United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2006, 05:29 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filliam H. Muffman
Would rather have Essien.
Aye. After The World Cup (and his performances for Chelsea this season), the guy is a wonderful talent and would've been an excellent successor too Keane

Gerrard can't play in a two man midfield. For that reason alone, I wouldn't want the @#%&! anyware near a United shirt. Ever.

Unread 23-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Filliam H. Muffman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Aye. After The World Cup (and his performances for Chelsea this season), the guy is a wonderful talent and would've been an excellent successor too Keane

Gerrard can't play in a two man midfield. For that reason alone, I wouldn't want the @#%&! anyware near a United shirt. Ever.
Exactly.

Unread 23-12-2006, 05:44 PM
chorleyred

fergie just said the reports are %@#$&!s, he's still training and will be back available after wigan

Unread 23-12-2006, 05:45 PM
Filliam H. Muffman

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
fergie just said the reports are %@#$&!s, he's still training and will be back available after wigan
Yay !

Unread 23-12-2006, 06:06 PM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by chorleyred
Excellent news.

Scholes will be a loss for Reading,but i wouldn't worry too much.They are not up too much in the midfield area and im pretty sure Carrick and one of the other Goms will be capable enough for that game.Would have been a different story if both Carrick and Scholes were out,but it doesnt look to be the case now.
Closed Thread