Originally Posted by Lok
Looks good.

£#%&!ing Briatore giving Dowie player instructions during a reserve game

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Barcabal

love flav! Bernie complaining about the price of energy drinks

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:34 AM
red in cumbria

The "Four Year Plan" isn't turning out quite so brilliantly right now, is it??

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The "Four Year Plan" isn't turning out quite so brilliantly right now, is it??
Careful or Sparky will be in here windmilling you

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Sparky***

the managerial appointments were baffling up until warnock tbh.

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:44 AM
thatsfuctit

what does she see in the ageing billionaire Briotore? Alonso drove their wedding car ffs. Fernando not Xavi

Unread 05-03-2012, 01:50 AM
History

Great stuff that flavio is a know nothing @#%&!. I imagine that's exactly what ambromovich is like.

Unread 05-03-2012, 02:17 AM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
he gave a few million away to the Labour party.

Gianni >Malcolm Tucker
Gianni was like the annoying Italian bloke on the Ladbrokes advert. Was expecting him to scream "Free Bet!" at any moment.

Completely £#%&!ing clueless about football. Every time a QPR player £#%&!ed up he screamed "This coach is useless!"... at no time questioning his own role in appointing a steady stream of supposedly useless managers.

Unread 05-03-2012, 02:34 AM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
Gianni was like the annoying Italian bloke on the Ladbrokes advert. Was expecting him to scream "Free Bet!" at any moment.

Completely £#%&!ing clueless about football. Every time a QPR player £#%&!ed up he screamed "This coach is useless!"... at no time questioning his own role in appointing a steady stream of supposedly useless managers.

Flav didnt take no shit!

Unread 05-03-2012, 11:01 AM
Part 36 Offer

was a great show

briatore is a right @#%&!

Unread 05-03-2012, 11:15 AM
DuanePipe

Loved the part when Gianni went mental, kicked the seat in front of him and the subtitle said

"I am very unhappy right now".

That's going to be my new style of watching football. Each goal we concede I'm kicking something and roaring; "I am very unhappy right now". I expect to be doing it a lot between now and season's end.

Unread 05-03-2012, 11:41 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuanePipe
Loved the part when Gianni went mental, kicked the seat in front of him and the subtitle said

"I am very unhappy right now".

That's going to be my new style of watching football. Each goal we concede I'm kicking something and roaring; "I am very unhappy right now". I expect to be doing it a lot between now and season's end.
Looking grim for your boys Duane, firing thick Mick is looking like a ridiculous decision.

Unread 05-03-2012, 11:48 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcabal
he gave a few million away to the Labour party
And the Tories, I think you will find. And they are the party who he normally votes for.

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:17 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Looking grim for your boys Duane, firing thick Mick is looking like a ridiculous decision.
Indeed. Think we should have a club motto change "Out of darkness cometh ridiculousness."

Never liked the Premier League any way. /pout.

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:21 PM
red in cumbria

But the point is, Wolves were in free fall under McCarthy anyway......

It was sacking him without being certain of a decent replacement (with all due respect to Connor) which has £#%&!ed them

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:27 PM
DuanePipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
But the point is, Wolves were in free fall under McCarthy anyway......

It was sacking him without being certain of a decent replacement (with all due respect to Connor) which has £#%&!ed them
To a certain extent. We were, points wise, in a better position this season than last. McCarthy deserved until the end of the season for no other reason than he had managed to scrape us to safety twice and could have done it again. Connor won't be able to. The owner had a rush of blood to the head when his beloved Liverpool beat us easily, going in to the dressing room and having a go at the players in front of the manager was rash and something you'd more expect from Flavio. That act alone has caused significant damage. Oh, that and having a team full of shit heads, Jarvis and Fletcher excluded. Fulham are a quality side though. Players like Dempsey and Dembele should be playing at a higher level.

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:28 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Indeed. Think we should have a club motto change "Out of darkness cometh ridiculousness."

Never liked the Premier League any way. /pout.
Pronounced with a lisp for added effect

Unread 05-03-2012, 12:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
The owner had a rush of blood to the head when his beloved Liverpool beat us easily, going in to the dressing room and having a go at the players in front of the manager was rash and something you'd more expect from Flavio
Yup, that sort of thing rarely ends happily. Rather like Phil Brown humiliating his players in the centre circle at HT :£#%&!er:
Closed Thread