Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2018, 04:54 PM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yep

He’ll turn Bailey and Lindelöf into Baresi and Nesta within a week
Doesn't matter some of the players looked to have downed tools.

Unread 19-08-2018, 04:55 PM
guerreiro

Well, if anyone’s pissed off with that, spare a thought for me. I wasn’t going to watch this being at 1am but ended up watching this shit after the police woke me up just before kick off to tell me my cars been rammed into by a pissed up driver.

Had to get the details off the daft bint in front of the cops. Rechelle ffs...

Clownbones

Btw, can we throw out any suggestion now that joses summer moping was merely a ploy to downplay our chances.

Every one of our players looks completely bereft of confidence.

No point singling out individuals, it runs through the side: disorganised, error-strewn, lazy , passive.

We are the image of our manager right now.

If his face this summer was a performance, it would be this one.

andyroo

Fred

What does he do apart from shit fouls?

Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Well, if anyone’s pissed off with that, spare a thought for me. I wasn’t going to watch this being at 1am but ended up watching this shit after the police woke me up just before kick off to tell me my cars been rammed into by a pissed up driver.

Was she fit? Pics?

ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
holy shit. a real man would resign regardless of the lost millions
This......... The gimps embarrassed him in public by blocking anymore transfers, if had anything about him he would have resigned immediately, saying he cannot work for a club that does not back him..

Unread 19-08-2018, 04:56 PM
Buck

Just got in.

How we doing?

silv

Come on the reds

waynes ear's

£#%&! it.

puressence

Can’t believe what I’ve just witnessed tbh .. says everything when smalling needs to be playing in that back 4 get 3 at the back ffs

Unread 19-08-2018, 04:57 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Still in this
I feel inclined to agree with you

redhegemony

Let's see what he's made of - time to make an impact as a coach. Need to stretch them.

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Btw, can we throw out any suggestion now that joses summer moping was merely a ploy to downplay our chances.

No point singling out individuals, it runs through the side: disorganised, error-strewn, lazy , passive.

Cannot argue with this....

We epitomise him

dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he doesn't coach anything. we have never defended properly under him. just added numbers at the back. he offers absolutely £#%&! all except blaming players. we are shapeless everywhere. I wonder if bailly and lindelöf even know each other's name.
This is it, Graeme Le Saux ripping them to shreds on NBC, no movement, just flat lines, no passes available, everyone static with and without the ball..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones

He’s undermined every single player at some point, Mourinho is reaping what he’s sown with this group of players. He needs £#%&!ing off now.

Unread 19-08-2018, 04:58 PM
Tiberian

Fellaini will be on to turn this around as usual. Lump it and see what happens. Probably work and all.

More to management than spending money and getting the best players. At some point looking like a well coached team is necessary.

Unread 19-08-2018, 04:59 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Let's see what he's made of - time to make an impact as a coach. Need to stretch them.
No, the time to make an impact was this summer.

We're seeing his impact right now.

We might get a 'palace from last season' second half, but it won't be long til we're here again because this is simply where we are as a team and club right now.

Nothing will change until we change it.

Ranier Wolfcastle

Not a Mourinho fan but what is he supposed to do about this $#*!e?

His fault today is picking Mata

andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
He’s undermined every single player at some point, Mourinho is reaping what he’s sown with this group of players. He needs £#%&!ing off now.
This here. Constantly running his mouth off isn't going to build loyalty, commitment and confidence.

Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro

Did they buy your drunk driver story?

marlo

So basically it’s mourinho fault that our so called attacking players can mount or even engineer any decent chances?

you know that Pogba we should build our team around and let call the shots...what has he done playing in his preferred 3rd midfielder role?

The defense is a shambles that mourinho wanted to replace.... not his fault imo
Closed Thread