Closed Thread

Unread 05-05-2013, 06:37 PM
red in cumbria

Well, we sure played like CHAMPIONS today

Unread 06-05-2013, 11:07 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Truth hurts don't it you fat Scottish Bitch.

We've done magnificently well to win the league whilst still in transition, which we are, but Chelsea and City to name but 2, have wiped the floor with us for all but about 25 minutes of every game we've played for the last 2 seasons. Sometimes we've done enough in the time we've performed, most often we've been hanging on or trying desperately to get back in the game.
madness

Unread 06-05-2013, 11:08 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
madness
But the truth. Sad isn't it.

Unread 06-05-2013, 11:19 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

and yet there are still some idiots who want him to go:shakehead:

five more years will do nicely
oh look kev wants faggie to die on the touchline in a blaze of glory at home to grimsby in the cup

s2c

Unread 06-05-2013, 11:25 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
But the truth. Sad isn't it.
its madness that you think a few slips in a season is shocking. its also madness that you expect a new team to play like the babes but what is actually riddled with insanity is the fact that you can't see any potential in the squad or at least enough to give them, and the most successful manager we'll ever have, the benifit of the doubt considering they have lifted number 20.

who are we supposed to aspire too? madrid, chelsea, arsenal, barca, city?

not you, necessarily, but i read on here a few times how phil jones wasn't "united class".

madness

Unread 06-05-2013, 11:37 AM
dragflick

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonky no
its madness that you think a few slips in a season is shocking. its also madness that you expect a new team to play like the babes but what is actually riddled with insanity is the fact that you can't see any potential in the squad or at least enough to give them, and the most successful manager we'll ever have, the benifit of the doubt considering they have lifted number 20.

who are we supposed to aspire too? madrid, chelsea, arsenal, barca, city?

not you, necessarily, but i read on here a few times how phil jones wasn't "united class".

madness

Post more often wonks, sense like that on here is very £#%&!ing rare.

Dunk's gone bloody mental.

Unread 06-05-2013, 11:51 AM
wiganste

I don't enjoy watching United as much as I used to but we're certainly not shit and we're definitely one of the top clubs in Europe.

I honestly think we're 2 or 3 players away from dominating europe - but we do need to ship the deadwood out, and we have a fair bit of that in the squad

Still, champions for the 20th time. I never dreamt I'd see us win 13 titles in my lifetime. Summer will be good this year, a million light years away from last summer.

Unread 06-05-2013, 12:13 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Post more often wonks, sense like that on here is very £#%&!ing rare.

Dunk's gone bloody mental.
you are forgetting his obsession with gibson.

Unread 06-05-2013, 12:21 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
£#%&!ing love the Internet, like a barrel of %@#$&!s playing dodgeball.
Agreed.

Wait a minute

Unread 06-05-2013, 12:25 PM
believe

Dunk'll regret this when he wakes up
Closed Thread