United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashtonred
Or any other set-up he´s ever been involved in.

Elephant in the room or bull in a china shop? Take your pick.
Or, option three, don't really care.

Unread 28-11-2014, 03:24 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Keane:

'Ultimately, my roles with Villa and Ireland and combining my commitment to these have become too much,' Keane said.

'It isn't fair to either Villa or Ireland, so I've made this decision.

'I'd like to thank Paul for giving me a great opportunity to come to a brilliant football club, I've really enjoyed my experiences at Villa and I wish the management team, the players, the supporters and the Club nothing but the best going forward.'

What utter bullshit
Why is it bullshit? Maybe he's decided the day to day involvement's not for him, if a career in football has given him anything it's the financial security to quit jobs he doesn't fancy doing. Maybe the every couple if months with Ireland is all he wants nowadays.

Not really sure why you would immediately smell bullshit.

Unread 28-11-2014, 03:42 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
Why is it bullshit? Maybe he's decided the day to day involvement's not for him, if a career in football has given him anything it's the financial security to quit jobs he doesn't fancy doing. Maybe the every couple if months with Ireland is all he wants nowadays.

Not really sure why you would immediately smell bullshit.
A lot has changed in 5 months then - funny that. Don´t let it go unnoticed that Villa are right down there near the relegation zone, or maybe he´s missing Adrian Chiles too much ...

Unread 28-11-2014, 04:08 PM
red in cumbria

Maybe he has just decided that his heart is with Ireland rather than Villa? I know he's a self obsessed dick, but that is reasonable IMO.

Unread 28-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Clarkie

Some United fans are worse then Keane.....In other words, a bunch of bitching, snide @#%&!s.

It's £#%&!ing Aston Villa he left, to concentrate on working with Ireland. A country and a team, that have no bearing on Manchester United....Yet, some of you still bitch and moan and complain.....£#%&!ing hell

Unread 28-11-2014, 05:06 PM
Camel

Quote:
blah, blah, £#%&!ing blah ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Some United fans are worse then Keane.....In other words, a bunch of b***hing, snide @#%&!s.

It's £#%&!ing Aston Villa he left, to concentrate on working with Ireland. A country and a team, that have no bearing on Manchester United....Yet, some of you still b***h and moan and complain.....£#%&!ing hell

Unread 28-11-2014, 05:09 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Some United fans are worse then Keane.....In other words, a bunch of bitching, snide @#%&!s.

It's £#%&!ing Aston Villa he left, to concentrate on working with Ireland. A country and a team, that have no bearing on Manchester United....Yet, some of you still bitch and moan and complain.....£#%&!ing hell
It human nature to have opinions on things/people you care about.

If we didn't care it wouldn't get mentioned

Unread 28-11-2014, 05:09 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteandblack
When's Ireland's next game? March isn't it?

yeah but they did lose to Scotland, epic fail from the shite @#%&! and Keane

Unread 28-11-2014, 05:22 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

yeah but they did lose to Scotland, epic fail from the shite @#%&! and Keane
We're so shit it's beyond comprehension

Unread 28-11-2014, 08:19 PM
saffers

Hed drop everything if offered a similar role at united.

Hope LvG taps him up. Exactly what we need.

Unread 28-11-2014, 08:22 PM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Hed drop everything if offered a similar role at united.

Hope LvG taps him up. Exactly what we need.
I don´t mind a joke but £#%&! a pantomime ..

Unread 28-11-2014, 08:26 PM
believe

Great bloke though

Unread 29-11-2014, 06:59 AM
Stickman

He needs to quit all aspects of football for good now.

Unread 29-11-2014, 07:03 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Great bloke though
Said his wife, never.

Unread 29-11-2014, 08:42 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker
no more info as yet.
read his book.

look at all the bust ups he's had.

every single recollection of the event is the same as the previous one.

he's just socially inadequate.

Unread 01-12-2014, 03:11 AM
utd99

Man's clearly got some sort of sociopathic anger issue, possibly bipolar, which he is intelligent enough to disguise as a forthright, suffer no fools personality. When you are a very good footballer people will turn a blind eye or make excuses for it. When you are a mediocre manager/coach they won't. It all becomes very boring after a while. Almost everyone who has ever worked with him, can't stand the @#%&!.

Great player though.

Unread 01-12-2014, 10:35 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Man's clearly got some sort of sociopathic anger issue, possibly bipolar, which he is intelligent enough to disguise as a forthright, suffer no fools personality. When you are a very good footballer people will turn a blind eye or make excuses for it. When you are a mediocre manager/coach they won't. It all becomes very boring after a while. Almost everyone who has ever worked with him, can't stand the @#%&!.

Great player though.

I doubt Bipolar, could easily have a personality disorder though.

Unread 01-12-2014, 11:27 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
. Almost everyone who has ever worked with him, can't stand the @#%&!.
Untrue.

Unread 01-12-2014, 11:50 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Untrue.
it's about 95/5 tbf
Closed Thread