andyroo

Stick that up your As

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:19 AM
windy waffles

Someone wants another new contract.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:21 AM
rubbernecker

Cristiano wants to go to Manchester United

He feels cheated by the unfulfilled promise of his renewal. Decision taken: he has told several colleagues that he is leaving in summer.Christian wants to leave the Madrid. He feels cheated by the promises of renewal not fulfilled by Florentino and said enough. Now his priority is focused on returning to United. Consider that Old Trafford is the ideal setting to continue your journey. In the English club, where he played in 2003 until signing for Madrid in 2009 and with which he won his first Ball of Or , they already know his wish. The decision of the crack is so firm that he has communicated it to several costume mates .

Cristiano's environment ensures that "he is totally sunk because he feels cheated ". After his exhibition in the Cardiff Champions final , in which Real Madrid won the Duarte with two goals , Cristiano received the promise of Florentino to improve the contract . However, that renewal has not arrived, despite the fact that the player has made several calls for attention. "I want to continue in Madrid if possible," he said after winning his fifth Golden Ball . In similar terms it was manifested after the Club World Cup and on that occasion he left the ballon the roof of Florentino : " If possible, I would like to retire in Madrid . But it does not depend on me, I'm not the boss in the club. " Those messages have not only been silenced by response , but the crack has seen how the club tried in the summer the signing of Mbappé to supply and now tries to do with Neymar.

Despite being the top scorer in the history of the club, Cristiano has never had a feeling with Florentino and has always encountered difficulties when negotiating his renovations, and is aware that he has the handicap of being a signing closed by Ramón Calderón.

Cristiano is not among those who earn the most
Cristiano has won three of the last four Gold Balls , five in total, as many as Messi. However, that has not helped him to be one of the three best paid in the world . Moreover, in the ranking of players with better salaries Cristiano occupies the fifth position , with 21 million euros net per season, after its last renewal, which dates from November 2016 . But this amount has been very out of date with Mess i and Neymar. The Argentinian receives about 50 million net (separate bonus) per season after hisrecent renovation with Barcelona , while the Brazilian end of the PSG income of 36 million euros per year.

Crap linkage - anyway here's what it says

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Subheading: "He feels cheated by the promised new contract not delivered."

20 times

Quote:
Who?

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:22 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Who?
The magnificent bastard.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:23 AM
andyroo

Quote:
The magnificent bastard.
Oblak is pretty decent but that's stretching it.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:23 AM
Sapien

Would not take him tbh

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:25 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Would not take him tbh
This guy.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:26 AM
20 times

Quote:
This guy.
Reminds me of the “would not £#%&!” memes

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:28 AM
windy waffles

Not wanting the best player in the world at your club.

Alright mate...

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:28 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
Would not take him tbh
33 next years?

Hasn't been the best this year, on the decline?

Think I'm with you tbh

Time to move on.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:29 AM
S/Side.Red

He may well be done at Madrid. But there’s no way that some of our lads, such as Big Rom, would be able to handle the open contempt in which Ronaldo would hold him when he shins the ball out the field several times per game. Would be too destructive for morale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
33 next years?

Hasn't been the best this year, on the decline?

Think I'm with you tbh

Time to move on.
33 next month.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:30 AM
jem

the idea that united would pay him a £50mio bonus each year is.... um.... just.... um......

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:30 AM
windy waffles

...stuff Woody dreams of.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:32 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Reminds me of the “would not £#%&!” memes
grace kelly was world class. wouldn't get in your team of the week now, though.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:34 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He may well be done at Madrid. But there’s no way that some of our lads, such as Big Rom, would be able to handle the open contempt in which Ronaldo would hold him when he shins the ball out the field several times per game. Would be too destructive for morale.

33 next month.

No chance then

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Ethers

Would be an awful move for us.

Unread 15-01-2018, 10:39 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Subheading: "He feels cheated by the promised new contract not delivered."

4 goals in 14 league games is really helping his cause.

Time to move on.
Closed Thread