United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:22 PM
Jack Duckworth

dunk has had a £#%&!ing mare here, tbf.

log-out, reflect, maybe write a poem about this experience, then come back on on monday with a new lease of life.

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:24 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
That £#%&!ing idiot Fergie says the CL and Pl are our priorities!
He said he's 'not that arsed' about the Carling Cup.

Top, Uber-Red!

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:25 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
He said he's 'not that arsed' about the Carling Cup.

:
What is he, think?

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:26 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
What is he, think?
i thick he must be.

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i thick he must be.

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:29 PM
dunk

So, to summise.

I said, I, me, personally, would like us to win the Domestic Treble. Not, I think that United should give up on the CL and go for the Domestic treble, but that were the outcome of this season to be United winning the domestic treble and failing to win the CL, I would be happy with that, as I personally, have always wanted us to win, as stated before, the domestic treble.

Such a domestic treble would make Manchester United THE most successful side in England Domestically.

This, was all stated as a personal viewpoint, an achievement that I want to see United accomplish, me, something I want to see.

I have been attacked by Antonin, primarily, and a few others as 'having a mare' plus other utter crap.

You are some thick £#%&!ers, especially you Jablonsky, as you can not see the difference between me saying wht United SHOULD be doing and what I would like to see.

It's like you saying you want Fabio to start ahead of O'Shea all the time. It's a it ridiculous, being that O'shea is experienced, does a fantastic job for the team and never lets anyone down, whereas Fabio has just recently made his debut and is still finding his feet and finding fitness after a long layoff, but it is what YOU would like to see, therefore you are not attacked for such a suggestion.

Do you see the differentiation?

This is why I called you a bit thick. There is as much merit in what I want to see United achieve as there is in what YOU would like to see United achieve.

£#%&!ing numpty.

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:29 PM
The Return of JC

I like Dunk. He brings a lot to this forum and his posts are always positive, usually football related and thorough.

However, there are times when he makes a point – a good point, from the heart – that just doesn’t quite come across properly. The clearer he tries to make it, the worse it becomes. Before you know it, he’s tied his shoelaces together, he’s on his back like a turtle and he sounds like he’s just had major dental surgery.

In my head anyway.

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:30 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
So, to summise.

I said, I, me, personally, would like us to win the Domestic Treble. Not, I think that United should give up on the CL and go for the Domestic treble, but that were the outcome of this season to be United winning the domestic treble and failing to win the CL, I would be happy with that, as I personally, have always wanted us to win, as stated before, the domestic treble.

Such a domestic treble would make Manchester United THE most successful side in England Domestically.

This, was all stated as a personal viewpoint, an achievement that I want to see United accomplish, me, something I want to see.

I have been attacked by Antonin, primarily, and a few others as 'having a mare' plus other utter crap.

You are some thick £#%&!ers, especially you Jablonsky, as you can not see the difference between me saying wht United SHOULD be doing and what I would like to see.

It's like you saying you want Fabio to start ahead of O'Shea all the time. It's a it ridiculous, being that O'shea is experienced, does a fantastic job for the team and never lets anyone down, whereas Fabio has just recently made his debut and is still finding his feet and finding fitness after a long layoff, but it is what YOU would like to see, therefore you are not attacked for such a suggestion.

Do you see the differentiation?

This is why I called you a bit thick. There is as much merit in what I want to see United achieve as there is in what YOU would like to see United achieve.

£#%&!ing numpty.
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:40 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:
I like Dunk. He brings a lot to this forum and his posts are always positive, usually football related and thorough.
Hennessey drinker too. Clearly, a man of taste.

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

However, there are times when he makes a point – a good point, from the heart – that just doesn’t quite come across properly. The clearer he tries to make it, the worse it becomes. Before you know it, he’s tied his shoelaces together, he’s on his back like a turtle and he sounds like he’s just had major dental surgery.

he bites a lot as well.

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:45 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

he bites a lot as well.
I like arguing.

It comes to something though, when a man is criticised and is showered with attempts at ridicule for wanting Manchester United to win 3 trophies on a Manchester United forum

Watcher, Offers, love you too

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
I like arguing.
I knew exactly what you meant, but you were being spun in circles.

For some reason the C.C means a lot to me this season...I dont know why and i cant put my finger on it...

In previous years i havent give a £#%&! about it...I have enjoyed the games in the carling cup more this season than any other...

I think it may be the youth being blooded and the mad crazy results at times...

I just Would love to see the shirts lift the trophy on sunday, it can in a weird way, mold our Season....Like a stepping stone onto bigger and (In jabbers eyes...) better things...

Like Old Big Ears...

Maybe its the media coverage of the Quintruple thingy bob, maybe its because i have been able to get to more games this season.....BUT Sunday IS important.

in my head anyway.

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:54 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
I like arguing.

It comes to something though, when a man is criticised and is showered with attempts at ridicule for wanting Manchester United to win 3 trophies on a Manchester United forum
Watcher, Offers, love you too
Dude, that is like sooo uncool. Totally whack.

Unread 27-02-2009, 04:59 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Like a stepping stone onto bigger and (In jabbers eyes...) better things...

Like Old Big Ears...
That's exactly right. Keeps the momentum going for the run in and will give the players even more belief that they can achieve something very special this season.

Rio and Carrick have both spoken recently about how winning the Club World Cup gave them a lift earlier this season. Winning the League Cup can only increase their confidence.

Unread 27-02-2009, 05:01 PM
magic_cantona

Losing at Newcastle could hand the scousers the title.In a roundabout kinda way.

Lose on Sunday.

Unread 27-02-2009, 05:12 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Losing at Newcastle could hand the scousers the title.In a roundabout kinda way.

Lose on Sunday.
£#%&!ing hell, we'll still be top you berk!

Unread 27-02-2009, 05:15 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
£#%&!ing hell, we'll still be top you berk!
I know, I know. Lose at Necastle, lose at home to the verm...... It's a knock on effect.

Less of the berk too, otherwise me and you will be......

Unread 27-02-2009, 05:53 PM
antonin jablonsky

Sorry dunk. I didn't mean to hurt you, I didn't mean to make you cry.
Closed Thread