Oh. You show is purty.

Unread 03-12-2008, 12:28 PM
puressence

wheres gerry when you need him

Unread 03-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Stop treating Utd like its a soap opera or £#%&!ing Heat magazine.
exactly

Ronaldo has apparently been photographed sunbathing

how interesting

Unread 03-12-2008, 12:45 PM
El Calafate

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
£#%&! him....hes a #@&%!

im just milking him for the goals until he £#%&!s off

ditto.

nft.

Unread 03-12-2008, 12:56 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Omg dude, can you be anymore american.
americans don't know what the term slagging off means.

Unread 03-12-2008, 12:57 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 03-12-2008, 01:08 PM
Tumescent Throb

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Pantheon of Greats

2001 Michael Owen

Unread 03-12-2008, 02:30 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I think Ronaldo is a prat and when he leaves I will probably hate him but all this propoganda against him is sickening. Hitler didn't get this much flak.

Unread 03-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Boring @#%&!s.....

http://www.football365.com/story/0,1...582477,00.html

RONALDO TO INTER?
Posted 03/12/08 11:50EmailPrintSave

Ronaldo's agent has told Inter Milan that his client is interested in a move to the San Siro, according to Italian newspaper reports.

According to Italian newspaper Corriere dello Sport, Jorge Mendes - also agent for Inter boss Jose Mourinho - has told Inter that Ronaldo still wants to leave Manchester United.

He is also said to be 'fascinated' by the idea of working with Mourinho, who has already lured fellow Portuguese winger Ricardo Quaresma to the club.

Inter president Massimo Moratti is said to have already secured the backing of Pirelli - who financed a move for the original Ronaldo - to bankroll this move for the newly-crowned Ballon D'or winner.

Unread 03-12-2008, 02:46 PM
antonin jablonsky

Hmmm, the same Mourinho who called him thick and reckons he doesn't think Ronaldo should've won his awards? Makes sense, he'sa always dreamed of playing for an ego bigger than his own who thinks he's backward.

Unread 03-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

To tell you the truth this whole ronaldo fascination from everybody, abus more than us, is beginning to make football extremely tedious to talk about for me. Everytime United are mentioned Ronaldo gets mentioned. Little sick of it tbh.

Unread 03-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Sparky***

What's tedious is people over-analysing every single thing he says or does. Obviously, people will paint that interview how they want to see it. He'll be gone one day, and we'll replace him with someone nowhere near as good as him. Then people will be bitching that "we never replaced Ronaldo" the way they used to bitch about "not replacing Beckham" before Ronaldo came of age.

I'm just glad that I can say, that in my lifetime, I actually saw the best player in the world play for United.

Unread 03-12-2008, 03:22 PM
dunk

A similar thing happened with Ronaldinho at Barca, although he didn't help himself by £#%&!ing training off and going on the piss.

The press and everyone who loves the game become fixated with this one player. It's £#%&!ing stupid.

Hopefully Ronaldo will ride the current wave and soon everyone will be back on Fabregas' or Torres' dick and Ronaldo can get on with his football and £#%&! 'em all.

He won't be leaving OT in the near future, that's for damn sure.

Unread 03-12-2008, 03:27 PM
Spiffy

Enough already with the Americansms and the in fighting over Ronnie. He's pledged his future to the club only the other week. I think we should see if he comes good on that and signs a new contract before we start hating him. If it was a lie then slaughter him but I remember when Rio was definitely joining Chelsea and now, the thought of him being sold is unimaginable. We've got to give Ronnie the benefit of the doubt.

I hope that they have a clause in his new contract like they have in Spain where it says he cant be sold for less than £100M. That way these clubs can put up or shut up.

Unread 03-12-2008, 03:33 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Enough already with the Americansms and the in fighting over Ronnie. He's pledged his future to the club only the other week. I think we should see if he comes good on that and signs a new contract before we start hating him. If it was a lie then slaughter him but I remember when Rio was definitely joining Chelsea and now, the thought of him being sold is unimaginable. We've got to give Ronnie the benefit of the doubt.

I hope that they have a clause in his new contract like they have in Spain where it says he cant be sold for less than £100M. That way these clubs can put up or shut up.

Unread 03-12-2008, 03:39 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
what's up with you?

Unread 03-12-2008, 03:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
what's up with you?
I thought you didn't like him, I'm impressed that you are giving him a chance.

Unread 03-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
3rd language?
Count them with me, Zorgster:

1. Portuguese
2. Spanish
3. English

Unread 03-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Tiberian

Has Ronaldo shown a distinct lessening in his levels of commitment this season? I do not think so, he has still been playing with knocks, Fergie made a point of stating that he did not want to play him in Villareall, but Ronaldo insisted that he wanted to.

The cynics will say that was to keep him in Madrid's mind, as if he needed one more game to do that. Left with stud marks in his leg, he is still ready for the next game and continues to demand the ball and ship dangerous tackles.

Compare that to berbatov who refused to play for Spurs when denied his transfer.

No-one expected Ronaldo to see out his career at Utd, but he has been key in Utd regaining their top spot in the English game, and is already one of our best ever players.
Closed Thread