United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-07-2022, 09:44 PM
Bunker Buster

Exclamation The Ronaldo Reaction....

Tomorrow evening...

Not sure if he's starting (should) or being brought on (dodgy)

There's large sections of our support these days that aren't afraid to boo a man....

Have people bought into this Duncan castles disrespecting the badge ?

Will he get grief....?

Myself I accept his vaccination status, his compassionate leave request and will be suiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii 'ing on the forecourt...

Unread 30-07-2022, 09:51 PM
dunk

Silent indifference would be the best response.

Unread 30-07-2022, 10:00 PM
armchair

I'm probably wrong but I can't shake the feeling that this could be the greatest season of his career.

1-0 up in the europa and down to 10 men after 20 minutes. Captain Ronnie steps into the back four for 70 minutes of a defensive masterclass before heading the second from a United corner in the last minutes of the game.

Unread 30-07-2022, 10:01 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I'm probably wrong but I can't shake the feeling that this could be the greatest season of his career.

1-0 up in the europa and down to 10 men after 20 minutes. Captain Ronnie steps into the back four for 70 minutes of a defensive masterclass before heading the second from a United corner in the last minutes of the game.

CB is the only spot we aren’t struggling for players.

Unread 30-07-2022, 10:03 PM
Neo

Football

The history of the game is well over 150 years old, and here we have it’s greatest ever player, the king of football, returning to Old Trafford after a much needed period of convalescence with his family following an unimaginable personal tragedy.

A new manager has arrived, ushering in a new era, but the King of the game remains, the final remnant of a most glorious time, a bridge connecting the old world of Manchester United, and the new.

An icon of Old Trafford, wreathed in Red, returning to a rapturous reception. The most beloved player of his generation. Not a chance he will be booed. The “siuuuuu” shall ring out louder than ever before.

The King of the game plays. The King of the game stays.

He’s 100% vaccinated, btw.

Unread 30-07-2022, 11:02 PM
tatty

Put him in midfield.

Unread 31-07-2022, 06:16 AM
Joe Biden

Return of the king

Unread 31-07-2022, 07:38 AM
est.1878

Crowd will be 50pc kids..... No boos.

Unread 31-07-2022, 09:32 AM
Lodestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair

All possible aside from us scoring off a corner.

Unread 31-07-2022, 10:17 AM
windy waffles

Like a new signing.

Unread 31-07-2022, 12:21 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

CB is the only spot we aren’t struggling for players.
Quantity vs quality
Closed Thread