United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:02 AM
Fountz

Exclamation RONALDO APOLOGISTS remind me of STALIN in 1941 !

"Comrade Gen-Sec, the Nazis are preparing to invade" - Blah Blah not listening, Blah Blah Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact ( 4 year contract )

"Comrade Gen-Sec, there's 29 Panzer & Motorised Divisions supported by 3,500,000 million troops camped out on the border" Blah Blah, simply manoeuvres, you're being unpatriotic.. ( Ronaldo refuses to confirm that his future lies with United, Real Madrid always a dream Yadda Yadda )

"Comrade Gen Sec, the Nazis have indeed crossed the border over into the Motherland and have already covered a hundred miles or so" Oh Shitski ( Ronaldo appears at a Real press conference grinning from ear to ear )

[SIZE="1"]I'm very confident the team with one or two quality purchases will be even better next season, what does £#%&! me off is that self-centred @#%&! is ruining our summer, and yet again Real £#%&!ing Madrid get what they want.

Other than that he can £#%&! off.

Sincerely hope we get them in The European Cup, and give them the absolute Mother of all stuffings.

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:03 AM
Skag Trendy

Stalin = legend.

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:04 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Stalin = legend.
what a #@&%! statement

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:04 AM
chrispycod

Stalin top red

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:08 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Baroo
what a #@&%! statement

Stalin>>>>>>Baroo

TOPPEST OF TOP REDS.

He had better dress sense too.

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:11 AM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
Stalin = legend.

I hope this is a joke

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:11 AM
denis lawless

Thumbs down

i cant believe nobody managed to kill Stalin...or Hitler*...or Mugabe

these @#%&!s are vile bastards who deserve a bullet through their ugly heads

* yeah..i know a few tried...but not hard enough imo

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:12 AM
My Name is Keith

To be fair, there's only a few still left on here. I don't like to name and shame but their names are as follows:

Rubbernecker
£#%&! KFC
Dunk

and of course, the daddy of 'see no evil', Tumescent Throb.

Personally, I'm still not sure he'll go (albeit I’m more confident he will day by day) but what I do know for sure is that he's acted the @#%&!.

In fact, he’s acted like a complete @#%&! at a time when United fans should be sitting back and basking in glory.

£#%&!er.

Unforgiveable*

* until he scores his 1st goal for us next season.

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Billy Baroo

Quote:
Stalin>>>>>>Baroo

TOPPEST OF TOP REDS.

He had better dress sense too.
a murderous street thug who rose to be an evil despot responsible for horrific crimes against humanity on a mass scale

perfect WUM material

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Spiffy

Skag said yesterday he supported LFC, he's said in the past he'd support Leeds United if they played FC United. The guys a #@&%!, he thinks by saying controversial things he'll be some sort of cult figure. He won't, he'll be considered a #@&%!.

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:43 AM
puressence

i actually imagine billy having a look of stalin

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:43 AM
My Name is Keith

Billy,

Don't fret yourself. Skag is a "look at me, look at me, I've said something really controversial" type.

Teenage attention seeking rejected by his peers immature yawnsville.

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:44 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Skag said yesterday he supported LFC, he's said in the past he'd support Leeds United if they played FC United. The guys a #@&%!, he thinks by saying controversial things he'll be some sort of cult figure. He won't, he'll be considered a #@&%!.
I support City you #@&%!.

Unread 20-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Skag Trendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
i actually imagine billy having a look of stalin
He wishes he had the class of Stalin.

Unread 20-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Fountz

Default Actually Chamberlain's speach on his return from Munich would've have provided a better analogy.

"In my hand I have a 4 year contract..."

Unread 20-06-2008, 11:25 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
To be fair, there's only a few still left on here. I don't like to name and shame but their names are as follows:

Rubbernecker
£#%&! KFC
Dunk

and of course, the daddy of 'see no evil', Tumescent Throb.

Personally, I'm still not sure he'll go (albeit I’m more confident he will day by day) but what I do know for sure is that he's acted the @#%&!.

In fact, he’s acted like a complete @#%&! at a time when United fans should be sitting back and basking in glory.

£#%&!er.

Unforgiveable*

* until he scores his 1st goal for us next season.
Whoa Whoa Whoa, I never said he didn't WANT to go.

I simply said that United won't sell.

I see no reason for them to, it would not benefit them in the slightest, they may as well keep hold for 12 months, it will only strengthen our position if we prove we are not to be bullied.

Unread 20-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Anyone who compares this situation to that of a Communist despot who ignored the Nazi threat and proceeded to murder millions in the gulags is the one who needs to get some perspective and at least a tenuous grip on reality.

Unread 20-06-2008, 11:35 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Anyone who compares this situation to that of a Communist despot who ignored the Nazi threat and proceeded to murder millions in the gulags is the one who needs to get some perspective and at least a tenuous grip on reality.
i may be wrong here, but i don't think he was being genuine...

now have a sit down with a brew and stop getting all daily mail on me...

p.s. love you. x

Unread 20-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i may be wrong here, but i don't think he was being genuine...

now have a sit down with a brew and stop getting all daily mail on me...

p.s. love you. x
Same here. You don't ring, you don't write, you don't pm.

Unread 20-06-2008, 11:38 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Same here. You don't ring, you don't write, you don't pm.

Closed Thread