Closed Thread

Unread 21-09-2015, 05:04 PM
£#%&! KFC

Default Costa charged with violent conduct

Maureen's head will explode gotta be a long ban given his previous

still I'm sure that useless @#%&! Falcao will step up to the plate

Unread 21-09-2015, 05:05 PM
Cream

Another victory for the 'stop repeatedly smacking people in the face' brigade.

:shakehead:

Unread 21-09-2015, 05:07 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Another victory for the 'stop repeatedly smacking people in the face' brigade.

:shakehead:

Unread 21-09-2015, 05:08 PM
Bunker Buster

Gutted.

It should be encouraged....

Unread 21-09-2015, 05:09 PM
red in cumbria

Ah, wasn't expecting this. Its been a cracking 24 hours, nqat

Unread 21-09-2015, 05:15 PM
Pop

What the £#%&! is wrong with his face?

Unread 21-09-2015, 05:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Gabriel also been charged.....seems harsh as he was sent off and that cost them the game....that and the fact they are the biggest bottle job @#%&!s on the planet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

Lou Ferringo lives

Unread 21-09-2015, 05:18 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Zouma replied: "No, we're not surprised because we know Diego. Everyone knows Diego, and this guy likes to cheat a lot and put the opponent out of his game. "

Unread 21-09-2015, 05:19 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Gabriel also been charged.....seems harsh as he was sent off and that cost them the game....that and the fact they are the biggest bottle job @#%&!s on the planet

Lou Ferringo lives
he never died

Unread 21-09-2015, 05:23 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
he never died
yeah I know cheers for the update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
big Kurt will be going the same way as Dr Eva

Unread 21-09-2015, 06:24 PM
eusker

He was hardly violent. They need a new offense of handbags and shithousery.

Pundits are talking about him as if he was getting stuck into tackles rather than pinching and slapping.

Unread 21-09-2015, 08:02 PM
utd99

He's just a horrible nasty piece of work, so he fits Chelsea like a glove. I heard Lee Dixon the other day say he's just doing his job. Sorry Lee, his job is to play football and score goals, not smack people in the gob, elbow them in the gut and be a sneaky spiteful little @#%&! in the Suarez mode. Last time I looked, there were rules against that type of thing.

Funny though. Fighting Terry in training, slagging Mourinho off when he got hooked, and then Mou comes out and licks his bum in the post match. What a classless shithole of a club.

Unread 21-09-2015, 10:50 PM
Wingers

Clyde from the ant hill mob

Unread 21-09-2015, 10:50 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

apparently he's only 26 years old

Unread 21-09-2015, 11:18 PM
King Eric

Lads a loony, he's got anger issues, I think he could be cured with hypnotism.

Unread 21-09-2015, 11:24 PM
caliban

The Elephant man.
The Elephant ma-a-an
Diego Costa
He'd kick off with his nan...

Unread 22-09-2015, 01:26 AM
Paul Smith

Diego....With your face like an original Gargoyle mould.

Unread 22-09-2015, 01:41 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
He's just a horrible nasty piece of work, so he fits Chelsea like a glove. I heard Lee Dixon the other day say he's just doing his job. Sorry Lee, his job is to play football and score goals, not smack people in the gob, elbow them in the gut and be a sneaky spiteful little @#%&! in the Suarez mode. Last time I looked, there were rules against that type of thing.

Funny though. Fighting Terry in training, slagging Mourinho off when he got hooked, and then Mou comes out and licks his bum in the post match. What a classless shithole of a club.
I agree. It £#%&!ed me off then when all the commentators slag off the Arsenal players for reacting to it. "Diego Costa has done a job on him" one exclaimed. As if it's all part and parcel of the game to go around gouging peoples faces and smacking them in the mouth. It staggers me the refs haven't cottoned on to his antics either they surely must know what he does, it's so £#%&!ing blatant.

Unread 22-09-2015, 09:07 AM
PeakyBlinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Gutted.

It should be encouraged....
This.

Said the same thing to someone last night. The game needs a bit of snide/nastiness. Gone far too soft.

The days of battles between Keane, Vieria, Julian Dicks, Big Dunc, Vinny Jones etc are long gone.

Game is played by @#%&!.

Unread 22-09-2015, 09:31 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder
This.

Said the same thing to someone last night. The game needs a bit of snide/nastiness. Gone far too soft.

The days of battles between Keane, Vieria, Julian Dicks, Big Dunc, Vinny Jones etc are long gone.

Game is played by @#%&!.
All known for hard tackles, not snide antics hidden from the ref like Costa and Suarez. There's a difference.
Closed Thread