United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-09-2015, 06:40 PM
browser

Ancelotti in according to @#%&!toh

Unread 24-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Buck

I doubt that rumour. I think he'll be given up to the Everton game at least. If he £#%&!s up the derby then he's a goner.

Unread 24-09-2015, 07:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
they won't keep making the same mistakes, bound to be a half decent appointment this time, Koeman.
They need better than half decent right now, though........

Unread 25-09-2015, 12:28 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by teflon_terry
The envelope thing really annoys me, he has got it hopelessly wrong. How can they make sure their names aren't in it if he has already written them down?
Copied it from fergie's book and still delivered it wrong.

I can't remember what was said in fergie's book about it, but I'd imagine the general idea is to say there's 3 names in an envelope, and for the players concerned to prove him wrong. A way of motivating the squad without directly calling out individuals. A matter for each player to decide for themselves. A good motivation tool if sound genuine and done right.

An absolute useless motivational tool if misapplied and people know it's a gimmick that you picked up elsewhere.

Unread 25-09-2015, 12:31 AM
Cream

Sure this has already been posted, but... quite sad.

Unread 25-09-2015, 12:41 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Ancelotti in according to @#%&!toh
Christ, I hope so. No experience managing average players and transforming a shit team into a good one. His skill is managing a group of top players with huge egos.

Klopp or koemen would be a worry.

Unread 25-09-2015, 12:43 AM
Wingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
They need better than half decent right now, though........
Any top, middle or bottom manager is going to go to that club and get rid of everyone bar courtinho and tbh courtinho is going to leave. They arnt going to get top 4 this season despite the biopsy of Rodgers. Could Klopp turn Ings into a 20/25 d goal machine? Could he wheel in the magic hospital bed that is going to fix the decrepit that is Sturridge?

They have Bogdan as a reserve keeper and an absolute drop the pint as number 1.

Unread 25-09-2015, 08:02 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

https://twitter.com/jones25_hannah/s...85377971073024
The poor millionaire property magnate sod

Unread 25-09-2015, 08:40 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

https://twitter.com/jones25_hannah/s...85377971073024

Guys... guys?

Unread 25-09-2015, 10:07 AM
Jethro

https://vine.co/v/eP2AhQwjKHh

Unread 25-09-2015, 11:57 AM
Switching Off

Rodgers: "One win and you're back in the top four."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ence-live.html

Unread 25-09-2015, 12:23 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
When Rodgers sat down to his Coco Pops last Saturday morning, he mused at what the next seven days would hold. Ever the optimist, he anticipated winning both the Saturday and Wednesday lottery jackpots, but also surmised that regulation victories over Norwich and Carlisle United would set up Liverpool’s season. ‘Beat Villa next Saturday and we could be second in the league,’ Brendan said to the portrait of Brendan in the lounge, whistling You’ll Never Walk Alone as he went to fetch the papers in bright orange trousers. ‘If you’re standing out, you’re outstanding,’ he chuckled to himself and his sartorial conspicuousness. ‘And I’m outstanding alright.’ Yes, this would be a good week. A leaf had been turned, a corner turned. A character built.
If Liverpool don’t beat Aston Villa, they could be as low as 16th in the Premier League on Saturday evening. Amid all the noise of Carlo Ancelotti and Jurgen Klopp lies a group of players playing far below potential and a manager on the precipice.
For a manager who lives through faux philosophy and managerial speak bluster, losing your job on the back of a defeat to Tim ‘go out there and play’ Sherwood would be a body blow.

Unread 25-09-2015, 12:26 PM
morgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Rodgers: "One win and you're back in the top four."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/foo...ence-live.html
Not to mention second in the par league

Unread 25-09-2015, 01:19 PM
Billy Redface

Tim 'Go out there and play' Sherwood

Unread 25-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Pop

He'll be handing these round Anfield after he's sacked

Unread 26-09-2015, 05:01 AM
shenwen

Quote:
I think I’ve made it pretty clear – and I don’t like to go on too much about it – but I think I’ve shown what I can do when I have the tools to work, what I can deliver, so I don’t lose confidence with that.
yes, he did say that. Doesn't like to talk about himself too much

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...eave-liverpool

Unread 26-09-2015, 07:58 AM
Denis Irwell

How much has he spent on "tools"?

250 m?

Unread 26-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Billy Redface

Tim 'go out and play' Sherwood backing him today by saying he 'could have gone to real madrid'

That's interesting. does Up and Addem Tim know something we don't? maybe a deal was in place?

nope. IF Liverpool had won the league two years ago then Real would PROBABLY have been in for him

what a pair of £#%&!ing planks on the touchline today.

Unread 26-09-2015, 11:33 AM
The taste of...

Timmy's just hedging his bets, Villa are being fancied and he's trying to play it down. Bit similar to the "all you get at anfield is a cup of tea" brigade from the 80's

Unread 26-09-2015, 11:51 AM
Pop

Tim £#%&!ing Sherwood. Jesus I'm a better football manager than him.

He's also in the papers today insisting Jack Grealish is worth £60m

Closed Thread