United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-10-2012, 06:40 PM
tatty

I can't believe their fans aren't cottoning on to him being not much more than a snake-oil salesman who is turning them in to a parody of themselves.

Bloody love Bren me, love him.

Unread 17-10-2012, 08:37 AM
HERTS_RED

Reina injured himself last night doing his half time cheerleader act for Spain

Doni's £#%&!ed off back to Brazil on "compassionate" leave, leaving them with Jones as they're only recognised (I used that term loosely) keeper

Poor old Brenton, he should be gold by christmas as they'll (still) be battling relegation places

Unread 17-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Switching Off

Always running about that dint. Serves him right. How DDG hasn't overtaken him is beyond me.

Unread 17-10-2012, 10:56 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
What's doubly funny about that is, the one thing that dude can do consistently well is hit a target 50-60 yards away, and Brenton has basically stopped him doing it.

Then again, no idea why Reina doesn't just do what he wants. What's Brenton going to do, drop him for Brad Jones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Reina injured himself last night doing his half time cheerleader act for Spain

Doni's £#%&!ed off back to Brazil on "compassionate" leave, leaving them with Jones as they're only recognised (I used that term loosely) keeper

Poor old Brenton, he should be gold by christmas as they'll (still) be battling relegation places

Unread 17-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Zorg

Unread 17-10-2012, 11:17 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron

It's the best comedy on TV, it is hialrious watching Brenton and his staff making utter @#%&!s of themselves. The three envelope trick was funny as £#%&!, Stevie Me's face was a classic.
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree. It's hilarious viewing but it's a shocking show. Rodgers is so Brent it's untrue. That bit when he busts Sterling for ripping him. Sterling didn't give a £#%&!. He's only 17

Rodgers is a complete and utter cretin.

Unread 17-10-2012, 01:17 PM
irk

just watched the third episode - the first one I've seen - and it's atrocious. they've just showed the geriatric fat scouse mrs doubtfire-looking stadium announcer walking to the stadium in slow motion like he's one of the reservoir dogs.

the script, my god the script.

Unread 17-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
but rawk think this is great PR. posters saying how their cousins in the US who never before showed any interest in football are now calling asking for them to send over liverpool shirts.

I wonder if they'll still support brendan after he is fired? considering how many have nailed their colours to the mast, will he be another rafa martyr (owners didn't give him long enough, FA conspiracy, Mr Ferguson, etc)?
Cousins in the US, wives from Uruguay, what cultured folk.

Unread 17-10-2012, 04:58 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda
the tossbag with the poetry, ...
what a £#%&!ing @#%&!bag that is.....would love to stick a machete in his thick £#%&!ing head, then he would be dead, but still a red,.......you see what i did there

see that tossspiece from Spirit of £#%&!ly made an appearance this week...wonder if it will show him singing Munich like on youtube

Unread 17-10-2012, 06:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
what a £#%&!ing @#%&!bag that is.....would love to stick a machete in his thick £#%&!ing head, then he would be dead, but still a red,.......you see what i did there

see that tossspiece from Spirit of £#%&!ly made an appearance this week...wonder if it will show him singing Munich like on youtube
That bugs me a little. If United Nights or whatever were on YouTube singing Hillsbrough songs and the club endorsed the group there'd be uproar from the vermin

Same if club officials were going round threatening bloggers

Unread 17-10-2012, 06:53 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
That bugs me a little. If United Nights or whatever were on YouTube singing Hillsbrough songs and the club endorsed the group there'd be uproar from the vermin

Same if club officials were going round threatening bloggers
that tool Monaghan who was featured was one of the many SOW @#%&!s giving it Munich

but it's never them is it

Unread 17-10-2012, 08:54 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

I asked one of them @#%&!s on Twitter about that.

Advertising how great an organisation they are, the 'lifeblood of the club' etc. I said "Still singing Munich at your gigs?"

He knew straight away what I was on about: "We put out a statement condemning that". Aye, only 'cos they'd been caught bang to £#%&!ing rights.

Unread 17-10-2012, 10:25 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
just watched the third episode - the first one I've seen - and it's atrocious. they've just showed the geriatric fat scouse mrs doubtfire-looking stadium announcer walking to the stadium in slow motion like he's one of the reservoir dogs.

the script, my god the script.
Harsh. It's some of Chris Morris's best work imo.

Unread 18-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Switching Off

Apparently Liverpool can't claim compo because Borini was carrying the knock before he joined up with Italy. Which begs the question, why did they let him to in the first place?

Unread 18-10-2012, 02:07 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Apparently Liverpool can't claim compo because Borini was carrying the knock before he joined up with Italy. Which begs the question, why did they let him to in the first place?
because it's only when you're faced by adversity that your character shines through and you do it all for your family, your town and yourself and get the history sweat blood will not rest educate strong group mission thing.

what was the question again?

Unread 18-10-2012, 02:28 PM
HERTS_RED

Quote:
This may answer it

"I've spoken to the players and told them if you get little niggles or little injuries you've got to man up."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19515644

Unread 18-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Zorg

Quote:
This may answer it

"I've spoken to the players and told them if you get little niggles or little injuries you've got to man up."

Quote:
Young Raheem has been fantastic. I got into him a couple of times, saying 'come on my friend'

Unread 18-10-2012, 02:33 PM
HERTS_RED

Unread 18-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Crumps

Quote:
This may answer it

There's a job for him with our medical team after he gets them relegated.

Unread 18-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

I actually feel sorry for Gerrard. This stage of the season and he's doing his 'things will turn around' spiel already.

He's like the bloke who stays with his girlfriend when he had some right babes after him and then she turns into a fat, bitter psychotic nutcase.
Closed Thread