United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Hall of Fame

Unread 15-05-2017, 07:39 PM
sa7

Good little vid that. Despise the sheep£#%&!gers, but miss them royally. Get the £#%&!ers back up asap and £#%&! off utter piss like Bournemouth and Swansea.

Manchester and Leeds, two proper Northern cities going at it on and off the pitch.

Those Leeds lads at the end being made to face the wall like naughty school kids

What a time to be alive (I wasn't).

Unread 15-05-2017, 07:45 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
What was it that £#%&!ed everyone's hair up so badly? Everyone looked at least thirty. An utterly abysmal decade aesthetically speaking.
It was an abomination that I'm glad that generation took on the chin for the benefit of all. Pretty sure they absorbed 99% of the world's static electricity to get hair like that

Unread 16-05-2017, 06:48 AM
denis lawless

Last match of the season, slim outside chance of winning the league .....but both results went the wrong way......on the bus back to the train station, we got bricked from a bridge......upset a few of the reds on the bus so they proceeded to wreck the £#%&!er....kicked out most of the windows and ripped out and threw most of the seats out of the back.....the duel carriageway was littered with debris

Nice little fire at the back by the time we got to the station too

Unread 16-05-2017, 06:52 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Last match of the season, slim outside chance of winning the league .....but both results went the wrong way......on the bus back to the train station, we got bricked from a bridge......upset a few of the reds on the bus so they proceeded to wreck the £#%&!er....kicked out most of the windows and ripped out and threw most of the seats out of the back.....the duel carriageway was littered with debris

Nice little fire at the back by the time we got to the station too
Last game of the 79/80 season?

Unread 16-05-2017, 06:57 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
Last game of the 79/80 season?
Yeah.....I think we lost 0-2 iirc but the other result had already gone the wrong way so it made no difference

made the mistake of taking a bird to the game with me .....was her first away experience

Unread 16-05-2017, 07:25 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Yeah.....I think we lost 0-2 iirc but the other result had already gone the wrong way so it made no difference

made the mistake of taking a bird to the game with me .....was her first away experience
to leeds in those years could she fight? your judgement wasn't what it is now denis

Unread 16-05-2017, 07:29 AM
thatsfuctit

Quote:

I was 13, It was my first away visit to Leeds too, we'd moved here about a month before, a bit of an eye opener.

Unread 16-05-2017, 07:30 AM
20 times

Quote:

I remember someone telling me about someone else taking their bird to Leeds. She came back with a fractured skull

Unread 16-05-2017, 07:54 AM
no fun

Quote:

Schoolboy error

Only ever took a bird to the match once....Sue from baguley....she wanted to know what all the fuss was about so I took her to a midweek game v boro I think...stood in the old Trafford paddock, when we scored Dave from Stretford used it as an excuse to jump on her and grab her busters ( which, tbf, were astounding)

Unread 16-05-2017, 08:01 AM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Schoolboy error

Only ever took a bird to the match once....Sue from baguley....she wanted to know what all the fuss was about so I took her to a midweek game v boro I think...stood in the old Trafford paddock, when we scored Dave from Stretford used it as an excuse to jump on her and grab her busters ( which, tbf, were astounding)
Standard people bringing their 'birds' to football in them days but to a leeds away is biscuit taking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
I remember someone telling me about someone else taking their bird to Leeds. She came back with a fractured skull
she was lucky

Unread 16-05-2017, 08:26 AM
denis lawless

In my defence, she was a mate rather than a gf....she insisted she wanted to go and would have gone alone if I hadn't taken her.....was hoping for a £#%&! out of my chivalry.....alas, no

Also had great busters ....didnt even get a chance to "hug" out a goal......sexton's shit@#%&!s

Although I was pressed up against her arse cheeks for most of the game

Unread 16-05-2017, 09:01 AM
no fun

Quote:
In my defence, she was a mate rather than a gf....she insisted she wanted to go and would have gone alone if I hadn't taken her.....was hoping for a £#%&! out of my chivalry.....alas, no

Also had great busters ....didnt even get a chance to "hug" out a goal......sexton's shitc***s

Although I was pressed up against her arse cheeks for most of the game
Not having it den you are a £#%&!ing disgrace...this was the seventies pal, would savile or Rolf have come back from the match without something in the £#%&! bank?

You were probably one of those @#%&!s in an Afghan coat and Jesus sandals who believed in equality for women back then

Unread 16-05-2017, 09:14 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Not having it den you are a £#%&!ing disgrace...this was the seventies pal, would savile or Rolf have come back from the match without something in the £#%&! bank?

You were probably one of those @#%&!s in an Afghan coat and Jesus sandals who believed in equality for women back then
I can put your mind at ease there nofunners.....she was a constant £#%&! back then, sadly had to administer it myself though

She was a bit old for Saville
....Harris would definitely have had a go though......

Unread 16-05-2017, 09:18 AM
thatsfuctit

and the year before's trip

Unread 16-05-2017, 09:18 AM
no fun

Quote:
I can put your mind at ease there nofunners.....she was a constant £#%&! back then, sadly had to administer it myself though

She was a bit old for Saville
....Harris would definitely have had a go though......
Look den, cast your mind back...it was the seventies man, it was your legal* right to grab her busters and get your hand down the front of her high waistband bay city rollers kecks, the fact you didn't is clearly down to you being a big polish puff

* it probably wasnt

Unread 16-05-2017, 09:53 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Look den, cast your mind back...it was the seventies man, it was your legal* right to grab her busters and get your hand down the front of her high waistband bay city rollers kecks, the fact you didn't is clearly down to you being a big polish puff

* it probably wasnt
So having my #@&%! pressed up between her arse cheeks for two bouts of 45 minutes as we swayed around on a terrace doesn't count then ?

Unread 16-05-2017, 09:58 AM
hopkins

some incredible strides ansd barnets in those vids

Unread 16-05-2017, 09:59 AM
no fun

Quote:
So having my c**k pressed up between her arse cheeks for two bouts of 45 minutes as we swayed around on a terrace doesn't count then ?
Through the material doesn't count

Unread 16-05-2017, 10:36 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Through the material doesn't count
Pretty sure she felt my presence

Even through the thickness of 70s clobber

Unread 16-05-2017, 10:54 AM
no fun

Quote: