Unread 13-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Bookmarked.

Unread 13-07-2019, 02:04 PM
ZiggyStardust

Really enjoyed that 2nd half
Front 3 were so positive and exciting in stark contrast to our attack in the first half

Surprised how well Gomes played wide left
Cracking little footballer
Greenwood’s going to be a superstar but just needs to bag to settle down in front of goal
Rash looks powerful and hungry and Pogba classy on the ball

As for the new signings, James was Ok first half but Wan-Bissaka was very impressive 2nd half
Such a clean tackler and looks the sort who can lock down a right side of the pitch

Axel the only real positive from the first half

Unread 13-07-2019, 02:06 PM
shenwen

Better 2nd half

Positive from the youth. Gomes, Tuanzers, Greenwood, McT and James Rockford should all do well this season. Still not sure about Chongy.

Love the Perth plan of playing from the back. It was £#%&!ing stupid, but at least it was a plan

Unread 13-07-2019, 02:07 PM
Jack Duckworth

whisper it...

Unread 13-07-2019, 02:07 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Really enjoyed that 2nd half
Front 3 were so positive and exciting in stark contrast to our attack in the first half

Surprised how well Gomes played wide left
Cracking little footballer
Greenwood’s going to be a superstar but just needs to bag to settle down in front of goal
Rash looks powerful and hungry and Pogba classy on the ball

As for the new signings, James was Ok first half but Wan-Bissaka was very impressive 2nd half
Such a clean tackler and looks the sort who can lock down a right side of the pitch

Axel the only real positive from the first half
Didn’t watch it (obvs) but good to hear. Is it Leeds Leeds Leeds next?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
whisper it...

Unread 13-07-2019, 02:09 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
whisper it...
[SIZE="1"]top 6 finish

Unread 13-07-2019, 02:09 PM
Red Santos

We looked better in the 2nd half when Perth put a bunch of 15 year olds on the pitch

Unread 13-07-2019, 02:12 PM
puressence

Decent that. Wan bissaka looks good Anyway new rule take a goalkick to players in box

Unread 13-07-2019, 02:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Decent that. Wan bissaka looks good Anyway new rule take a goalkick to players in box
Nice of them to alter the rules for Pep.

Unread 13-07-2019, 03:29 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Love the Perth plan of playing from the back. It was £#%&!ing stupid, but at least it was a plan
was like watching a van gaal team that had been told not to go into the opposition half before passing inside to the deepest midfielder.

Unread 13-07-2019, 03:40 PM
d_knight

Luke Shaw is not fat now, but hamstrung

Unread 13-07-2019, 04:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I don't know what our starting 11 is
Nor does our manager tbf.

Unread 13-07-2019, 04:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Nor does our manager tbf.

RIC oclock

Unread 13-07-2019, 05:46 PM
shenwen

Defence still a joke

AWB
Lindelof
Tuanzabe

That’s it for me

Any kids coming through?

Unread 13-07-2019, 08:12 PM
Part 36 Offer

Just watched it. Encouraging from James and the Spider

James Garner looks a player. Can see him surprising a few this season. We really could do with him, Greenwood and Gomes making it!! The latter are both huge talents - could these 3 be our class of 2019?!

Big Axel looked quality too. Get Maguire in and £#%&! the other useless @#%&!s off.

I can see the makings of a decent side if we strengthen between now and the start of the season.

Unread 13-07-2019, 08:16 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

James Garner looks a player. Can see him surprising a few this season. We really could do with him, Greenwood and Gomes making it!! The latter are both huge talents - could these 3 be our class of 2019?!

Big Axel looked quality too. Get Maguire in and £#%&! the other useless @#%&!s off.

I can see the makings of a decent side if we strengthen between now and the start of the season.
Against a £#%&!ing australian team of reserves

you're on £#%&!ing drugs mate

Unread 13-07-2019, 08:18 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

If Maguire came in I wouldn’t be averse to a back 3 of him, Linders and Tuanzebe with Shaw and Wanners-Bissakerers pushed on at wingback.

Unread 13-07-2019, 08:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Against a £#%&!ing australian team of reserves

you're on £#%&!ing drugs mate
😂 first game in months. It’s a practice session.

If united sign Maguire and Fernandes I think it’s a decent summer in the circs.

Unread 13-07-2019, 09:18 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
If Maguire came in I wouldn’t be averse to a back 3 of him, Linders and Tuanzebe with Shaw and Wanners-Bissakerers pushed on at wingback.
Neither are good enough going forward to be wing backs
Closed Thread