United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-12-2014, 08:31 AM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Phil Jones is garbage.
Can see both Jones and Evans getting £#%&!ed off in the summer.

Unread 21-12-2014, 09:14 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
we are dumb for not taking advance of it, because Chelsea would have or City. We need start taking advance of such incident. If it had been a penality we would have blasted over or had it saved.
Cheers for that, mate.

What next:

"I deffo can't see us winning another title for 20 years" ?

Unread 21-12-2014, 05:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
no, just guessing what's been on via the power of telepathy
Searing sarcasm there, pol.

Unread 21-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Cheers for that, mate.

What next:

"I deffo can't see us winning another title for 20 years" ?
He's absolutely spot on tbf. Villa are a £#%&!ing dreadful team and we should be ruining teams that bad when they're down to 10 men. Fact is we showed zero composure in the final 3rd, we needed a cold calculated striker to take advantage of that half a chance...which is why I'm utterly baffled we decided to bring on a giddy kid who did pretty much nothing and take van persie off

Unread 21-12-2014, 05:37 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's absolutely spot on tbf. Villa are a £#%&!ing dreadful team and we should be ruining teams that bad when they're down to 10 men. Fact is we showed zero composure in the final 3rd, we needed a cold calculated striker to take advantage of that half a chance...which is why I'm utterly baffled we decided to bring on a giddy kid who did pretty much nothing and take van persie off
The run we've been on and some of the luck we've had (deservedly) of late, it was due to run out sooner or later.

We should batter Villa, no complaints there. Down to 10 men? Yep, we should smash them to bits. But, the team has no shape, no natural rhythm, no cohesion and no real idea just yet. We've had to time to build any foundation because every new game brings a new £#%&!ing injury. LvG is chasing his tail tbf because although we've spent, it's still not enough and he's still got a tremendous amount of shit in his squad.

I agree, some of his decisions have been a bit "eh?" but, imo, he's still trying to find who can do what in what situation and who really is worth keeping/getting shut of.

Look at Chelsea and City - the odd injury here and there but nothing that puts them out of kilter. We're all over the shop because of the injuries and that's why I can't get too enraged over a shit performance which ended in getting us a point after 6 straight wins.
Closed Thread