United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-09-2012, 10:47 AM
The Return of JC

And where, in the name of fallen angels everywhere, is the Official Team thread.

Disrespectful IMO :shakehead:

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:07 AM
KenwrightsWallet

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19671995

"It would be nice for Luis Suarez to put some flowers at the United end regarding Munich, and for Patrice Evra to do so at the Kop," Fowler said.

"The two clubs do have a rivalry, but some things are far more important than football and this is one of them."

I suggest a quick drive down to Bradford before the game to let off some ballons, Then up to Ibrox to lay some flowers down, Maybe if theres time fly over to Heysel to build a new wall

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Pop

Utd fans should brick the balloons to DEATH imo

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker
Robbie Fowler was on 5Live earlier. He suggested that Suarez should walk to the Utd end with some sort of Munich tribute and that Evra should go down to the Kop with a Hillsborough tribute.

Not sure the police would approve that idea.

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:22 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
We shouldn't do ANYTHING. :shakehead:
This. Nothing "good", nothing "bad". Just nothing.

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:23 AM
irk

this is beyond ridiculous now. stop telling people how to behave and what to think. how about they just have a football match without this media carnival?

"ooh, let's all hold hands and skip because some things are more important than football". yeah, we know thanks and I don't want to think about them for a couple of hours.

there's a time and a place for everything and a quiet tribute on a significant anniversary for those involved is understandable, but this is a media shitstorm about something and nothing is being used to sell the game. it's £#%&!ing advertising.

just shut the £#%&! up and play the game.

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:26 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenwrightsWallet
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19671995

"It would be nice for Luis Suarez to put some flowers at the United end regarding Munich, and for Patrice Evra to do so at the Kop," Fowler said.

"The two clubs do have a rivalry, but some things are far more important than football and this is one of them."

I suggest a quick drive down to Bradford before the game to let off some ballons, Then up to Ibrox to lay some flowers down, Maybe if theres time fly over to Heysel to build a new wall
why evra and suarez? must have missed the bit of the hillsborough report that covered the rat's racist abuse

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:27 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
this is beyond ridiculous now. stop telling people how to behave and what to think. how about they just have a football match without this media carnival?

"ooh, let's all hold hands and skip because some things are more important than football". yeah, we know thanks and I don't want to think about them for a couple of hours.

there's a time and a place for everything and a quiet tribute on a significant anniversary for those involved is understandable, but this is a media shitstorm about something and nothing is being used to sell the game. it's £#%&!ing advertising.

just shut the £#%&! up and play the game.
This ^^^

It wouldn't surprise me if them @#%&!s at Sky have just as many cameras aimed at the crowd, ready to catch any 'trouble' as they do aimed at the £#%&!ing pitch.

Mind you, crowd watching would prolly be more entertaining than watching both those showers o' shite lump the ball around for 90 mins.

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:28 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio

Johny Nicholson on ABU 365 also said something similar. United fans should sing YNWA as a tribute to hillsborough disaster and fergie should join hands with rodgers in centre circle
good idea that, or maybe fergie could sit on the grass at b-rod's feet while the great man gives us a talk about what hillsborough meant to his family back in norn ireland.

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:29 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
why evra and suarez? must have missed the bit of the hillsborough report that covered the rat's racist abuse
He's slipped up badly there, acknowledging that the bad blood between the two clubs isn't because of Hillsborough.

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:30 AM
irk

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19666181

look at this £#%&!ing headline

Quote:
Manchester United fan groups want end to sick chants
all these opportunist publicity-seeking #@&%!s have achieved is to cement the myth that united fans routinely sing "sick" songs about hillsborough. worse than useless £#%&!ing gobshites.

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:39 AM
Jez Quigley

Honestly hope someone mistakes Dalglish's head for a red balloon and rams a cigarette butt into his face repeatedly in an attempt to burst it.

Unread 21-09-2012, 11:41 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
This ^^^

It wouldn't surprise me if them @#%&!s at Sky have just as many cameras aimed at the crowd, ready to catch any 'trouble' as they do aimed at the £#%&!ing pitch.

Mind you, crowd watching would prolly be more entertaining than watching both those showers o' shite lump the ball around for 90 mins.
Yep, the same Sky who show this game every season because of the rivalry and love to big up how much we hate each other. HUGE game and we've got it!!! Oh, except for today when we put allll that aside.....

It's like having a life-long fued with a neighbour who you absolutely despise and vice versa.....until one day they ask you to come to the anniversary of a family member's death and expect you to lay flowers on their grave and be respectful. Erm, how about 'no'. Doesn't mean you should take the piss, but you can do nothing at all. That's what we should do. Nothing. Anything else would feel fickle, shallow and hollow.

Unread 21-09-2012, 02:22 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
It's like having a life-long fued with a neighbour who you absolutely despise and vice versa.....until one day they ask you to come to the anniversary of a family member's death and expect you to lay flowers on their grave and be respectful.

Unread 21-09-2012, 02:22 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
good idea that, or maybe fergie could sit on the grass at b-rod's feet while the great man gives us a talk about what hillsborough meant to his family back in norn ireland.
Wouldn't actually surprise me if that happened after the drivel Frogson has come out with this week. United will support the vermin , United fans musn't sing anti liverpool songs United's players could be affected by the occasion

Unread 21-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Pop

Liverpool and United could struggle due to Hillsborough emotion, admits Ferguson

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...-Ferguson.html

Oh £#%&! off Ferie ffs. Who gives a £#%&! that Griemania Lite is taking place this Sunday. Should be all the more reason for Utd to £#%&!ing take the piss and give them a good £#%&!ing hiding.

Hillsborough emotion ffs. Nobody £#%&!ing cares

Unread 21-09-2012, 02:30 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19666181

look at this £#%&!ing headline

Quote:
Manchester United fan groups want end to sick chants
all these opportunist publicity-seeking #@&%!s have achieved is to cement the myth that united fans routinely sing "sick" songs about hillsborough. worse than useless £#%&!ing gobshites.
They missed a couple of words out, it was actually

Manchester United fan groups want end to sing sick chants in

Unread 21-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Sparky***

I can't wait to get this out of the way to be honest.

It's so depressingly £#%&!ing inevitable what's going to happen, i can only pray for a £#%&!ing deluge to get the game abandoned until later in the season or something.

Unread 21-09-2012, 02:43 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

It's so depressingly £#%&!ing inevitable what's going to happen, i can only pray for a £#%&!ing deluge to get the game abandoned until later in the season or something.

Unread 21-09-2012, 04:49 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Same here. It's got a horrible feel to it, adding to the naturally horrible feeling that accompanies this fixture anyway. I Wont enjoy any of it and it will be sheer relief if we avoid defeat.

I'd take a draw right now.
Closed Thread