United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-08-2007, 10:25 PM
Prideofalleurope

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
You don't really believe in that shit, do you?

It's just a bit of fun to blame the thread. The outcomes of football matches played around the world quite simply do not rest on whether or not someone posts something on this forum. It's so absurd I can't actually believe I'm having to type this.
BAN HIM

Unread 11-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Fatboy Shrek

Quote:

It's just a bit of fun to blame the thread. The outcomes of football matches played around the world quite simply do not rest on whether or not someone posts something on this forum. It's so absurd I can't actually believe I'm having to type this.
No way?

Unread 11-08-2007, 10:28 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

Wether or not you believe in chancing faith or superstition is one thing, but gloating before your worst rivals win a game is a little embarrasing and gives them a reason to laugh in your face, even though they won't be reading this more than likely.

I'm not having a go at whoever gloated btw, I'm just saying in general terms.

Unread 11-08-2007, 10:31 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Wether or not you believe in chancing faith or superstition is one thing, but gloating before your worst rivals win a game is a little embarrasing and gives them a reason to laugh in your face, even though they won't be reading this more than likely.
I agree, but the fact there are no dippers on here (except one, who knows not to stir up trouble) means we can get away with saying what we like without fear of embarrassment.

Unread 11-08-2007, 10:32 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Shrek
No way?
Ridiculous I know, but there are people in this thread who believe it made a difference so there you go.

Unread 11-08-2007, 10:35 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
I agree, but the fact there are no dippers on here (except one, who knows not to stir up trouble) means we can get away with saying what we like without fear of embarrassment.
Don't get complacent.

Unread 11-08-2007, 11:04 PM
denis lawless

that commentator has just cum...surely

i marvel at his skill of commentatoring with his tongue so far up the scouse arses

Unread 11-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Rhodzy

I think Gerrard just said to the ref 'it's a foul' the ref obviously gave him it
Closed Thread