Subs: Heaton, Brown, Pique, Hargreaves, Saha

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:13 PM
chorleyred

not a lot wrong with that

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:17 PM
legendary saf

I am happy Saha, Hargreaves, Brown and Giggs were dropped.

All of them were £#%&!ing shit on Saturday

And Fletcher hahaha, not even on the bench.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:19 PM
Ether

Where the £#%&! is Wayne?

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:20 PM
chorleyred

virus

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:21 PM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ether
He's got the lurgy, like many of us on here.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

I'm not even going to bother with the tin hat, Tevez will be isolated.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Ether

I know, but I thought Fergie said he'd be back for this. Never mind. Should be enough to beat them obviously. Nani and Park on the wings has the potential to be a £#%&!ing horror show though.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:24 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
2 games missed now with a little flu, soft bastard.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:25 PM
legendary saf

Quote:
I know, but I thought Fergie said he'd be back for this. Never mind. Should be enough to beat them obviously. Nani and Park on the wings has the potential to be a £#%&!ing horror show though.
Parks a decent player and Nani when playing regularly at the start of the season was excellent for us. Shame we had to drop him for £#%&!ing Giggs, lets hope the lad takes his chance today and grabs a goal to really make a case for a regular first team spot.

Giggs is not a player that should start every week for us now sadly.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Whalefish

Some formista over on RI main (partytown I think) broke the news that Carrick and Rooney would miss the WHU game 3 hours before the team was announced. In the same post he said Wayne did not have a virus but had a knee injury and would probably miss the Brum match too.

If that's true, I have no idea if it is, I do wish Fergie would just come out and be straight rather than lie. Unless his old age means he get Rooney mixed up with Carl Cort. Or something.

This game will be a lot closer than it should have been. Tevez or Ronaldo isolated for starters.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf
Parks a decent player and Nani when playing regularly at the start of the season was excellent for us. Shame we had to drop him for £#%&!ing Giggs, lets hope the lad takes his chance today and grabs a goal to really make a case for a regular first team spot.

Nani isn't fit to wipe Giggs' arse.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:31 PM
NinoyAquino

Ji Sung or Carrick to score first. United 3-1.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:31 PM
Ether

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendary saf

Park isn't decent, I won't go into that though, but I agree about Nani. I just meant that they can both be somewhat erratic. At least with Ronnie on 1 side you know you're going to get some quality, and even when Giggsy has a bad day he usually contributes something. Nani and Park could easily go a whole half without getting a cross in between them. They will undoubtedly both have stormers now though

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Is Orange Chocolate injured?

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Whalefish

On the bench Fuzzy.

The Pole is in goal btw, not VDS.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:43 PM
captain scarlet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Some formista over on RI main (partytown I think) broke the news that Carrick and Rooney would miss the WHU game 3 hours before the team was announced. In the same post he said Wayne did not have a virus but had a knee injury and would probably miss the Brum match too.

If that's true, I have no idea if it is, I do wish Fergie would just come out and be straight rather than lie. Unless his old age means he get Rooney mixed up with Carl Cort. Or something.

This game will be a lot closer than it should have been. Tevez or Ronaldo isolated for starters.
Agree totally.

I have a nervousness about this one that was not there an hour ago.

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
Park isn't decent

Did you not think we missed him in the run in last season then?

Unread 01-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain scarlet
Agree totally.

I have a nervousness about this one that was not there an hour ago.
I'm not nervous tbh although Brum's team has surprised me a little. Two up top. But he has picked a couple of players (Jaidi and O'Connor) who are dangerous from a set piece. Probably noticed our inability to deal with crosses on Saturday.
Closed Thread