puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
worldclass ...love it Pop

Unread 19-03-2014, 08:04 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey_red
Is the general consensus that tufty is a @#%&! still?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
higher on my shortlist for manager than moyes was.

Unread 19-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
this is the kind of thing we have to try and emulate. Wonderful display of pure, undiluted rage there from the renters.

£#%&! off Benitez, You're not wanted here! by Chelsea fans 2013 HD - YouTube
No WUM, I'd rather have 10 years of Moyes than follow the example of those small-time, plastic, no-mark @#%&!s.

Unread 19-03-2014, 12:05 PM
lookingforeric

Default online poll

What you gonna vote for Pure?

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p...b0f19756698d30

Unread 19-03-2014, 01:05 PM
puressence

Is there a ferie out option

Unread 19-03-2014, 01:10 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
this is the kind of thing we have to try and emulate. Wonderful display of pure, undiluted rage there from the renters.

£#%&! off Benitez, You're not wanted here! by Chelsea fans 2013 HD - YouTube
Can we do it to that little attention seeking @#%&! tufty, as him and his shite embarrassment are £#%&!ed off the tier. isn't the little @#%&! from st helens or some such shit hole?

Unread 19-03-2014, 01:14 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybrightonboy
Unfortunately no1 will take it down, they'll just sing there hearts out when were 3-0 down.
perthetic isn't it , loosing 3-0 to the killers and surporting that clown.
oh oh fergie told me to.
wel guess what, fergie didnt want some decent manager coming in winning the legue, winning the champions legue and doing a better job than him.
he wanted an apprentice type person to take years and years to win anything so he looks a better manager.

listen people ( match goers ) open you're eyes ffs , fergie aint you're god it doesnt matter what he said, stop being his sheep , you can se yourself how sh** he is, this clubs declining fast . Stand up and get moyes out . £#%&! fergie
listen jay, I'm also a massive fan of pure, but copying his literacy skills is a step too far.

Unread 19-03-2014, 01:20 PM
HotChip

Quote:
Unfortunately no1 will take it down, they'll just sing there hearts out when were 3-0 down.
perthetic isn't it , loosing 3-0 to the killers and surporting that clown.
oh oh fergie told me to.
wel guess what, fergie didnt want some decent manager coming in winning the legue, winning the champions legue and doing a better job than him.
he wanted an apprentice type person to take years and years to win anything so he looks a better manager.

listen people ( match goers ) open you're eyes ffs , fergie aint you're god it doesnt matter what he said, stop being his sheep , you can se yourself how sh** he is, this clubs declining fast . Stand up and get moyes out . £#%&! fergie
The scouse are right, our fans are shite.

Down there in Brighton, you may not get it so allow me to reiterate Liverpool are our rivals, we hate them. They sang to drown out the murderers celebrating and taking the piss. Its not anything to do with Moyes its to do with a rivalry that go's back many moons.

Unread 19-03-2014, 01:28 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip

Down there in Brighton, you may not get it so allow me to reiterate Liverpool are our rivals, we hate them. They sang to drown out the murderers celebrating and taking the piss. Its not anything to do with Moyes its to do with a rivalry that go's back many moons.
I think it's a pretty safe bet that jay is a wum tbf
secondly, I don't think anybody is disputing the reason why the fans were defiantly singing 'Twenty Times' more that it's been interpreted the wrong way by the Press, the manager & the United board.

It probably did keep him in a job, as daft as that sounds.

Unread 19-03-2014, 02:28 PM
jaybrightonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I think it's a pretty safe bet that jay is a wum tbf
secondly, I don't think anybody is disputing the reason why the fans were defiantly singing 'Twenty Times' more that it's been interpreted the wrong way by the Press, the manager & the United board.

It probably did keep him in a job, as daft as that sounds.
I am honestly not a wum

Unread 19-03-2014, 02:36 PM
jaybrightonboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip

I get that but the point im trying to make is that by united fans singing and dancing it looks like moyes has our full surport, he certainly thinks so.
And the press and t.v make it look like that aswel.

obviously if the fans start to turn then the club will have no choice but to sack him,
and I think thats what there waiting for.
they probably feel that it would upset the fans if they sacked him ( the way the fans are behaving) :shakehead:

Unread 19-03-2014, 02:39 PM
sa7

Quote:
I am honestly not a wum
Quite frankly my friend, if you aren't a WUM you'd preserve your dignity far better if you claimed to be one

Unread 19-03-2014, 02:42 PM
HotChip

Quote:
I get that but the point im trying to make is that by united fans singing and dancing it looks like moyes has our full surport, he certainly thinks so.

:
How dare you, YOU CANT BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE!!!

I just cant... I just cant....I just cant control my feet.

Quite apt that at the moment

Unread 19-03-2014, 02:46 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
They went up in my estimation for their treatment of Fat Benny. They told the club they didn't want him and when the Russian hired him anyway, they hounded the @#%&! out. Hilarious & couldn't happen to a bigger @#%&!.
yep, remember them hounding him out after he won the europa cup and left for naples - proper hounded him out...

Unread 19-03-2014, 02:47 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

obviously if the fans start to turn then the club will have no choice but to sack him,
and I think thats what there waiting for.
they probably feel that it would upset the fans if they sacked him ( the way the fans are behaving) :shakehead:

Unread 19-03-2014, 03:51 PM
HERTS_RED

Highly placed sources at SEF have indicated to MailOnline Sport that the banner will remain up as long as Moyes retains the support of the crowd within the stadium, although there is increasing recognition that such a position may have to change should this evening see a repeat of the dire performances from recent weeks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...hosen-One.html

Unread 19-03-2014, 04:04 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Highly placed sources at SEF have indicated to MailOnline Sport that the banner will remain up as long as Moyes retains the support of the crowd within the stadium, although there is increasing recognition that such a position may have to change should this evening see a repeat of the dire performances from recent weeks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...hosen-One.html
Who the £#%&! do they think they are? Celebrity fans ffs, try hard £#%&!ers to a man.

Unread 19-03-2014, 04:04 PM
Blagger

It's coming down. Been shadowboxing all in prep. Sling it @#%&!o.

Unread 19-03-2014, 04:06 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blagger
It's coming down. Been shadowboxing all in prep. Sling it @#%&!o.
There's a fair chunk of money on offer for whoever manages to take it down ffs

Unread 19-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Blagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
There's a fair chunk of money on offer for whoever manages to take it down ffs
Top reds don't charge.
Closed Thread