United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Don't like Barca. Booooooooooo! If you can't enjoy that, give up.
Not just that, but they were playing one of those sides who is - by any reasonable yardstick - (even) more dislikeable than them.

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:44 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
It's pathetic. An incredible tie, filled with eveything that makes football so much fun. No local interest from us, doesn't affect us in any way shape or form. ....wait, no. Don't like Barca. Booooooooooo! If you can't enjoy that, give up.
tbf throb just likes to argue so I never know when he's being serious or when he isn't.

For example, had it been Madrid instead of Barca & Ronnie had dived for the penalty he'd have been all over it with a positive twist.

I hate Suarez & I hate players who feign injury..but exaggerating the amount of contact when you've got goal side of your defender in the box is pretty standard stuff.

..& all this stuff about added time is a £#%&!ing nonsense

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:48 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
tbf throb just likes to argue so I never know when he's being serious or when he isn't.

For example, had it been Madrid instead of Barca & Ronnie had dived for the penalty he'd have been all over it with a positive twist.

I hate Suarez & I hate players who feign injury..but exaggerating the amount of contact when you've got goal side of your defender in the box is pretty standard stuff.

Yep. Don't really understand why people get so wound up about 'diving'. Every team has had them, every team still does and every team has suffered and benefitted from it.

Some real misty-eyed shit on here at times. There's a space in between being angels and team whose whole ethos is being a bunch of horrible bastards. If Barca were nothing more than horrible bastards, then fair enough, but they're the most entertaining team of the last ten years and it was one of the craziest games in recent years. Picking it apart to try and find something to complain about just seems utterly joyless to me.

I really don't care about either side. Just enjoyed it.

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:51 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Miserable bastard. One £#%&!ing crisp

That's the kind of thing Ned Flanders would do. Two crisps would be far too much excitement for him. Probably need a lie down afterwards.

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
you really are an insufferable p**** aren't you? unreal.

I was addressing the point that United gained worldwide affection because they were angels on the pitch.
At no point did I say they were as bad as Leeds or whoever.
Of course Giggs will have dived in his career ffs

churlish & cringey as £#%&! to be so angry about Barcelonas results
what you actually did was defend the snide and the cheating and the diving of neymar and suarez by saying that best probably dived a few times.

it's the most ridiculous argument.

Quote:

wibble.

when ronaldo first began to make hhis name at united it was as a diver and rightly so.

at the moment we have a snide, squealing little cheat in the side by the name of herrera who i pull up for it all the time.

the biggest divers in the team before that were rooney and young.

before that it was RvN who was £#%&!ing terrible for it.

suarez is worse than any of them because he's not just looking for a pen, he's looking to either hurt the opponent or to get them sent off (herrera likes this) or both as well. he's the most disgusting player in the game right now and maybe the worst i've ever seen. if he came up against eric and gave it all that he'd get knocked the £#%&! out.

i find it embarrassing that people who called him out for it when he was at the vermin - and called the club out for backing him - now kiss his arse and kiss barcelona's arse, when they endorse his antics every bit as much. and the reason for that is because he's a perfect match for them.

Unread 09-03-2017, 10:59 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
what you actually did was defend the snide and the cheating and the diving of neymar and suarez by saying that best probably dived a few times.

wibble.

when ronaldo first began to make hhis name at united it was as a diver and rightly so.

at the moment we have a snide, squealing little cheat in the side by the name of herrera who i pull up for it all the time.

suarez is worse than any of them because he's not just looking for a pen, he's looking to either hurt the opponent or to get them sent off or both as well. he's the most disgusting player in the game right now and maybe the worst i've ever seen. if he came up against eric and gave it all that he'd get knocked the £#%&! out.

i find it embarrassing that people who called him out for it when he was at the vermin - and called the club out for backing him - now kiss his arse and kiss barcelona's arse, when they endorse his antics every bit as much. and the reason for that is because he's a perfect match for them.
Calm down, you unstoppable weirdo.

Nobody is 'kissing his arse'. Just pointing out that diving is a minor footnote in an amazing game of football. You don't have to kiss the arse of a team to enjoy watching them be part of a great game.

You've just watched a 6-1 game in an 11 goal aggregate game and you're focusing all your post match thoughts on what a c*** Suarez is - which absolutely nobody on here is denying- and the triviality of a reasonable amount of injury time.

I really don't think enjoying Barca winning 6-1 is as embarrassing as complaining about injury time for a team that only had to not lose by five clear goal.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:00 PM
S/Side.Red

Lads....

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Ethers

Literally never seen anyone on here kiss Suarez's arse

What a bizarre lie.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:02 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Lads....

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:03 PM
Buck

Quote:

wibble.

suarez is worse than any of them because he's not just looking for a pen, he's looking to either hurt the opponent or to get them sent off (herrera likes this) or both as well. he's the most disgusting player in the game right now and maybe the worst i've ever seen. if he came up against eric and gave it all that he'd get knocked the £#%&! out.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:03 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
wibble.

again, absolute nonsense.
I said I hate Suarez & I made a point of saying that I hate players who feign injury/play-act (as Herrera does like you say. I don't like him doing it either)

I don't kiss anybodys arse ffs..certainly not Suarez. Can't stand the guy.
Messi however I could watch play football for hours. Absolute pleasure to watch.

I'm not 'endorsing' anything either ..I don't give a £#%&! about it.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:08 PM
Denis Irwell

Always longed for a nice little stoush between Suarez and Joey Barton. Sadly, unlikely now.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:16 PM
Tumescent Throb

absolute bunch of £#%&!ing helmets

suarez is a @#%&! playing for one of if not the snidest team around.

they got through last night because he stayed on the pitch despite diving throughout the game, cheating for a late penalty and his team scoring the winner 5 minutes into made up stoppage time.

whatever differs from this in your bizarre fanboy accounts doesn't interest me in the slightest. give it a £#%&!ing rest.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:19 PM
Zorg

Quote:

suarez is a @#%&! playing for one of if not the snidest team around.

they got through last night because he stayed on the pitch despite diving throughout the game, cheating for a late penalty and his team scoring the winner 5 minutes into made up stoppage time.

whatever differs from this in your bizarre fanboy accounts doesn't interest me in the slightest. give it a £#%&!ing rest.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:19 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:

suarez is a c*** playing for one of if not the snidest team around.

Yes. You can tell it doesn't interest you by your numerous replies and references to the outrageous decision to award Gothenburg a throw in against us in 1995.

Keep saying fan boys, keep ignoring the points.....for someone who loves arguing, you £#%&!ing shit at it. You're like Trump. You're just missing 'sad' on the end of your posts.

Goodnight, oddball.

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:24 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

You're definitely not bothered...

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:38 PM
taff

wouldn't mind a look at the betting markets from last night

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Buck

Quote:

Unread 09-03-2017, 11:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

incidentally while everyone continues to kiss their arses for their "amazing" comeback, not only does it not happen without the suarez dive for the penalty, but it doesn't hap[pen without gthe suarez dive for the free-kick neymar scored from, and it doesn't happen if the handball by mascherano had been given earlier in the game...

still, fans of organised cheating - the archetypal 80s anfield experience - seem impressed, so...

Unread 10-03-2017, 06:10 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Literally never seen anyone on here kiss Suarez's arse

What a bizarre lie.
throb in total lying bullshit shocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Closed Thread