United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Default Stan Collymore, again

Apologies in advance for a titanic.

"I completely disagree with Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson’s comments on his spending budget and plans.

Fergie claims there are absolutely no cash worries at Old Trafford and he had money to spend in the summer but chose not to.

He is saying one thing, but I think the reality is quite different.

There must be money problems at United as the club is around £700million in debt.

They have lost Cristiano Ronaldo for £80m to Real Madrid and there is little evidence of the money going on sufficient replacements.

Federico Macheda, Danny Welbeck and Darron Gibson are not a young Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes and David Beckham.

United like to bring kids through but their latest crop are not in the same league as their top graduates from the past.

The reason why United are having to field a make-shift back four is because Fergie hasn’t got the money to spend.

Fergie will always say the cup is half full, rather than half empty.

But if he can honestly say after walking off the pitch after being out-classed by Barcelona in the Champions League final last term that he didn’t need to spend some serious money then maybe he is losing it!"

Erm, no, the reason United are having to field a make shift back four is because they have about 7 injured defenders. And the transfer window is shut, you pillock.

What an absolute waste of a blog that is. Complete bias tripe.

Unread 14-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Zorg

Default Re: Stan Collymore, again

'Mr. Collymore? Delivery for you'

Unread 14-12-2009, 11:38 PM
MJ Ramone

That simpleton Collymore said on Radio the other night that between 95 & 97 himself & Fowler were "regarded as the best striker Partnership in Europe"
Not sure who he felt 'regarded' them in that way?...himself probably.

Now don't get me wrong, much as I loathe the pair of @#%&!s, they were both fine strikers. But, they hardly set Europe alight now did they.

Self obsessed lunatic.

He hates Fergie & United. It's almost an obsession with him.

Unread 14-12-2009, 11:42 PM
taff

I completely disagree with Stan Collymore's assessment of footballing matters in his weekly column.

Football is the great game of this nation and to give Stan two hundred words a week on the subject does it a great dishonour.

I know it is said that everyone deserves a second chance but the amount of shit-for-brains logic on show is quite staggering.

What sort of an example is this setting for kids who aim to have a future in the game?

Many young lads will work all week then spend their hard-earned cash on reading the so-called wisdom of this no-mark slaphead.

I for one think it's a disgrace and call for the FA to take action immediately.

Football has a great history in this country and it is not helped by Stan talking out of his %@#$&!s.

Last week for example he tipped Wolves for a Champions League place.

I'd be over the moon if it happened but I can't see it somehow and you just think 'what is he on?'

If action is not taken then a generation of young minds could be polluted and more lads may be pushed into wrongdoing.

Unread 14-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
That simpleton Collymore said on Radio the other night that between 95 & 97 himself & Fowler were "regarded as the best striker Partnership in Europe"
Not sure who he felt 'regarded' them in that way?.
David James on his playstation.

Unread 14-12-2009, 11:45 PM
Gruber

Just wondering...

Did Collymore's hatred towards United start before or after the Ulrika chants?

Unread 14-12-2009, 11:48 PM
toseeunited

Angry Re: Stan Collymore, again

what a @#%&! he is. he oozes @#%&!!

what a @#%&!!

Unread 14-12-2009, 11:51 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
I completely disagree with Stan Collymore's assessment of footballing matters in his weekly column.

Football is the great game of this nation and to give Stan two hundred words a week on the subject does it a great dishonour.

I know it is said that everyone deserves a second chance but the amount of shit-for-brains logic on show is quite staggering.

What sort of an example is this setting for kids who aim to have a future in the game?

Many young lads will work all week then spend their hard-earned cash on reading the so-called wisdom of this no-mark slaphead.

I for one think it's a disgrace and call for the FA to take action immediately.

Football has a great history in this country and it is not helped by Stan talking out of his %@#$&!s.

Last week for example he tipped Wolves for a Champions League place.

I'd be over the moon if it happened but I can't see it somehow and you just think 'what is he on?'

If action is not taken then a generation of young minds could be polluted and more lads may be pushed into wrongdoing.
£#%&! me, can he be done by the press association for complete over exaggeration, I blame the paper for employin a £#%&!wit of the highest order!

Unread 14-12-2009, 11:52 PM
denis lawless

i come across his comments on Talkshite sometimes.......the blokes an idiot

Unread 14-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Sparky***

doesn't it just speak volumes of the media in this country that we're giving this woman beating mentalist who flushed his career down the khazi a platform to air his £#%&!ing idotic comments.

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:02 AM
CMYK

He makes my blood boil, never lets anybody get a word in edge ways and will never back down when he's proved wrong. @#%&! of the highest order.

by the way he played for the scouse @#%&!s once. He might of mentioned it.

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:06 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

Please, PLEASE can someone find the link about him saying about Wolves and the Champions league?

Unread 15-12-2009, 12:12 AM
CMYK

Saggers told him tonight that the reason some aways support is down this season is due to the credit crunch - Mr Thicko said that had nothing to do with it. Where's he been this year, people are losing there jobs, banks are not lending. £#%&!wit

Unread 15-12-2009, 07:30 AM
SilverSurfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Please, PLEASE can someone find the link about him saying about Wolves and the Champions league?
taff's post was a beautifully subtle piss take.

Unread 15-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
doesn't it just speak volumes of the media in this country that we're giving this woman beating mentalist who flushed his career down the khazi a platform to air his £#%&!ing idotic comments.
It really is bizarre. The thought that someone out there is reading his column and soberly considering what he has to say is almost terrifying.

Unread 15-12-2009, 08:01 AM
Serenity Now

Why Aston Villa are heading for the top four - if they get the right backing in January
By Stan Collymore
Published 22:59 13/12/09

Aston Villa's win at Manchester United proves their potential to finish in the top four and if boss Martin O’Neill can bolster the side in January then he surely will crack it.

Last term Villa finished sixth after buying only Emile Heskey in January before dropping out of contention for Champions League qualification.

But this season Villa look an even stronger team following some shrewd summer additions like Richard Dunne and James Collins.

And given my working knowledge of what O’Neill, Steve Walford and John Robertson are about from our time together at Leicester, it is no surprise they won at Old Trafford.

Villa have this season beaten Chelsea at home, Liverpool away and now the champions 1-0 at Old Trafford.

And their success is one in the eye for the people who say teams need a squad of 20 players from all corners of the globe.

Villa’s results have been based upon a large core of English players like Ashley Young, James Milner, Gabriel Agbonlahor and Stephen Warnock.

I am delighted because it has been such a long time - 1983 - since Aston Villa won at United in the league.

I am really pleased for the players who are generally young, British and confident.

And I hope now Aston Villa’s players get the respect they deserve and O’Neill gets the absolute 100 per cent backing of fans and owner Randy Lerner.

The best teams in the country have shown you need to spend when you are on top and spend when you are winning.

So I hope US billionaire Lerner gives O’Neill some serious dough to play with in January.

I think O’Neill has shown he can spend wisely in the transfer market.

The £5million apiece he spent on Collins and Dunne this summer from West Ham and Manchester City respectively is looking very shrewd.

I honestly would take Collins and Dunne over any central partnership currently playing in the league - bar none.

They are big, strong and physical, while Warnock has come in from Blackburn and slotted in superbly.

Luke Young has returned to the team and performed admirably, while Brad Friedel is very steady in goal.

Plus the team is always going to be a threat going forward with Milner, Stewart Downing, Young and Agbonlahor on the rampage.

Those four have a mixture of guile and pace and are all English - which is great news.

It is a bonus for Fabio Capello and all four may get into England’s World Cup squad at this rate.

Unread 15-12-2009, 09:04 AM
Serenity Now

My Day, by Stanley Collymore

Yesterday I popped down to the paper shop to read my column and buy some sweets.

On the way there I saw a massive dog. It had a black coat and was absolutely soaking wet from the rain.

At first I thought this was brilliant, because I love dogs. But then I got wet when I petted it, which made me feel a bit depressed.

Sometimes I get very depressed and want to hurt myself.

After that I saw a cow. It was black and white and absolutely massive, which was a huge bonus. I think it might even have been bigger than me.

Although to be honest, I've never really rated cows, because they smell.

But given my knowledge of cows, I know it's very important that we have cows in England, because they also make some superb stuff, like football boots.

I used to wear football boots when I was playing for Liverpool.

Cows also make hamburgers, which I love. Especially if they're from McDonald's. I've always said on my call-in show that McDonald's make the best hamburgers in the world.

I hope I'll have a McDonald's later. I'll be delighted if I do, because it's been such a long time - since last Wednesday - since I've had one.

After that I might go to the car park to watch people have sex.

McDonald's is a massive company and I think they've proven that they can deliver at the highest level.

When I was at Leicester, Martin O'Neill always used to tell me that McDonald's make millions of pounds every year.

Once I was in New York, in America, and I had a McDonald's there, but it tasted exactly the same as a McDonald's in England.

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed about this, as I was hoping it would be a bit different.

But at the end of the day you just have to keep believing in yourself.

Unread 15-12-2009, 09:08 AM
elephantstone

Unread 15-12-2009, 09:10 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now

After that I might go to the car park to watch people have sex.

Unread 15-12-2009, 09:11 AM
Kwik

Really says it all about the state of the nation when a £#%&!ing waster like him is given a free reign over the national airwaves.

He's a drug abusing alcoholic, is mentally unstable, has been convicted of having sex in public with strangers, beats women, tried to sell #@&%!ographic tapes of himself and his then partner against her wishes....

Jesus wept!
Closed Thread