United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-10-2016, 03:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Chelsea won't put an effort in like that for the rest of the season. Look at that little @#%&!, Hazard - not played like that for over a year. We're always shit there. There'll be £#%&! all between us in April.
Few things are more certain than Chelski dropping points in the next few games, tbh. ISTR that after they @#%&!ted us 5-0, they didn't win again for weeks

Unread 24-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Chelsea are 5 points in front of us now but ts October. Six pts off top. A few weeks back, Chelsea fans were saying how shit Conte was. Berts now saying Guardiola can't hack the PL. Wasn't long ago people were saying Klopp was no better than Rodgers. A few days ago, people were saying we're on the cusp of turning a corner. Knee jerk.
Chelsea won't put an effort in like that for the rest of the season. Look at that little @#%&!, Hazard - not played like that for over a year. We're always shit there. There'll be £#%&! all between us in April.
Anyone would think those Chelsea players were desperate to get one over on the bloke that slagged them off last year.

It's the latest in a long illustrious Line of Stamford bridge horror shows.

Unread 24-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Marlon Van Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
I often secretly think to myself that he's had his day in the sun and is perhaps a bit past his prime. It's unusual that you get managers with prolonged period of success for more than a decade....and with nearly 15 trophy filled years, maybe Jose's powers are finally starting to wane. The same methods he used 10 years ago are unlikely to have the same effect on the current generation...is Jose canny enough to adapt?

AVB currently without a club btw.

Just a thought.
It's been 9 league games you #@&%!. He has inherited the most spineless bunch of cowards ever to wear the shirt. Jose can be judged in 2-3 seasons, not now

AVB

Unread 24-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Mr_Ed

I would like to come back to my point that if Fergie started a United now he would have similar troubles.

I reckon Jose will have sorted it next season. I've mentally written this one off.

Unread 24-10-2016, 04:35 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Anyone would think those Chelsea players were desperate to get one over on the bloke that slagged them off last year.

It's the latest in a long illustrious Line of Stamford bridge horror shows.
Yep. Did £#%&! all last season and turned up once to stop Spurs winning the league, then celebrated like they'd won it, the small time @#%&!s.

Then this year, rolled over for Arsenal and the dippers and turn up v Mourinho (albeit with a quick boost from us).

Absolute frauds most of those players, and their fans can get to £#%&! too. All you could hear at 4-0 was United, and their manager had to get them going

Unread 24-10-2016, 04:40 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Yep. Did £#%&! all last season and turned up once to stop Spurs winning the league, then celebrated like they'd won it, the small time @#%&!s.

Then this year, rolled over for Arsenal and the dippers and turn up v Mourinho (albeit with a quick boost from us).

Absolute frauds most of those players, and their fans can get to £#%&! too. All you could hear at 4-0 was United, and their manager had to get them going
frauds who are one point off first.

Unread 24-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
frauds who are one point off first.
Its still October Jem. Calm down.

Unread 24-10-2016, 04:50 PM
dragflick

And so it begins

Unread 24-10-2016, 04:52 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
Jose can be judged in 2-3 seasons, not now
People said that about Moyes.

Unread 24-10-2016, 04:54 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Its still October Jem. Calm down.
I don't care about chelsea, but I would say they are more likely to win the league than arsenal or liverpool. mourinho made them look bad. if there is a fraud, it is him, not them.

Unread 24-10-2016, 05:43 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

Mourinho had plenty of time to prepare for this season.

Yet he's gone into it keeping Smelling and Blind as integral parts of the defence, plays Fellaini consistently in midfield, has lumbered us with a static, slow striker up front and his go to option off the bench is Mata.

That's hugely concerning.

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Posted in another thread but apparently he's lost 13 of his last 27 matches (premier league). Took him 135 to lose the 13 before that.

#justsayin

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:03 PM
Billy Redface

He was never ' the right man for the job '. There's no such thing until they actually do it.

But what he does have is the Pedigree to do well and it's far too early to decide whether or not he will.

9 games.

Remember when people used to say 'don't look at the table until you're ten games in'.

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:06 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Posted in another thread but apparently he's lost 13 of his last 27 matches (premier league). Took him 135 to lose the 13 before that.

#justsayin
I was told he's lost 21 of the last 40 or so..

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranier Wolfcastle
Mourinho had plenty of time to prepare for this season.

Yet he's gone into it keeping Smelling and Blind as integral parts of the defence, plays Fellaini consistently in midfield, has lumbered us with a static, slow striker up front and his go to option off the bench is Mata.

That's hugely concerning.
Can't believe he didn't buy a whole new defence before he'd even had a chance to work with the 2nd best defence in the premier league that he inherited. Blatant negligence imho.

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:21 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Can't believe he didn't buy a whole new defence before he'd even had a chance to work with the 2nd best defence in the premier league that he inherited. Blatant negligence imho.
Come on, sparks. The way we played last season, terrified of losing possession to expose a shit defence, we had a nine-man defence, which was why we couldn't score goals.

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Come on, sparks. The way we played last season, terrified of losing possession to expose a shit defence, we had a nine-man defence, which was why we couldn't score goals.
True. But going out with a scattergun approach to buying players is exactly why we've got this £#%&!ing frankenstein of a squad to begin with.

I'd rather the coach buy a couple of top quality players, work with what he's got for a bit and then add top players where he knows he needs it - not waste £200m on duds in one go and then have to start plucking kids out the youth system out of desperation because they're not performing.

But then obviously I'm not joining in with this absolute £#%&!ing shit storm of hysteria because unlike most of the £#%&!ing utter fantasists on here, i was fully prepared for us to lose at Chelsea just like the last two £#%&!ing decades of us going there. but then i got called bedwetter and all other sorts of utter £#%&!ing bilge.

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:35 PM
dunk

Drew there last year, and were about 10 seconds from winning..

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:39 PM
Buck

Quote:
But then obviously I'm not joining in with this absolute £#%&!ing shit storm of hysteria because unlike most of the £#%&!ing utter fantasists on here, i was fully prepared for us to lose at Chelsea just like the last two £#%&!ing decades of us going there. but then i got called bedwetter and all other sorts of utter £#%&!ing bilge.
You talking about hysteria

Unread 24-10-2016, 06:41 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
He was never ' the right man for the job '. There's no such thing until they actually do it.

But what he does have is the Pedigree to do well and it's far too early to decide whether or not he will.

9 games.

Remember when people used to say 'don't look at the table until you're ten games in'.
it depends what you mean by "do well". obvs not play attractive and effective football, have high standards of integrity or be gracious. cheat and nullify. nullify and cheat. lad done well.

no one used to say that. some people might say "well, at least he's heading in the right direction". but.... not with this team.
Closed Thread