United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:03 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
If he hates the English people and culture so much he should £#%&! off the attention seeking hypocritical @#%&!.
where has he said he hates english people and culture? he just didn't want to turn to face the flag and sing the national anthem. how many england players don't sing it?

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:08 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
where has he said he hates english people and culture? he just didn't want to turn to face the flag and sing the national anthem. how many england players don't sing it?
A nations anthem is a tangible part of its culture and I would hazard he hates English people because they tried solving the Irish problem and had to bang a few heads together.

It's not about whether you sing it or not he's actively disrespecting the country where he lives.

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:11 PM
Coracao

Proper attention seeker this one.

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:18 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
A nations anthem is a tangible part of its culture and I would hazard he hates English people because they tried solving the Irish problem and had to bang a few heads together.

It's not about whether you sing it or not he's actively disrespecting the country where he lives.
it really is only about that. he didn't break into buck house and piss on the queen, ffs.

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:35 PM
Big Norm

Quote:

Jesus £#%&!ing Christ.

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:40 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
I would hazard he hates English people because they tried solving the Irish problem and had to bang a few heads together.
that's certainly one way of looking at it.

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:45 PM
Sparky***

Maybe he should play for free so 50% of his exorbitant wages don't go to the government of a country he so obviously hates?

Or failing that, why doesn't he just £#%&! off back to Ireland where he can pretend to know the words to that gibberish national anthem of theirs and play hurling or GAA.

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:55 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Maybe he should play for free so 50% of his exorbitant wages don't go to the government of a country he so obviously hates?

Or failing that, why doesn't he just £#%&! off back to Ireland where he can pretend to know the words to that gibberish national anthem of theirs and play hurling or GAA.
if he was telling a black england player to £#%&! off back to his own country for not singing the national anthem, would it be tolerated?

you're a racist, son.

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:57 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Good on him

Why the £#%&! should he show respect for a family who's armed forces murdered his neighbours ?
I didn't know the nazis murdered anyone in the republic

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
if he was telling a black england player to £#%&! off back to his own country for not singing the national anthem, would it be tolerated?

you're a racist, son.
So is he then.

Unread 19-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
So is he then.
who has he told to £#%&! off back to their own country like you have just done?

Unread 19-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
who has he told to £#%&! off back to their own country like you have just done?
I'm not telling him to £#%&! off because he's white or Irish i'm telling him because he obviously doesn't like this country and feels the need to make ridiculous political statements during pre-season friendlies like some angsty teenager.

If he feels so strongly about irish independence, stop giving money to an oppressive government, go back to ireland and do something constructive for "the cause".

He's a shameless £#%&!ing hypocrite.

Unread 19-07-2015, 01:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious

Unread 19-07-2015, 01:06 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
I'm not telling him to £#%&! off because he's white or Irish i'm telling him because he obviously doesn't like this country and feels the need to make ridiculous political statements during pre-season friendlies like some angsty teenager.

If he feels so strongly about irish independence, stop giving money to an oppressive government, go back to ireland and do something constructive for "the cause".

oh, the irony.

he's not sung the national anthem. paul scholes didn't. stop trying to justify telling people to £#%&! off back to their own country. you've got this one wrong.

Unread 19-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Big Norm

Good to see all the post Charlie Hebdo freedom of expression %@#$&!s being maintained.

Unread 19-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
oh, the irony.

he's not sung the national anthem. paul scholes didn't. stop trying to justify telling people to £#%&! off back to their own country. you've got this one wrong.
Don't care that he didn't sing the national anthem tbh. I don't like it myself, think it's shit.

However he obviously has a big problem with this country from refusing to have a poppy on his kit to this kind of pointless gesture in a pre season friendly .

If you're going to be a moral crusader it's probably best if you aren't happy to collect 'blood stained' pounds with pictures of your oppressors printed on the front.

Unread 19-07-2015, 01:14 PM
gigi1744

Quote:

It amuses me that by continuing to play in this country his taxes pay for the very things he despises.

Unread 19-07-2015, 01:16 PM
no fun

Quote:

%@#$&!s

I like many aspects of this country, but that doesn't mean I will stand up and sing a song about an unelected scrounging Tory @#%&!

Unread 19-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
%@#$&!s

I like many aspects of this country, but that doesn't mean I will stand up and sing a song about an unelected scrounging Tory @#%&!
Don't then. It's your right. But don't expect the rest of us not to point out hypocrisy when we see it.

Unread 19-07-2015, 01:21 PM
20 times

Looks like the "offended" crew are out in force on this thread.

Piss well and truly boiled.
Closed Thread