utd, it’s what we expected of him because then the standard was so high.

People have their opinions with what they’ve seen and they’re entitled to it. Yet it’s you and your five or six gang members bouncing from thread to thread telling everyone they’re wrong and they should be ashamed to call themselves United fans. The ironic thing being most of those complaining about last night basically just want us to be challenging for the league, yet you and the clique seem to be content with any old shite as long as we call get behind the manager and agree with what you’re saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
How many United midfielder debuts over the years have scored 2 goals pal? Must be a long list I’m sure.
Right on cue.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
So? Keane had played one game when he banged two in against Sheff Utd, it’s what we expected of him because then the standard was so high.

People have their opinions with what they’ve seen and they’re entitled to it. Yet it’s you and your five or six gang members bouncing from thread to thread telling everyone they’re wrong and they should be ashamed to call themselves United fans. The ironic thing being most of those complaining about last night basically just want us to be challenging for the league, yet you and the clique seem to be content with any old shite as long as we call get behind the manager and agree with what you’re saying.

Right on cue.
who's in this clique ?

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:51 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Right on cue.
There’s another gang?! Need heathers in asap to provide a name.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:53 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Right on cue.
Yet again, you can’t answer an actual question about something you’ve posted

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:53 PM
Patty_b

Quote:
And Schmeichel had a nightmare on his debut, Evra and Vidic took half a year to get going for us. What's your point?

Quote:
Why do people keep presenting this as an argument when no-one has said people can't have opinions. People post opinions, I post mine while taking theirs into account. If I think their opinion is %@#$&!s I'm going to say it.

Funny that you think I'm part of some sort of clique on here as well, I think I piss people off as equally as each other.

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:54 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yet again, you can’t answer an actual question about something you’ve posted
What?

Unread 15-08-2023, 02:56 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
And Schmeichel had a nightmare on his debut, Evra and Vidic took half a year to get going for us. What's your point?

Why do people keep presenting this as an argument when no-one has said people can't have opinions. People post opinions, I post mine while taking theirs into account. If I think their opinion is %@#$&!s I'm going to say it.

Funny that you think I'm part of some sort of clique on here as well, I think I piss people off as equally as each other.

Do you wanna be in my gang?