Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Onana

Dalot -- Maguire -- Varane (c) -- Amrabat

Casemiro --- Hannibal

Pellistri ---- Mount ---- Garnacho

Martial

Pretty exciting lineup on paper, tbh.

That front four has potential for some nice attacking interplay.
You including Martial in that ?

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:34 PM
Hyman_Roth

Still very concerned about Pellistri’s hair. I can’t be the only one and I suspect that the only reason Ten Hag hasn’t raised it publicly is because of his own shortcomings.

It’s basically a replica of Dr David Banner’s helmet head from the 80’s hulk tv series. I realise I’m well out of the game now and whilst I still respect the fashion grind, it simply looks quite..bad. There’s an innocence about it don’t get me wrong but still.

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:36 PM
larry

kids will be asking for "the pellistri" soon enough nqat

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:41 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Still very concerned about Pellistri’s hair. I can’t be the only one and I suspect that the only reason Ten Hag hasn’t raised it publicly is because of his own shortcomings.

It’s basically a replica of Dr David Banner’s helmet head from the 80’s hulk tv series. I realise I’m well out of the game now and whilst I still respect the fashion grind, it simply looks quite..bad. There’s an innocence about it don’t get me wrong but still.
Needs to be careful...

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:43 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

After the Sancho incident, and because of whose the hairstyle is modelled, the glazers have probably banned ETH from tackling the matter head on. With our current injury list, they won’t want the wee man to be angered unduly, and they certainly won’t have to keep shelling out money on replacement kits for the ones he’s torn to shreds.

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:43 PM
dunk

I hope everyone has a blinder.

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:45 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

I’m all for growing hair out, but the side parting he couples it with says “geography teacher”. As you say, it’s very 70s/80s, and let’s be honest, those are probably the worst two decades for fashion.

To me, that hair cut screams “I’m best friends with my Nan”. I can just picture him rocking up to hers of a weekend, dressed in his carpenter jeans, a short sleeved check shirt he’s got tucked in and a bumbag he caresses proudly. What’s in the bumbag, you ask? A large pack of Werther’s Originals. Now there’s nothing wrong with a couple of cheeky Werthers - they’re quite delicious. But when they’re an accessory to an image he’s obviously carefully curated, you can’t help but assume he’s one of those lads who go “I’m an old man in a young man’s body lol!”.

I just can’t warm to him.

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:47 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Notice Mount is no longer blond

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:49 PM
atticusgrinch

The young denizens of Salford are all growing their hair like Mike Patton circa 1989.

It's £#%&!ing odd tbh

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:49 PM
magic_cantona

I fancy us to win handsomely tonight.

0-2 Palace then.

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:51 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Notice Mount is no longer blond
Not on his head anyway

⌗SecretGarden

Jack Duckworth

Football

3-1 United

atticusgrinch

* Couldn't find a hashtag

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:52 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
* Couldn't find a hashtag
#

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:54 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodestar
You including Martial in that ?
The autumnal October evenings draw near, bringing a crisp chill to the air.

Its glove weather, and under the streaming floodlights, Old Trafford awaits.

The Iceman cometh.

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:55 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I’m all for growing hair out, but the side parting he couples it with says “geography teacher”. As you say, it’s very 70s/80s, and let’s be honest, those are probably the worst two decades for fashion.

To me, that hair cut screams “I’m best friends with my Nan”. I can just picture him rocking up to hers of a weekend, dressed in his carpenter jeans, a short sleeved check shirt he’s got tucked in and a bumbag he caresses proudly. What’s in the bumbag, you ask? A large pack of Werther’s Originals. Now there’s nothing wrong with a couple of cheeky Werthers - they’re quite delicious. But when they’re an accessory to an image he’s obviously carefully curated, you can’t help but assume he’s one of those lads who go “I’m an old man in a young man’s body lol!”.

I just can’t warm to him.
It's in homage to the great man:

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:56 PM
larry

10h going for the shirt tie cardigan combo

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:57 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's in homage to the great man:

Bloody hell. This has ruined him for me. Every time I think of him I’ll also think of Pellistri. Ffs.

Unread 26-09-2023, 07:58 PM
armchair

garnacho no longer blond either. good to see.

Unread 26-09-2023, 08:00 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
#

Bit of an oversight that Apple didn't put a hashtag on their keyboard.

Actually just seen it. 3rd function of the 3 key. Mental.

#

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Bloody hell. This has ruined him for me. Every time I think of him I’ll also think of Pellistri. Ffs.
Did you see Pellestri get off the coach in the same glasses? Boys have got to have a hero.
Closed Thread