United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-12-2006, 03:39 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
£#%&! off mate you little #@&%!.

He has bought us nothing that we already had.

Overrated @#%&!.

Sell him back to Spurs.
Little?

Im 6ft 2,how tall are you?

He has bought us nothing that we already had.???Has to be one of the most %@#$&!ated comments i think i have ever read.So he hasn't improved us one bit then? Yeah lets sell him back to Spurs and deploy Fletcherson or O Shea,we'd still be top of the league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride Of All Europe
fletcher in a spurs team would have been just as effective as carrick.

fletcher and carrick,quite similar in my opinion!
Know nothing @#%&!

Unread 23-12-2006, 03:40 AM
Qwertyuiop

damn

Unread 23-12-2006, 03:44 AM
Pride Of All Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Little?

Im 6ft 2,how tall are you?

He has bought us nothing that we already had.???Has to be one of the most %@#$&!ated comments i think i have ever read.So he hasn't improved us one bit then? Yeah lets sell him back to Spurs and deploy Fletcherson or O Shea,we'd still be top of the league

Know nothing @#%&!
so how has he helped us improve?

our defence has improved because of nemanja and evra our midfield becuse of scholes our attack because of saha.

dont tell me scholes is only playing well becuse of carrick scholesys best years were playing along side keane and keane and carrick are like chalk and cheese

Unread 23-12-2006, 03:48 AM
shadowplay

Quote:

our defence has improved because of nemanja and evra our midfield becuse of scholes our attack because of saha.

dont tell me scholes is only playing well becuse of carrick scholesys best years were playing along side keane and keane and carrick are like chalk and cheese
Look lad,tbh ive been disappointed with tha guy as well.For the money we paid,i thought we'd be getting something more,but he still seems to be settling in.You ask that question,but how about asking yourself this-if we didnt have Carrick,and either Fletcher or O Shea eas in the middle,would we be top of the league right now?The simple answer is no.

Unread 23-12-2006, 03:57 AM
Pride Of All Europe

mybe we wouldnt be,i dont know and never will.

tbh ive always thought as a centre midfielder fletch could do a job. not united class but could plug the gap for a year or 2.
as a right winger he is shockingly bad,mainly due to the fact he has no pace. i honestly cant see a reason why carrick is rated o much higher thanfletch in so many reds opinions.

fletchers performances this year have been good,as have carricks but neither have* nor will win you a match

*unless youcountthat head back across goal as an attempt on goal

Unread 23-12-2006, 03:58 AM
koppas

Thumbs up

Quote:

here here

Unread 23-12-2006, 04:07 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
mybe we wouldnt be,i dont know and never will.

tbh ive always thought as a centre midfielder fletch could do a job. not united class but could plug the gap for a year or 2.
as a right winger he is shockingly bad,mainly due to the fact he has no pace. i honestly cant see a reason why carrick is rated o much higher thanfletch in so many reds opinions.

fletchers performances this year have been good,as have carricks but neither have* nor will win you a match

*unless youcountthat head back across goal as an attempt on goal
I think if we look at it in all honesty,we would have to admit that we wouldnt be in the same situation had Fletcher or O Shea played there this season.O Shea,despite all the hatred he gets,is a player who,i reckon,isnt the worst to have as a back up left or right back.Dont get me wrong,id never consider starting the @#%&!,but despie what people say,he did show a lot of £#%&!in talent in that first season where he impressed us all.I would like to sell him though,but the way things have gone for him over the last few seasons,i highly doubt there would be may clubs looking to sign him up.

I agree with one on the Fletcher part.A lot of the stick he gets is unwarranted and quite unfair at times.At the end of the day,its not the poor @#%&!s fault that hes an average player playing in a supposed world class side.He works his arse off and tries so hard,but hes just not up to it,and its Ferguson who should recognise it,as we all have.

As for Carrick-as ive said,ive been quite disappointed with the lad so far.Its not that hes playing badly,its that hes not imposing himself enough in the games hes playing in.I thought we'd see a bit more in terms of creativity and flair,but hes seems to be wanting to take the easy laid back option all the time,but maybe hes still in his settling in period.The festive period will tell alot.

Unread 23-12-2006, 04:10 AM
Pride Of All Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
I think if we look at it in all honesty,we would have to admit that we wouldnt be in the same situation had Fletcher or O Shea played there this season.O Shea,despite all the hatred he gets,is a player who,i reckon,isnt the worst to have as a back up left or right back.Dont get me wrong,id never consider starting the @#%&!,but despie what people say,he did show a lot of £#%&!in talent in that first season where he impressed us all.I would like to sell him though,but the way things have gone for him over the last few seasons,i highly doubt there would be may clubs looking to sign him up.

I agree with one on the Fletcher part.A lot of the stick he gets is unwarranted and quite unfair at times.At the end of the day,its not the poor @#%&!s fault that hes an average player playing in a supposed world class side.He works his arse off and tries so hard,but hes just not up to it,and its Ferguson who should recognise it,as we all have.

As for Carrick-as ive said,ive been quite disappointed with the lad so far.Its not that hes playing badly,its that hes not imposing himself enough in the games hes playing in.I thought we'd see a bit more in terms of creativity and flair,but hes seems to be wanting to take the easy laid back option all the time,but maybe hes still in his settling in period.The festive period will tell alot.

so thats a sort of agree to disagree, even though we are agreeeing on the same points???

£#%&! im off to bed!!

Unread 23-12-2006, 04:11 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
so thats a sort of agree to disagree, even though we are agreeeing on the same points???

£#%&! im off to bed!!
Thats it mate

good night and god bless

Unread 23-12-2006, 04:48 AM
benaldo21

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2...590512,00.html

Unread 23-12-2006, 04:54 AM
koppas

Bothered.

Unread 23-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Whalefish

Arf. Our season will be over in a month. Amuses me that folk slate Carrick yet fail to see how Scholes is playing with more freedom since he arrived. He knows a thing or two about midfielders as well and rates the lad very highly. But O'Shea and Fletcher can do his job just as well. No they can't. Fletcher's best games this season have been wide right. He still makes many mistakes out there but gets away with them. Put him in the middle and his ball retentiton skills are £#%&!ing awful. Lucky our next 4 games are against fairly 'weak' teams. Although I suspect Villa and Newcastle are good for at least a draw.

Most overrated Utd player ever? Do me a favour Koppas. You can be a right simple pillock at times. But Nemaja will save us.....

If we've somehow managed to stay ahead of Chelsea by the time Carrick returns - if he is indeed injured - then I'll be surprised. He certainly is not Roy, and he may not even be as good as Gattuso, but he has made a difference to our midfield. Rather have him on the pitch than off it but then we're winning in spite of Michael. 10 men etc.

Unread 23-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Barry_Bethell

Maybe after a month of Fletcher and O'shite people will "see" what Carrick brings to the team -

Unread 23-12-2006, 10:26 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry_Bethell
Maybe after a month of Fletcher and O'shite people will "see" what Carrick brings to the team -
Don't be daft. You'll still get idiots thinking we're going to buy a midfielder so he won't be missed at all.

If people are happy that he's injured/out then they deserve what they get over the next coming month or so. The odd upset, poor performances etc and Chelsea racing away at the top of the table.

Unread 23-12-2006, 01:17 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:
£#%&! off mate you little #@&%!.

He has bought us nothing that we already had.

Overrated @#%&!.

Sell him back to Spurs.
You're not on here for the football are you?

Unread 23-12-2006, 01:47 PM
borsuk

Default to be honest

Quote:
here here
it's really neither hear not their

if you can't see what carrick brings to the team, and what a superb buy he has been, then you don't know very much about football. oh, i'm sure you can recognise a shot, a dribble, a header, a pass and a tackle, but there's rather more to football than that.

Unread 23-12-2006, 01:48 PM
chorleyred

I will have to assume that those who think he has brought nothing to the team don't really know much about football

Unread 23-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Sparky***

Whalefish is right - this is where our paper thin squad will be exposed and the wheels of 'fergies latest great side' fall off.

Chelsea will be top by new years day.

£#%&! me, they could be top by this evening.

Unread 23-12-2006, 02:31 PM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Please god let this be true.
Idiot

Why the £#%&! would you want the squad any smaller than it is.

Or are you trying to be cool?Thats it isnt it

Unread 23-12-2006, 03:06 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
Arf. Our season will be over in a month. Amuses me that folk slate Carrick yet fail to see how Scholes is playing with more freedom since he arrived. He knows a thing or two about midfielders as well and rates the lad very highly. But O'Shea and Fletcher can do his job just as well. No they can't. Fletcher's best games this season have been wide right. He still makes many mistakes out there but gets away with them. Put him in the middle and his ball retentiton skills are £#%&!ing awful. Lucky our next 4 games are against fairly 'weak' teams. Although I suspect Villa and Newcastle are good for at least a draw.

Most overrated Utd player ever? Do me a favour Koppas. You can be a right simple pillock at times. But Nemaja will save us.....

If we've somehow managed to stay ahead of Chelsea by the time Carrick returns - if he is indeed injured - then I'll be surprised. He certainly is not Roy, and he may not even be as good as Gattuso, but he has made a difference to our midfield. Rather have him on the pitch than off it but then we're winning in spite of Michael. 10 men etc.

That comment was tongue in cheek last night Whalefish. Hardly going to be the most overrated player in UTDs history after 4 months is he.
Closed Thread