Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2011, 10:26 AM
carlosartorial

Default Re: Chelsea away ballot results are out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
are we in the shed upper for this?

been offered a chelsea end thru work, considering it but never really enjoyed going in home ends before.
Upper and lower.

Unread 28-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Upper and lower.
cheers, when i've been in recent years i've always been in lower. reason i ask is that he has given me the options of where to sit and shed lower was one of them. from previous experience it isn't really possible to get across into our bit tho.

Unread 28-03-2011, 10:36 AM
ReligiousRed

Chubbed ... ....

Unread 28-03-2011, 10:37 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Bishop
The other arguement might be why should a member who has only done 4 Euro aways, get preference over a season ticket holder who has done 19 league home games (paying up front for the season ticket) and numerous home cup games against the likes of Wolves and Crawley. Thats also assuming the Season ticket holder has not done any domestic away games.

Ticket ballots for Euro aways should go in the first instance to Season ticket holders, if any tickets reamin then members should be allowed to apply with preference based on loyalty and applications for home games.
Most season ticket holders don't fancy the euro aways so it would be unfair to give all the Chelsea tickets to ST holders and £#%&! members off. A lot of members still go home and away. Just because they don't have ST's, it doesn't make them any less a fan. Some people just can't afford to shell out for a ST and would rather 'pay as you go' if you like. Nothing wrong with that imo

Unread 28-03-2011, 11:01 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Got £#%&!ed over for City in the Semi Final.

Been to all 8 cup games aswell. People who have had 7 got accepted.

Joke, wont be reneweing.

Unread 28-03-2011, 11:10 AM
Harold Bishop

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Got £#%&!ed over for City in the Semi Final.

Been to all 8 cup games aswell. People who have had 7 got accepted.

Joke, wont be reneweing.
Didnt think you could apply if you opted out of the Carling Cup?
You cant apply for aways if you have done, so would have thought it was the same for the FA Cup Semi.

Unread 28-03-2011, 11:12 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold Bishop
Didnt think you could apply if you opted out of the Carling Cup?
You cant apply for aways if you have done, so would have thought it was the same for the FA Cup Semi.
Nope, they allocated small amount (5/10%) of the overall allocation to them to make sure it's "fair".

Wont get final tickets so, that's me not reneweing.

Unread 28-03-2011, 11:19 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
All supporters who have purchased tickets for all home Cup matches this season (8 credits) have been successful with ticket applications for the semi-final plus a small number of supporters with 7 of 8 credits were also allocated tickets. Also, due to some single seats (with a restricted view) being made available, a small number of supporters with less than 7 credits have also been allocated tickets.
Yeah right...

Unread 28-03-2011, 11:26 AM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Nope, they allocated small amount (5/10%) of the overall allocation to them to make sure it's "fair".

Wont get final tickets so, that's me not reneweing.
I got chubbed for Villa last year despite me opting in. I emailed Chelsea at the T.O [email protected] telling her what a disgrace it was and if it didn't get sorted I wouldn't renew etc etc, within an hour she replied and put me in touch with some other woman (Helen??) and within a day of me complaining she sorted out the 3 tickets that had full credits. Get her emailed mate, it can't do any harm

Unread 28-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Yeah right...
Might be worth ringing them up or going down if your local, depending on who you get they can be helpfull (have i just said that)

Worth a go.

Unread 28-03-2011, 11:49 AM
carlosartorial

If you send a polite email explaining whats happened to the email address Bonkon has posted they will sort you out.

Unread 28-03-2011, 11:50 AM
The Watcher

Quote:
Yeah right...
Ring up or go down and kick off. If they’re saying 8 credits gets you sorted, they’ll have to give you one. Pretty ridiculous people in the ACS getting knocked back.

Unread 28-03-2011, 11:52 AM
Bunker Buster

Wait for the shit too hit the fan if we make the final again....

Rome Will look like a breeze.

Unread 28-03-2011, 12:05 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Reason for it, was because we applied with somebody else and they never told us they missed a £#%&!ign game.. :@ :@

So now we've been £#%&!ed over because of it.

E-Mail sent either way. Disapointed...

Unread 28-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Reason for it, was because we applied with somebody else and they never told us they missed a £#%&!ign game.. :@ :@

So now we've been £#%&!ed over because of it.

E-Mail sent either way. Disapointed...
oh,

shouldnt have touted your tickets then....

unlucky son.

Unread 28-03-2011, 12:07 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
oh,

unlucky son.

Unread 28-03-2011, 12:10 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
oh,

unlucky son.

I wish, seriously though i understand there reasoning but the fact that others who arent in the cup scheme have got them before i have really pisses me off.

Plus the site says otherwise

Unread 28-03-2011, 12:16 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Most season ticket holders don't fancy the euro aways so it would be unfair to give all the Chelsea tickets to ST holders and £#%&! members off. A lot of members still go home and away. Just because they don't have ST's, it doesn't make them any less a fan. Some people just can't afford to shell out for a ST and would rather 'pay as you go' if you like. Nothing wrong with that imo
its like having a subway loyalty card

Unread 28-03-2011, 12:17 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:

I wish, seriously though i understand there reasoning but the fact that others who arent in the cup scheme have got them before i have really pisses me off.

Plus the site says otherwise
Just explain to them mate, like I said earlier they are quite helpful when they want to be.
Thing is, I'm sure it says that you will be knocked down to the same amount of credits as the person with the least in your booking, in the terms and conditions of your ST.
It's been the case for as far back as I can remember.
Good luck though mate.

Unread 28-03-2011, 12:23 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
Just explain to them mate, like I said earlier they are quite helpful when they want to be.
Thing is, I'm sure it says that you will be knocked down to the same amount of credits as the person with the least in your booking, in the terms and conditions of your ST.
It's been the case for as far back as I can remember.
Good luck though mate.
Cheers fella, wouldn't suprise me if they degraded me and i'm sure it is apart of my T&C but worth a shot.
Closed Thread