Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Joke's on you. You're 37 and masquerading as a united fan for attention

Unread 15-09-2017, 07:45 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Derby 89 when Michael Knighton came on the pitch to 'calm us' down

A good 10-15k united fans there that day - was £#%&!ing brilliant.
Didnt get in. The police turned our coach around.

Wednesday the same year was rammed with reds. As was shedfield united in the FA cup year.

Unread 15-09-2017, 08:34 AM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Rachel: "In the Emirates as a home fan. Ashamed of Arsenal right now. All the warnings about turning away fans away and they've done nothing. No stewards to be seen. Feeling so intimidated."

Ade: "Currently inside the Emirates, thousands upon thousands of German fans everywhere around us. Horrible tense atmosphere. Tens of thousands of fans being made to feel very unsafe, including very young children.
"Not sure how this has happened. Has to be said if the roles were reversed and I was a British fan doing this in a German city, I'd be hanging my head in shame."

Foz: "Got to my usual seats in Club level with my 11-year-old son. Surrounded by Cologne fans. So unsafe we have been moved to the other side of the ground. Worst feeling at football in 40 years of watching home and away."

Chris: "Currently in the home end at Emirates - away section (corner) full and in full voice. Hundreds of people joining in the singing in the adjacent section behind the goal that should be for Arsenal supporters. Can only assume they are Cologne fans."

Steve: "Don't feel safe inside and won't feel safe outside. Should be called off and the Cologne fans sent packing. Arsenal fans who sold their tickets should be banned."
Closed Thread