United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive
Closed Thread

Unread 26-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Drexl

Come on jose, don't do a Klopp.

Because that's a thing in our house, doing a Klopp. The mrs did one the other day when she brought a tub of yoghurt all the way from the shop only to drop it and it splatted all over the kitchen floor.

3-1 united.

Unread 26-02-2017, 10:38 AM
My Name is Keith

Not confident (rarely am). Think we'll do it but it will close and difficult. That Italian lad for them to notch first - 2-1 after extra time.

Unread 26-02-2017, 10:55 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Not confident (rarely am). Think we'll do it but it will close and difficult. That Italian lad for them to notch first - 2-1 after extra time.
Yeah, looks a bit clever. Solid side all round tbh.

Trust Jose has it covered

Unread 26-02-2017, 11:00 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Today can get to £#%&!!
Had tonsillitis all week and had to make the call on Thursday and cancel my place on the bus so he could refill it in time.

Yesterday afternoon I start to feel better and could easily have gone this morning.

Currently being bombarded with pictures of mates on the coach boozing.

GTF!!
First final I've missed in years.
I'm doubtful too. Just been to A&E with agonising pain in my lower back.

Currently waiting for some diazapam before seeing if I can make it

Unread 26-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Stickman

3-0 United

Unread 26-02-2017, 11:05 AM
AK14

Nerves kicking in

Is Mikki out? Could do with him today.

Unread 26-02-2017, 11:14 AM
red @rmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo

You only live round the corner mate. Couple of Gary's and you'll be in the pub by dinner time.

Unread 26-02-2017, 11:19 AM
jaffo

Quote:
You only live round the corner mate. Couple of Gary's and you'll be in the pub by dinner time.
That's the plan, once the drugs kick in

Unread 26-02-2017, 11:28 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo

At your age you can't mess about with a bad fleetwood....rest up at home, if I set off in the next half hour the ticket won't go to waste

Unread 26-02-2017, 11:43 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Nerves kicking in

Is Mikki out? Could do with him today.
Wasn't there a rumour knocking about that he'd travelled?

Unread 26-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Bunker Buster

We've got this....

It won't be easy, but fully trust the lads to get the job done..

Unread 26-02-2017, 12:06 PM
Pop

4-0 Utd.

Unread 26-02-2017, 12:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Today can get to £#%&!!
Had tonsillitis all week and had to make the call on Thursday and cancel my place on the bus so he could refill it in time.

Yesterday afternoon I start to feel better and could easily have gone this morning.

Currently being bombarded with pictures of mates on the coach boozing.

GTF!!
First final I've missed in years.

Unread 26-02-2017, 01:02 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Wasn't there a rumour knocking about that he'd travelled?
He has travelled.

Unread 26-02-2017, 01:05 PM
Billy Redface

I know it's 'only' the league cup, but this is huge for this squad.

There's a growing sense of unity, of José getting his feet under the table over the last few months. To get them winning together, to get some of younger lads into the habit of winning trophies under José could he catalyst for a new mindset.

Shifting the mentality of the last few years has been tough (albeit last season ended well., there wasn't a great feeling around the club). We've seen down the years how this competition has been the catalyst for more (92, 06, José's first trophy at Chelsea...). A win could really give the group some belief - not the kind that crumbles after a defeat or poor performance - a genuine winning mentality.

I think we'll edge it and it'll set us up nicely for a big end to the season

Unread 26-02-2017, 01:26 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He has travelled.
Oh he's travelled boy

Unread 26-02-2017, 01:37 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
At your age you can't mess about with a bad fleetwood....rest up at home, if I set off in the next half hour the ticket won't go to waste
Drugs have kicked in and I'm going.

I'm in agonising pain but I'm willing to suffer to support the lads through thick and thin. That's generally how we roll in London #spiritoftheblitz

Unread 26-02-2017, 01:45 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Oh he's travelled boy
He'll play imo.

Snide Jose and Snider Rui concocting warplans of Snide deep within their Bunker of Snidery.

Unread 26-02-2017, 01:49 PM
Jethro

Can't wait. Cagey first half with us pulling away quickly in the second. Hope the travelling fredsters have a blast

Unread 26-02-2017, 01:53 PM
Sparky***

off to Wembley in an hour.
Closed Thread