United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-01-2018, 01:53 PM
Ethers

Rumours Ed was possibly fighting for his job recently

Needed a strong transfer window to show he was still one of the big boys.

If, as looks increasingly likely, he’s pulled this off, it’s a hell of a statement tbf.

Unread 12-01-2018, 01:55 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
All down to the player at the end of the day.
big mou has promised him no pressing and that has swung it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
So we're going to buy the bloke with 2 or 3 years of peak left and give the rival selling club the money to buy the early 20's guys, like when we signed Matic while Chelsea paid less for Bakayoko,
I hope it's just like that. matic is world class and bakayoku is a headless chicken of shite. could only be sweeter if bakayoku had been pictured in a united shirt before hiding in a hotel for a month.

Unread 12-01-2018, 01:55 PM
TheFatGoth

Hearing he's seething

Unread 12-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Ethers

Done dealio apparently.

Just need to agree a fee with Arsenal.

Unread 12-01-2018, 01:57 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Done dealio apparently.

link please.

radio el feugo at least.

Unread 12-01-2018, 01:59 PM
AK14

Quote:
Done dealio apparently.

Unread 12-01-2018, 01:59 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Done dealio apparently.

that's good enough for me

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:00 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
As good as done i have absolutely no clue if it is or isn't
Quote:
Done dealio apparently.

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:04 PM
silv

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:06 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Who's to say that this Malcom would ever get to level of Sanchez?

Have you actually seen him play? Just because he's early 20's doesn't automatically make him potentially a world class player

We need genuine quality, what ever their age

I'm team united signing the best possibly players tbh.
What do you think the level of Sanchez is? Where do you think he's been playing for Arsenal? Last year in the prem he had an outlier and had 10 assists, apart from that his production on that front is Mata, Mkhitaryan level. This year he's been less effective than Martial or Lingard who'd be the ones that get shit on to include him and I know who's got a longer term future at the club, and he wants £400k a week to do it.

Since he joined the league in 2014 he has a grand total of 11 more assists in all comps than.. Lukaku, who according this board has the touch and subtlety of a 1950's kid in calipers with shoelaces tied together. I think Sanchez is yet another in the long line of players who is flattered by being largely a series of highlights on Match of The Day every week, when you boil the actual affect the scoreboard numbers down, we'd be better off looking elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
big mou has promised him no pressing and that has swung it.

I hope it's just like that. matic is world class and bakayoku is a headless chicken of shite. could only be sweeter if bakayoku had been pictured in a united shirt before hiding in a hotel for a month.
You haven't seen Bakayoko play lately have you? (Or Matic tbh)

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Stickman

Quote:
What do you think the level of Sanchez is? Where do you think he's been playing for Arsenal? Last year in the prem he had an outlier and had 10 assists, apart from that his production on that front is Mata, Mkhitaryan level. This year he's been less effective than Martial or Lingard who'd be the ones that get shit on to include him and I know who's got a longer term future at the club, and he wants £400k a week to do it.

Since he joined the league in 2014 he has a grand total of 11 more assists in all comps than.. Lukaku, who according this board has the touch and subtlety of a 1950's kid in calipers with shoelaces tied together. I think Sanchez is yet another in the long line of players who is flattered by being largely a series of highlights on Match of The Day every week, when you boil the actual affect the scoreboard numbers down, we'd be better off looking elsewhere.

I don’t rate him as highly as many do either.

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:13 PM
AK14

Quote:

Another stat (sky just showed it), since he joined only a couple of other players have been involved in more goals than him...

If you can't see the quality of a player like Sanchez then you might as well just give up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

Woody did it!

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:14 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Not been a big fan of him recently either.

Can he even take corners FFS?

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Switching Off

WHAT? Is this actually happening?

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Jethro

Quote:

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Any insight on contract length being rumoured chief?

He’s a great player but 30 this year, lots of football under his belt. Forwards tend to decline earlier than most. Would worry me a little to give this £#%&!er a long-term deal ala RvP.

That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Why can't we sign Seb Larrson

HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Think I'll post all the bed rep I recieved when I started this thread. My time will come nqat.

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:21 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

He’s a great player but 30 this year, lots of football under his belt. Forwards tend to decline earlier than most. Would worry me a little to give this f***er a long-term deal ala RvP.
Not going to disagree with you on this.

Need Saffers with the final word on if this "deal" is good or not.

Unread 12-01-2018, 02:54 PM
RemisMoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

He’s a great player but 30 this year, lots of football under his belt. Forwards tend to decline earlier than most. Would worry me a little to give this f***er a long-term deal ala RvP.
Turns 30 in late December,
Closed Thread