United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 15-12-2009, 08:17 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
That simpleton Collymore said on Radio the other night that between 95 & 97 himself & Fowler were "regarded as the best striker Partnership in Europe"
Not sure who he felt 'regarded' them in that way?...himself probably.

Now don't get me wrong, much as I loathe the pair of @#%&!s, they were both fine strikers. But, they hardly set Europe alight now did they.

Self obsessed lunatic.

He hates Fergie & United. It's almost an obsession with him.
Now I've got no problem with this brummie git doing his "cat sat on the mat" blog about football for those who find the Daily Star a bit difficult to read and too think that fergie is chatting crap and that there is not the money there should be available to him but him and fowler the best partnership in Europe between 95 and 97!

Juve had Ravanelli, Vialli and Del Pierro.
Ajax had Kluivert and Litmanan (both before they were shit)

and that's just who played in the 96 champs league final that I can think of off the top of my head.

Unread 15-12-2009, 08:19 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Now I've got no problem with this brummie git doing his "cat sat on the mat" blog about football for those who find the Daily Star a bit difficult to read and too think that fergie is chatting crap and that there is not the money there should be available to him but him and fowler the best partnership in Europe between 95 and 97!

Juve had Ravanelli, Vialli and Del Pierro.
Ajax had Kluivert and Litmanan (both before they were shit)

and that's just who played in the 96 champs league final that I can think of off the top of my head.
Shearer and £#%&!ing Sutton were better than that pair of scouse @#%&!s.

Unread 15-12-2009, 08:21 AM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
My Day, by Stanley Collymore

Although to be honest, I've never really rated cows, because they smell.

But given my knowledge of cows, I know it's very important that we have cows in England, because they also make some superb stuff, like football boots.

I used to wear football boots when I was playing for Liverpool.
christmasapplausesmiley

Unread 15-12-2009, 08:58 AM
BryanRobson'sLiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Shearer and £#%&!ing Sutton were better than that pair of scouse @#%&!s.
True. Also Milan will have had Simenoe and Weah, Lazio had Boksic, Protti, Mancini and 2 or 3 others all better that Collymore, Bayern had Carsten Janker and Klinsman was it?

So yes there were £#%&!ing loads of strike partnerships better than that pair of @#%&!s.

Unread 15-12-2009, 11:42 AM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
I completely disagree with Stan Collymore's assessment of footballing matters in his weekly column.

Football is the great game of this nation and to give Stan two hundred words a week on the subject does it a great dishonour.

I know it is said that everyone deserves a second chance but the amount of shit-for-brains logic on show is quite staggering.

What sort of an example is this setting for kids who aim to have a future in the game?

Many young lads will work all week then spend their hard-earned cash on reading the so-called wisdom of this no-mark slaphead.

I for one think it's a disgrace and call for the FA to take action immediately.

Football has a great history in this country and it is not helped by Stan talking out of his %@#$&!s.

Last week for example he tipped Wolves for a Champions League place.

I'd be over the moon if it happened but I can't see it somehow and you just think 'what is he on?'

If action is not taken then a generation of young minds could be polluted and more lads may be pushed into wrongdoing.

Unread 15-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Tumescent Throb

Serenity

Spot on. All that changes is the names.

Unread 15-12-2009, 03:40 PM
elhombre

the woman-beating half-wit.

my biggest regret regarding stan "the man" collymore, is that there was no video footage of him getting @#%&!ted by that bath rugby player in a night club in dublin...

what a £#%&!ing fanny.

Unread 15-12-2009, 07:59 PM
Arnold Muhren

He's just gone mental about the Wolves team that McCarthys putting out

Talksport in meltdown hehe

Unread 15-12-2009, 08:21 PM
regholdsworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren

Noticed he managed to slip in the old lie about up not respecting the FA cup and pulling out, @#%&! that he is!

Unread 15-12-2009, 08:50 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren

I caught that in the car.

Unread 15-12-2009, 08:53 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
doesn't it just speak volumes of the media in this country that we're giving this woman beating mentalist who flushed his career down the khazi a platform to air his £#%&!ing idotic comments.
I always think that. Even if I agreed with him, I can't get past what a footballing loser he was. Good player who totally wasted every chance he got. So, why, in any universe would be respect anything you have to say, Stan?

Unread 15-12-2009, 09:12 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
oh dear god

Good isn't it?

Just off the top of my head that too.

Unread 15-12-2009, 09:14 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

First verse only.
Fingers crossed.

Unread 15-12-2009, 09:16 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Fingers crossed.
For a second and maybe third?

Unread 15-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
My Day, by Stanley Collymore

Yesterday I popped down to the paper shop to read my column and buy some sweets.

On the way there I saw a massive dog. It had a black coat and was absolutely soaking wet from the rain.

At first I thought this was brilliant, because I love dogs. But then I got wet when I petted it, which made me feel a bit depressed.

Sometimes I get very depressed and want to hurt myself.

After that I saw a cow. It was black and white and absolutely massive, which was a huge bonus. I think it might even have been bigger than me.

Although to be honest, I've never really rated cows, because they smell.

But given my knowledge of cows, I know it's very important that we have cows in England, because they also make some superb stuff, like football boots.

I used to wear football boots when I was playing for Liverpool.

Cows also make hamburgers, which I love. Especially if they're from McDonald's. I've always said on my call-in show that McDonald's make the best hamburgers in the world.

I hope I'll have a McDonald's later. I'll be delighted if I do, because it's been such a long time - since last Wednesday - since I've had one.

After that I might go to the car park to watch people have sex.

McDonald's is a massive company and I think they've proven that they can deliver at the highest level.

When I was at Leicester, Martin O'Neill always used to tell me that McDonald's make millions of pounds every year.

Once I was in New York, in America, and I had a McDonald's there, but it tasted exactly the same as a McDonald's in England.

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed about this, as I was hoping it would be a bit different.

But at the end of the day you just have to keep believing in yourself.

Unread 15-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
oh dear god

MC has had a complete mare here tbf fairness to him

Unread 15-12-2009, 11:34 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

MC has had a complete mare here tbf fairness to him

Unread 16-12-2009, 12:18 AM