United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who should be our main penalty taker?
Pogba (stick with him) 10 24.39%
Rashford 11 26.83%
Lukaku 4 9.76%
Martial 9 21.95%
Lingard 0 0%
Herrera 2 4.88%
Young 0 0%
Lindelof 0 0%
Matic 0 0%
The Scottish Player 1 2.44%
Shaw 0 0%
Fred 0 0%
Perreira 1 2.44%
Chong 0 0%
Jones 2 4.88%
Smalling 1 2.44%
Bailly 0 0%
Dalot 0 0%
Sanchez 0 0%
Other (please state) 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Unread 04-03-2019, 12:21 PM
TheFatGoth

Question Is it time for Pogba to relinquish penalty duty?

Who should be our new guy?

Unread 04-03-2019, 12:23 PM
Switching Off

Dave. What better player to know what the goalkeeper is going to do than a goalkeeper?

Unread 04-03-2019, 12:23 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

no poll no party

has to be someone who's gonna be regularly on the pitch so that excludes tony m, jesseh, tony v, joneseh, and around 10 others

poggers, rashers or ashley. you decide...

Unread 04-03-2019, 12:33 PM
My Name is Heath

Adolf Hitler

Unread 04-03-2019, 03:15 PM
doudou

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Marshall

Unread 04-03-2019, 03:51 PM
windy waffles

Missed three this season.

Needs to be removed asap.

Don't care who takes them as long as they score. Steve Bruce once scored twelve in a season so give it to Chris Smalling for all I care.

Unread 04-03-2019, 03:57 PM
Seamus

why secretly? People are going to find out

Unread 04-03-2019, 03:58 PM
Clownbones

No.

Hth.

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:02 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
No.

Hth.
You hope that hurt

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:09 PM
Clownbones

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
You hope that hurt
Well, it is Gothers.

Pogba strikes me as someone who will score the ones that matter.

What are his miss this year? Burnley? Yesterday? Everton? Winning at the time of the first two and scored the rebound against Everton.

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Bunker Buster

No rebounds soon....

Quote:
. There will be no rebounds from penalties
Play will stop for a restart if a penalty is saved or hits the post, meaning there will be no chance to follow up and score from rebounds, meaning players will no longer need to line up on the edge of the area.
Drop him soon.

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No rebounds soon....

Drop him soon.
That's shit

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:13 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Missed three this season.

Needs to be removed asap.

Don't care who takes them as long as they score. Steve Bruce once scored twelve in a season so give it to Chris Smalling for all I care.
Going by that rationale we should give it to Steve Bruce.

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
That's shit
Thought it was April 1st when forwarders told us....

Horrific

https://www.marca.com/en/football/in...9788b45cc.html

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:17 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Going by that rationale we should give it to Steve Bruce.
He wasn't on the list so I went for Chris Smalling.

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:30 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

Horrific

Wtf?

Why?

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:31 PM
dunk

Quote:

Horrific

Quote:
4. Players can touch the ball in the area after a goalkeeper kicks it outUntil now, players could not touch goal kicks before they exited the box, but now they will be able to.
£#%&! me City and Liverpool games will have players stood next to the £#%&!ing keeper on goal kicks

Subs having to go off at the nearest touchline is a weird one as well. I get the time wasting bit, but then someone wearing the same kit as one of the teams has to traipse around the outside of the pitch to get to the dugout and if it's 2 or 3 at once? Imagine both sides rock a triple sub at a corner deffo going to cause confusion at some point that, and of course, no more standing ovation for players that deserve it as there number goes up and they're off the pitch in 2 steps and the game carries on

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:33 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He wasn't on the list so I went for Chris Smalling.
Has Smalls ever taken one for us? Think he might have in that Derby fiasco... probably missed too.

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:54 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
£#%&! me City and Liverpool games will have players stood next to the £#%&!ing keeper on goal kicks

Subs having to go off at the nearest touchline is a weird one as well. I get the time wasting bit, but then someone wearing the same kit as one of the teams has to traipse around the outside of the pitch to get to the dugout and if it's 2 or 3 at once? Imagine both sides rock a triple sub at a corner deffo going to cause confusion at some point that, and of course, no more standing ovation for players that deserve it as there number goes up and they're off the pitch in 2 steps and the game carries on
Don't think they have to go off at the nearest point. More that it's allowed. Along with the rebounds, a strange change tbh.

Surprised no changes to substitutions allowed. First half subs (ie injuries) shouldn't count as part of your three. Nor should goalies coming off. And should get more options on the bench to allow potential youth players getting a chance.

Unread 04-03-2019, 04:56 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Don't think they have to go off at the nearest point. More that it's allowed. Along with the rebounds, a strange change tbh.

Surprised no changes to substitutions allowed. First half subs (ie injuries) shouldn't count as part of your three. Nor should goalies coming off. And should get more options on the bench to allow potential youth players getting a chance.
You can name all your first team squad on the bench in Italy can't you? Or have I imagined that?

Was thinking about the injuries thing, it's a bit open to abuse isn't it? Enforced subs vs. Tactical. Can always fake an injury..

Players have always been allowed to leave the field anywhere on a sub haven't they? loads of times players have just stepped off the pitch and the sub is made..
Closed Thread