United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-01-2018, 08:02 PM
windy waffles

He said he wanted to stay at Chelsea for ten years literally a couple of months before he imploded.

What was he going to say at the presser - "youre right chaps, I hate Manchester and I'll be off soon..."

Unread 04-01-2018, 08:13 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by f*** KFC
Mourinho said: “If the fans want me to be comfortable, that’s the way I feel comfortable.
“I am very lazy, I like to arrive in the hotel, I don’t want anyone to worry because I’m not living in a two-metre square metres room.
“I’m in an apartment where I have all the comfort and support, like living in a house.
“If they are worried about me being comfortable and happy and supported, I really am.
“I mean the great thing about this hotel is its situation. It’s equidistant between London and Norwich. That’s the genius of its location. Even though I do hate it and I don’t live here, I just pop in for breakfast”

Unread 04-01-2018, 08:32 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

forgot about that weird baldy @#%&!....Pep not you
fs

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Kangared

Happy he's staying. Far from perfect but love him or hate him he is moving us in the right direction.

As somebody else said, needs to trust Tuanzebe more & bring back TFM. He owned Bale in that pre-season game.

Unread 04-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He said he wanted to stay at Chelsea for ten years literally a couple of months before he imploded.

What was he going to say at the presser - "youre right chaps, I hate Manchester and I'll be off soon..."
And then drop the mic as he walked out..

Would have been epic tbf

Unread 04-01-2018, 10:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He said he wanted to stay at Chelsea for ten years literally a couple of months before he imploded
At the time, he might have meant it

Unread 04-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Pop

Hotel rooms. Fondness for arses. The mind QUITE LITERALLY boggles Richard!

Unread 04-01-2018, 11:28 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
Mourinho said: “If the fans want me to be comfortable, that’s the way I feel comfortable.
“I am very lazy, I like to arrive in the hotel, I don’t want anyone to worry because I’m not living in a two-metre square metres room.
“I’m in an apartment where I have all the comfort and support, like living in a house.
“If they are worried about me being comfortable and happy and supported, I really am.
“If they want me to be in a house that I don’t like, lonely, away from my assistansts, then I would be a sad guy — and sad guys don’t work well.”

yeah but he lives in a hotel and that shows he doesn't want to be here and he's joining PSG and and and.....£#%&! off

forgot about that weird baldy @#%&!....Pep not you
Do his coaching team live in the hotel too? Probably having a £#%&!ing great time. Living in the lap of luxury, everything done for him, wife away and mates on hand. Must be horrible for him. It’s a permanent £#%&!ing holiday ffs. He’ll probably be gutted if his wife moves to Manchester this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
At the time, he might have meant it
Nah, him and abramovic second time around was a marriage of convenience that neither really wanted. Mourinhos agent has been working on getting mourinho the united job ever since moyes was chosen ahead of him. Mendes didn’t become best buddies with Woodward because Woodward is so great.

Mourinho supposedly had a big fight with abramovic when moyes was sacked. He knew then the only way he was getting the united job the next time it was available was if he wasn’t at Chelsea. And if I recall correctly red issue reported peter Kenton, mendes’ busininess partner, telling people in the summer going into van gaals second season not to be surprised if van gaal was sacked by Christmas as he’d made enemies in the united boardroom. So mourinho was likely expecting the job to come up pretty soon. Far sooner than any united fan would have been expecting it.

But of course, mourinho doesn’t want to be here.

Unread 04-01-2018, 11:34 PM
red in cumbria

I thought that was a reference to his first spell at Chelsea tbh, the implosion was very sudden that time.

Unread 04-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I thought that was a reference to his first spell at Chelsea tbh, the implosion was very sudden that time.
Maybe. But no £#%&!er would expect to work for abramovic for 10 years.

Unread 05-01-2018, 08:01 AM
Denis Irwell

He’ll be getting a long term deal at the Lowry and in his tax bracket, a useful deduction. Gets better service than he got from the missus, + extras, lads round Etc.... life of Reilly

Unread 05-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Clarkie

"Help, yes," Mourinho said after he was asked whether he had received sufficient support. "Commitment, yes. Conditions in place is a different thing.

"But it's also part of my job to create conditions and if a manager leaves the club one day even without big success but creates conditions for the next one to come in and have success, that's also a very important part of the job.
"So when I'm working in this club, I'm working not just for myself but the future of the club."

Unread 05-01-2018, 05:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
"Help, yes," Mourinho said after he was asked whether he had received sufficient support. "Commitment, yes. Conditions in place is a different thing.

"But it's also part of my job to create conditions and if a manager leaves the club one day even without big success but creates conditions for the next one to come in and have success, that's also a very important part of the job.
"So when I'm working in this club, I'm working not just for myself but the future of the club."

Unread 05-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

spot on tbf

laid the foundations for chelsea to have a decade of success tbh

Unread 05-01-2018, 05:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:

Nice compliment to LVG fair play to him

Unread 05-01-2018, 05:52 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Nice compliment to LVG fair play to him
big jose knows

Unread 05-01-2018, 07:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
spot on tbf

laid the foundations for chelsea to have a decade of success tbh

Unread 05-01-2018, 07:56 PM
Clarkie

Tbf, LvG did lay the foundations for success in the Europa League

Without him, we wouldn't have been near it

Unread 05-01-2018, 08:07 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Tbf, LvG did lay the foundations for success in the Europa League

Without him, we wouldn't have been near it
Decent point tbf. Had we not been in the Europa League we'd not have qualified for the Champions League. 'Cos we finished 6th etc.

About time you gave the Big Man some credit tbh

Unread 05-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Decent point tbf. Had we not been in the Europa League we'd not have qualified for the Champions League. 'Cos we finished 6th etc.

About time you gave the Big Man some credit tbh
I loved the big man Still do. Excellent football man.

Just thought he stank the place out...Him and his signings. Hold no grudges against the man at all
Closed Thread