Balls on the kid!
Link?

Unread 05-07-2018, 09:10 AM
doudou

Unread 05-07-2018, 04:03 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Rashford is a pretty universally rated talent. Most fans of any team can see he’s special. The problem for you, Sparky and other Mou dick riders is there falls a responsibility upon the manager to help nurture that talent. And we know how that usually goes.
They end up earning a fortune, playing in the World Cup and for some of the biggest clubs in the world?

Unread 18-07-2018, 05:53 PM
AK14

Needs to play more etc...

Unread 18-07-2018, 06:05 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Every other one of those is also an established star player in their team not a 20 year old rookie.
yes. my point is, he played probably the right amount. Once we flush the french turd on the left, he'll get more games.

Unread 18-07-2018, 06:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Needs to play more etc...
23 starts for United. About 17 of them as a wing back.

Unread 18-07-2018, 06:10 PM
Ethers

Quote:
23 starts for United. About 17 of them as a wing back.
Let’s not bring the awkward truth into it please pal....

Unread 18-07-2018, 06:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Let’s not bring the awkward truth into it please pal....
The truth surely being that he has actually played a lot more than some of JM's detractors would have you believe?

And some of his most effective appearances have been as a sub to boot.

Unread 18-07-2018, 06:27 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
The truth surely being that he has actually played a lot more than some of JM's detractors would have you believe?

The truth being that he has started 23 games for United, so it’s utterly disingenuous to put him in a chart where every other player has a far higher ratio of starts to appearances

Unread 18-07-2018, 06:33 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

The detractors say he doesn’t get enough game time as a striker.

So posting all the appearances he makes in other positions isn’t really relevant.

Quote:
The truth being that he has started 23 games for United, so it’s utterly disingenuous to put him in a chart where every other player has a far higher ratio of starts to appearances
Maybe Riccers’ attempts to avoid this truth will finally catch Saffers’ eye

Unread 18-07-2018, 06:36 PM
AK14

Quote:

Nah, he needs to start every game as a striker and play the full 90 minutes

Nothing else counts.

Unread 18-07-2018, 07:00 PM
Cream

Quote:
Getting a ton of first team experience. No spin required.

But I mean if I were to spin it, I'd ask where the other 19 yr old substitutes are in that list?

Unread 18-07-2018, 07:10 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Getting a ton of first team experience. No spin required.

But I mean if I were to spin it, I'd ask where the other 19 yr old substitutes are in that list?
Mbappe started more games and played more minutes than Rashford but doesn’t make the list.

Because he isn’t wheeled out for every Cup game and given 5-min cameos to boost the stats.

Same goes for Pulisic. And many others I expect.

Unread 18-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Buck

Alexander-Arnold started Champions League knock out games and the final while our own prodigious right back was sent to South London last season, and got only one league start - on the final day - in the whole of 2016/17.

Unread 18-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Switching Off

With all due respect to Rashford, he couldn't get in England's team at the world cup, and they're £#%&!ing garbage.

Quote:
Mbappe started more games and played more minutes than Rashford but doesn’t make the list.

Because he isn’t wheeled out for every Cup game and given 5-min cameos to boost the stats.

Same goes for Pulisic. And many others I expect.
16 fewer minutes than Lingard in the PL last season. 232 more than Trent Alexander Arnold.

In the top 11 players for United on minutes played last season.

Unread 18-07-2018, 07:42 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
With all due respect to Rashford, he couldn't get in England's team at the world cup, and they're £#%&!ing garbage.

Still didn't stop him missing the 2 best chances they created in the whole tournament.

Unread 18-07-2018, 07:44 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

16 fewer minutes than Lingard in the PL last season. 232 more than Trent Alexander Arnold.

In the top 11 players for United on minutes played last season.
Switchers is the prez right now. Whewwwww.

Unread 18-07-2018, 07:52 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Still didn't stop him missing the 2 best chances they created in the whole tournament.
Not true, but don’t let that stop you.

Unread 18-07-2018, 07:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck
Alexander-Arnold started Champions League knock out games and the final while our own prodigious right back was sent to South London last season, and got only one league start - on the final day - in the whole of 2016/17.

Unread 18-07-2018, 07:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Not true, but don’t let that stop you.
Oh I won't.
Closed Thread