United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-08-2018, 05:15 PM
jaffo

Excellent postage Sparkles old chum, yesterday was the worst game I’ve been to that I can remember in a very long time. I’m including some Moyes games in that too

Unread 20-08-2018, 05:16 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I know I shouldn't be as shocked and disgusted by performances like that yesterday at this stage but f***ing christ on a bike we were shit.

Getting jeered off the pitch by f***ing Brighton fans ffs. I think we're all grown up enough to handle United not being the best around any more but f***ing hell, why do we have to be such a unmitigated laughing stock?

Having unfortunately seen the goals again on SSN, you'll do well to find a more inept and buffoon-ridden selection of centre backs as we currently have at our club. All of them to some degree or another are absolute liabilities. The first goal, that Swedish lesbian Lindelof gets simply pushed aside by footballing juggernaut Glenn Murray like the utter f***ing irrelevance he is. The 2nd goal again exposes all United's obvious frailties at set pieces as nobody is switched on enough to react to the 2nd balls and we end up with a f***ing joke ping-pong goal..no idea who the f*** it was scored.

And then there's the crowning glory..the penalty we gave away. Oh my oh my ... from start to finish really is something to behold, it's almost a work of art in it's utter f***ing boneheaded execution....sending our centre backs to either touchline and then booting the ball high down the middle of the pitch to a Brazilian hobbit really is up there with some of the most braindead shit you'll ever see.

I'll honestly bet Brighton couldn't believe how easy it was, how can Manchester United coached by one of the best coaches in the last 15 years make such basic, stupid mistakes?

This isn't just Mourinho either, we saw this shit all the time with the last manager in charge. Limp wristed performances peppered with calamitous moments leaving us looking like an utter rabble, especially away from home.

But the biggest killer, the absolute worst part of all of it, is the fact we couldn't even manage to make their keeper work for his afternoon's pay. We've seen United give away stupid goals before but rarely in our entire history have we ever looked as toothless and as uninspiring as we have in these years since Fergie left.

The manager needs to go, I don't think there's any doubt about that now. It's not worked out, it's getting worse and his attitude during pre season has been an utter disgrace if I'm being honest. I'll hold my hands up and say I backed the wrong horse in that one, I honestly can't believe just how dour and morose he's been generally since he got here.. He looks like he's utterly out of love with football and we need the complete opposite.. We need someone to inject some life and belief into the club going forward and at least get us and the players believing in ourselves.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sparky*** again."

I've waited 24 hrs before commenting, yesterday I didn't know what to say. Pretty much still the same. Stunned by how poor we were.

I can't remember when we last played well. I keep conveniently forgetting the shite performance in the cup final. 2nd half of the derby game we were ok I suppose. Before that though?

Great post sparky.

Unread 20-08-2018, 05:18 PM
YCSYFEUYA

Mourinho doesn’t want to be there so why doesn’t he just pack up and leave? Thinks he’s doing us a favour? £#%&! that. It’s even getting to the point where I wish we stuck with Moyes

And Paul Pogba, Jesse Lingard and Alexis Sanchez can £#%&! off too, instagramming @#%&!s

Unread 20-08-2018, 05:19 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Sparkys basically nailed it perfectly over two well balanced thought out posts .. everything and more the effort or lack of it kills me like everyone else this isn’t April 3 games a week going for cups semis cl league etc it’s f***ing August the second game they haven’t played for 9 days some for over a month .. looks at other clubs similar circumstances fresh well drilled ready to go it’s just scandalous really it’s come to this blame players blame the manager blame the owners there all liable for it every one and then the capt blames attitude his own f***ing attitude then he’s quoting on social media then Juans offering hugs and Alexis is selling clothes. These are not only taking the piss out of you and me but the whole club what is wrong with them who advises them. Literally can take any defeat but lack of effort going through the motions of well f*** that this starts in the dressing room the coaches need to address this aswell carrick needs to sort shit out. .. honestly f*** football atm he needs to f*** off or drop the c***s and bring the kids in

This too.
Playing the second game of the season, first away game, and no fight or even much interest from any of the @#%&!s.
Not seen this bit about Alexis selling clothes yet assume it's some insta or twitter thing.
I don't mind getting beat by a good team that's played well, but rolling over to the likes of Brighton who didn't even look arsed themselves at the final whistle is £#%&!ing disgraceful.
The club is a total shambles from top to bottom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YCSYFEUYA

It’s even getting to the point where I wish we stuck with Moyes

I imagine he's laughing his #@&%! off.

Unread 20-08-2018, 05:26 PM
Sparky***

I think the worst thing is that none of us enjoy watching United any more and we haven't for a long time. I don't look forward to games any more, they are by and large a really frustrating and depressing experience now.

Forget what City are doing, forget what Liverpool are doing... you don't have to set the world alight and score a billion goals to have a football team that your fans love and enjoy watching.

There's no joy in watching united any more, very rarely do they ever get you on the edge of your seat or just get you excited.

Yes i know the current manager carries a lot of that blame but it's been like that for far too long and it's just not on any more. If this were like italy, then united would be playing infront of empty stands against Spurs with just banners there simply saying something along the lines of "We deserve better than all of you".

Unread 20-08-2018, 05:56 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think the worst thing is that none of us enjoy watching United any more and we haven't for a long time. I don't look forward to games any more, they are by and large a really frustrating and depressing experience now.

Forget what City are doing, forget what Liverpool are doing... you don't have to set the world alight and score a billion goals to have a football team that your fans love and enjoy watching.

There's no joy in watching united any more, very rarely do they ever get you on the edge of your seat or just get you excited.

Yes i know the current manager carries a lot of that blame but it's been like that for far too long and it's just not on any more. If this were like italy, then united would be playing infront of empty stands against Spurs with just banners there simply saying something along the lines of "We deserve better than all of you".

Being one of the older fredsters I can remember united in the 70s and 80s(in fact my first season going to OT we got relegated)and I have seen some shite over the last 45 years but the team always looked arsed and had fight in them for the United shirt they pulled on every Saturday afternoon.

But those @#%&!s yesterday took the £#%&!ing biscuit and we now have a manager who has a constant slapped arse face and lives in a £#%&!ing hotel(that's like visiting somebody at their house and leaving your coat on)plus he thinks we are lucky to have him(@#%&!)

This is Manchester United ffs

Gimps,woody,Jose and all the players can £#%&! off for all I care

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:03 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Only a £#%&!ing moron or a shit wum would disagree with this

Which reminds me, where is Saffers?

Excellent summary sparky

Bunker Buster

Who do we play next ?

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Who do we play next ?
Tottenham

What can possibly go wrong?

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:04 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by YCSYFEUYA
Mourinho doesn’t want to be there so why doesn’t he just pack up and leave? Thinks he’s doing us a favour? £#%&! that. It’s even getting to the point where I wish we stuck with Moyes

And Paul Pogba, Jesse Lingard and Alexis Sanchez can £#%&! off too, instagramming @#%&!s
Please, don't ever get to that point.

He would be in the final year of his contract now, you know

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:04 PM
ziggyman17

If this were like italy,

Pogba and the boys would be hiding in the canteen on a Monday morning.. The fans would be outside baying for blood..........

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:05 PM
sweetleftfoot

Sometimes get frustrated with Sparkers negativity, but he has nailed this here. There are a myriad of reasons for it, not least of all the crippling debt the club is in, but he has still spent £390m, on top of what those utter sights before him spent.
The fact that we had £140m worth of midfielders getting their arses handed to them by Knockhaert and Stephens speaks volumes. We had nothing. Against £#%&!ing Brighton.
Club needs a real kick up the arse from top to bottom. You would think that maybe this would happen if this was to become a trophyless, 10th place finish of a season, but while season tickets sell, shirts fly out no matter how shit they look (or feel in the case of the blue one), and some light bulb maker wants to be associated with The Biggest Club On Earth* you feel nothing will change.
Everything feels so £#%&!ing futile with them.
Parklife.

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:10 PM
suedeshoes

Sparky and Pure agreeing with each other!? Mourinho has truly united us.

Unread 20-08-2018, 06:52 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Draggers you obv hang around with some of the players how on earth do you not end up £#%&!ing laying into them. I couldn’t stop myself
Rojo is a lot harder than me tbf.

Unread 20-08-2018, 07:23 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Rojo is a lot harder than me tbf.
I bet Mata is harder than you tbf.

Unread 20-08-2018, 07:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Sparky and Pure agreeing with each other!? Mourinho has truly united us.
Unity not seen since the final days of Moyes

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:26 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Fight

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:31 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Quay street, 9pm..

Unread 20-08-2018, 08:52 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

We're in the end stages now, Woodward thought telling him he wasn't shelling out top dollar for Alderweireld would make him walk, Jose thinks putting out teams that perform like that will make Woodward give him a pay off to £#%&! off.

Perreira as a holding midfielder for £#%&!s sake, while his 'player of the season' from last year sits on the bench.

Unread 20-08-2018, 09:04 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Being one of the older fredsters I can remember united in the 70s and 80s(in fact my first season going to OT we got relegated)and I have seen some shite over the last 45 years but the team always looked arsed and had fight in them for the United shirt they pulled on every Saturday afternoon.

But those c***s yesterday took the f***ing biscuit and we now have a manager who has a constant slapped arse face and lives in a f***ing hotel(that's like visiting somebody at their house and leaving your coat on)plus he thinks we are lucky to have him(c***)

This is Manchester United ffs

Gimps,woody,Jose and all the players can f*** off for all I care
Spoke with my father in law today, who I assume is similar in age to yourself. He pretty much echoed what you say in that, while we’ve had some shite performances in recent years, you’re going back to the 70s to find any comparison with what happened yesterday.

End of the day, the club don’t care about us, nor do the players. There’s no rapport between the two. They’ve run out of credit with the supporters and done nothing to warrant our phenomenal travelling support.

Tbh I’d love it if some of our lot did a Sporting Lisbon and raided Carrington to smack shit out of the lot of them.
Closed Thread