United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-12-2009, 03:14 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
fulham is going to be a very hard game game at the weekend.
Agreed.

I think Hodgson is a very good manager, he is always interesting to listen to as well, he doesn't come out with the same old football cliches etc that most managers/people in football come out with. Probably because he has managed abroad which included a spell at one of Italy's biggest clubs.

Unread 16-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Dr Gonzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not watched the BBC weather reports recently then??
Nope .. is she a regional forecaster ??

I still think Lucy Veerasamy is top of that particular league :

Unread 16-12-2009, 10:11 PM
red in cumbria

Laura Tobin, mate. A Google (or YouTube) search on her should be very enlightening

Yes, Lucy is good - as is Granada's very own Jo Blythe - but Laura is THE BEST. Nft.

Unread 16-12-2009, 10:29 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Laura Tobin, mate. A Google (or YouTube) search on her should be very enlightening

Yes, Lucy is good - as is Granada's very own Jo Blythe - but Laura is THE BEST. Nft.
first result

you sick, twisted £#%&!

Unread 16-12-2009, 10:45 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

For a start, i'd like to see Anderson given a long stretch of games in midfield, and i'd like to see Owen starting more games too. Then i'd like to see Rafael, when fit, consistently starting down the right with Evra on the other side.

Thats my view. Oh and Hargreaves, when fully fit, will transform our team into heroes.

Unread 16-12-2009, 10:45 PM
red in cumbria

Who the £#%&! is THAT??

I think YouTube may be more reliable, mate

Unread 17-12-2009, 07:53 PM
Argentina

We've not been playing free flowing football on a consistent basis since Saha got £#%&!ed. So, I'd say we're missing someone liek Saha. That first premiership win of this last 3 was the best football.

We're actually playing some good stuff this season. Goals coming from everywhere.

Unread 17-12-2009, 08:14 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
We've not been playing free flowing football on a consistent basis since Saha got £#%&!ed. So, I'd say we're missing someone liek Saha. That first premiership win of this last 3 was the best football.

We're actually playing some good stuff this season. Goals coming from everywhere.
hang on what about arsenal away champs league semi no saha?

the season we won the european cup and league we played some great stuff ronny was on fire tevez looked useful

Unread 17-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
fulham is going to be a very hard game game at the weekend.

we'll do well to get a win, especially if we have to play carrick and de laet as centre halves.
Fulham have conceded only 17 this season. That's only 3 more than us and Chelsea.

But they've only scored 20.

They've got to be incredibly disciplined and hard-working to be as high up in the league as they are with so few goals scored. But it also means two goals will beat them every time.

Unread 17-12-2009, 08:35 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Fulham have conceded only 17 this season. That's only 3 more than us and Chelsea.

But they've only scored 20.

They've got to be incredibly disciplined and hard-working to be as high up in the league as they are with so few goals scored. But it also means two goals will beat them every time.
but by that token not many teams are able to score 2 goals

Unread 17-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
but by that token not many teams are able to score 2 goals
Which is they're in the top half. But United can.

Unread 17-12-2009, 10:30 PM
borsuk

i find it quite refreshing that we've got a 15.00 sat kick off and it's the other team which had a european away game in the week.

anderson, giggs, fletcher all rested, berbatov with a game under his belt. if the defence holds up against super bobby zamora then we should be ok.
Closed Thread