United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:20 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
well i have to factor in travel from london too at £80 a pop, its starting to become unjustifiable

got you by the clackers though as football is the drug and its too hard to give it up
oh i agree for us its a lot harder, travel then the ticket, food etc it is expensive. but for the locals i honestly dont see what they have to moan about.

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:20 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
well i have to factor in travel from london too at £80 a pop, its starting to become unjustifiable

got you by the clackers though as football is the drug and its too hard to give it up
billy i could not be arsed going back up week in week out as much as i love it takes way to much time up over the weekend and cost far too much. i miss it but £#%&! it shit happens

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:25 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
billy i could not be arsed going back up week in week out as much as i love it takes way to much time up over the weekend and cost far too much. i miss it but £#%&! it shit happens
I have nothing but respect for the likes of cockney reds who travel to OT every home game, the miles and hours they put in following the shirts is astonishing

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
oh i agree for us its a lot harder, travel then the ticket, food etc it is expensive. but for the locals i honestly dont see what they have to moan about.
how many games do you do a season?

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:25 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
you're a family man now...

interested in loaning your brief out for a season?

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I have nothing but respect for the likes of cockney reds who travel to OT every home game, the miles and hours they put in following the shirts is astonishing

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

how many games do you do a season?
try to get in 4 or 5 a season. mostly aways though

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:26 PM
sullers

currently sharing my season ticket with 11 others but we might have to bump it up to 18

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:27 PM
marlo

Quote:
I have nothing but respect for the likes of cockney reds who travel to OT every home game, the miles and hours they put in following the shirts is astonishing[color="Silver"]
thanks.

ive only done 6 games this season though

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:27 PM
sullers

Quote:
what about united games?

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
what about united games?
how many games do you get to? utd btw not pompy

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:29 PM
sullers

Quote:
how many games do you get to? utd btw not pompy
however many you do+1

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:29 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullers
however many you do+1
dick

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Smeggs

[quote=elephantstone;1480714]I have nothing but respect for the likes of cockney reds who travel to OT every home game, the miles and hours they put in following the shirts is astonishing[quote]

i'm not danny dyer but i do live here and £#%&! me it's gets tiring sometimes, i'm not renewing next season not cos i don't want to go, but just to reduce the number of games. will still prob end up going to about 60% but at least that way it eases the financial and time burden. i know alot of cockney reds i know have hardly missed a game home and away in decades.

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:30 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
thanks.

ive only done 6 games this season though
with your resources I thought you would be an ever present like Wigan Ste and £#%&!KFC

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:33 PM
marlo

Quote:
okay

with your resources I thought you would be an ever present like Wigan Ste and £#%&!KFC
with work and other commitments i just cant.

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:34 PM
Ginners

Quote:
okay
is that good enough? or should i be doing more? i do fear one day i will lose my top red status

oh and im coming up saturday btw

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:35 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
with work and other commitments i just cant.
like not being able to leave here for a day?

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:36 PM
sullers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe

I've overcome that via wifi

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:44 PM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
the church comes first

marlo, two religions

Unread 21-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Stickman

if ANY of you dont like it - £#%&! off and watch Chelsea.

Unread 21-04-2009, 04:50 PM
£#%&! KFC

if it's only £1 a game then I can handle that, was expecting a lot more the way it's risen in the last four seasons

reckon my mate will gvive his up though
Closed Thread