United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2009, 04:51 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
if it's only £1 a game then I can handle that, was expecting a lot more the way it's risen in the last four seasons

reckon my mate will gvive his up though
Tbh Kev, you'd still go if you had to sell your organs to buy one. If you didn't, what else could you start a thread about?

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Tbh Kev, you'd still go if you had to sell your organs to buy one. If you didn't, what else could you start a thread about?
Tomorrows back pages?

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:09 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Tomorrows back pages?

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:10 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withers
Tomorrows back pages?
Main reason I come on here. It's like the bit at the end of newsnight.

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:24 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
well i have to factor in travel from london too at £80 a pop, its starting to become unjustifiable

got you by the clackers though as football is the drug and its too hard to give it up
£80 !!!!!! Is that the train ? My average flights are £40ish return. Sometimes a tenner and the odd occasion get ripped off like for the City game coming up £97.

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:25 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
£80 !!!!!! Is that the train ? My average flights are £40ish return. Sometimes a tenner and the odd occasion get ripped off like for the City game coming up £97.
thank god for the megatrain

btw Weeman flybe have a flight sale on at the moment ends tomorrow at midnite might be worth a look if you are coming over for Arsenal games at OT

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
Main reason I come on here. It's like the bit at the end of newsnight.

But more cryptic. Can't imagine Paxman going 'You'll never believe what that Tory @#%&! has said now '

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:31 PM
wee man

Quote:
thank god for the megatrain

btw Weeman flybe have a flight sale on at the moment ends tomorrow at midnite might be worth a look if you are coming over for Arsenal games at OT
yeah booked a wee while ago for the arse X 2 and city games. Got a return for next weeks game for £20 and after reading on here (I think) that the Great manc run was the Sunday after the league game it could only be the Sat lunch time so booked it a few months ago. City game costly but over the season it's been ok.

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
yeah booked a wee while ago for the arse X 2 and city games. Got a return for next weeks game for £20 and after reading on here (I think) that the Great manc run was the Sunday after the league game it could only be the Sat lunch time so booked it a few months ago. City game costly but over the season it's been ok.
yeah that Arsenal league game is defo staying May 16th

could be a VERY big day that one

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:38 PM
wee man

Quote:
yeah that Arsenal league game is defo staying May 16th

could be a VERY big day that one
mans is hoping to be in a very good mood in liverpool airport that evening

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:44 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
mans is hoping to be in a very good mood in liverpool airport that evening
mans will be missing his flight I reckon

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

But more cryptic. Can't imagine Paxman going 'You'll never believe what that Tory @#%&! has said now '

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:44 PM
wee man

Quote:
mans will be missing his flight I reckon

mans may be able to walk home

Unread 21-04-2009, 05:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

Quote:

mans may be able to walk home
it won't be the first time

Unread 21-04-2009, 07:14 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether

And doing that face

Unread 21-04-2009, 07:34 PM
Withers

Balding 50 year olds with middle aged spread saying mans.

Marlo has a lot to answer for.
Closed Thread