United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
But that doesn't make them any more acceptable, does it? Lots of teams hace frozen prices, some even reduced them.
in fairness, only teams like blackburn and bolton, who never sell out, have done that.

Unread 08-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
how many did they lay off? 6? i'm not sure but are there any figures stating how many they have employed?

i can't stand this 'coalition' properganda stance. their prediction on the demise of united was and still is about as accurate as their phoenix fund idea.

thing is they put us in debt because united didn't have a fan with enough money to buy us. awwww.

the price hikes were predictable.
Wonky, that is the sort of shite that doesn't help!

A mate of mine with 3 season tickets, his missus has worked for the club for over 15 years. She gets made redundant in the first batch of the 32

The lad's family income is shot yet he still comes to every game that work 'allows'

Tell him that it was all about price-hikes

Unread 08-07-2008, 08:59 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
We are lucky to have them when you look at the shower who own the vermin.toilet sniffer you're brain dead.
Very profound comparison - they're @#%&!s but there are even bigger @#%&!s down the East Lancs.

That's okay then.

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
Did your carer type that for you? you demic.
You've lost the argument you #@&%! smoking Judas.

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:02 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:

Ha ha Is that like Black lads reclaiming the word ni**er?

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Part 36 Offer

The Yank at Villa, Randy Lerner, has done a superb job.

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Quote:
Very mature there you brain dead yonner.

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:12 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge

Oh yeah and I renewed my season ticket. Again.
as you know ill admit to being obsessed with you.
can i ask how much your season ticket is?

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:13 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling

The lad's family income is shot yet he still comes to every game that work 'allows'
have a word with your mate about priorities.

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
as you know ill admit to being obsessed with you.
can i ask how much your season ticket is?
No - it's vulgar

But it's a North Stand Exec so it's "premium priced" and we've had bigger price rises than anybody. Cue violins.

Someone was telling me that Wembley get 60% of their income from 20% of their seats and this credit crunch is going to sort out a lot of corporate seats everywhere. Apparently 1,500 of these Club Wembley seats remain unsold.

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
have a word with your mate about priorities.
Get to £#%&! you #@&%!!

Mr 1-series

Listen son, once you own your own house, have a couple of kids, afford a better car than a 1-series and still hold 3 season tickets and can honestly say your missus losing her job isn't gonna bother you in the slightest, then I will listen to you!

As it happens, I see you as the shite I can't even be arsed to wipe off my shoe!

So butt the £#%&! out! I promise you it WILL be better for you

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Tumescent Throb

the funniest part of the sad 'we'll be another leeds' revisionist's 2008 spiel is the bit where they say "luckily we've won the league a couple of times"

luckily, that's 10 leagues the manager's won in his last 16 attempts

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:22 PM
Ed Sullivan

I find these threads on ownership often brings out the worst in posters.

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:23 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
Get to £#%&! you #@&%!!

Mr 1-series

Listen son, once you own your own house, have a couple of kids, afford a better car than a 1-series and still hold 3 season tickets and can honestly say your missus losing her job isn't gonna bother you in the slightest, then I will listen to you!

As it happens, I see you as the shite I can't even be arsed to wipe off my shoe!

So butt the £#%&! out! I promise you it WILL be better for you
you are "the mate" arent you?

sorry about the wife.

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:26 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
the funniest part of the sad 'we'll be another leeds' revisionist's 2008 spiel is the bit where they say "luckily we've won the league a couple of times"

Predicting it as another Leeds is not revisionist thinking - it was mooted as soon as the deal was done and echoed when they did a refinancing deal in less than ideal conditions in 2006.

If in charge most of the @#%&!s on here would have fired the manager three years ago.

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:27 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
No - it's vulgar

But it's a North Stand Exec so it's "premium priced" and we've had bigger price rises than anybody. Cue violins.

Someone was telling me that Wembley get 60% of their income from 20% of their seats and this credit crunch is going to sort out a lot of corporate seats everywhere. Apparently 1,500 of these Club Wembley seats remain unsold.
my uncles seats at the emirates are about £3.5k (iirc) so im guessing the same at united would be about £2500ish.

do you and your mates moan about the increase as you dig into lunch before a game?

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
my uncles seats at the emirates are about £3.5k (iirc) so im guessing the same at united would be about £2500ish.

do you and your mates moan about the increase as you dig into lunch before a game?
Cheaper than that.

We tend to moan about the lunch itself.

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:29 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

The really funny bit though is that people think because we've won the league a couple of times, all is well and there's no need to worry.

Did you used to run Northern Rock?

Why are you bringing the pre-Glazer league titles into this? They are irrelevant. We've won the league twic despite the Glazers. Thankfully we did or who knows where we might be now? You're not even arsed and you call yourself a United fan?

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
you are "the mate" arent you?

sorry about the wife.

Yeah thats right

I'm single

I have a 993 as a toy

I have a season ticket for a start

Just think you are a tit tbh

Unread 08-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Predicting it as another Leeds is not revisionist thinking - it was mooted as soon as the deal was done and echoed when they did a refinancing deal in less than ideal conditions in 2006.

If in charge most of the @#%&!s on here would have fired the manager three years ago.
you misread my blather

the revisionism is in their adjusted timescales, or in their lamenting of Ferguson's continued presence - which in itself is funny, since they actually thought he was past it in 2005, as you say. if you listen to some of the thick @#%&!s, apparently it's the Glazers themselves that've got Ferguson back on his toes
Closed Thread