United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-05-2013, 03:09 PM
den

He should be welcomed to old Trafford the way fowler macmanaman and ince were welcomed ..

By having his picture taken by some £#%&!wit with a camera phone ..

Unread 04-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I just wish they'd pull the fat @#%&! up on his bullshit. It'd be great to see a journalist say 'hang on a minute. You spent a fortune at Liverpool and got sacked. You stinking, sweaty fat £#%&!'.
I don't get it either! That said though, twitter has revealed that half of them seem to be rawk posters

The other half are so poor at their job and can't believe their own luck that they dare not upset the apple cart too much

Unread 04-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
I just wish they'd pull the fat @#%&! up on his bullshit. It'd be great to see a journalist say 'hang on a minute. You spent a fortune at Liverpool and got sacked. You stinking, sweaty fat £#%&!'.
I should sneak into a presser under my guise as a journalist from the Newsly Times.

Unread 04-05-2013, 03:23 PM
eusker

Quote:
I can't recall a journo ever pointing out that Ferie has won his 13 titles despite being outspent by rivals much of the time.

Unread 04-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Well he likes to have a moan at Fergie all the time, the journos love that.

Unread 04-05-2013, 03:26 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker
I can't recall a journo ever pointing out that Ferie has won his 13 titles despite being outspent by rivals much of the time.
tbf United's spending in recent years has spiralled upwards to almost reach the levels of Sunderland and Stoke.

Unread 04-05-2013, 03:33 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker
Come come! SAF has the media in his back pocket! #RAWK

Unread 04-05-2013, 04:06 PM
elephantstone

Credit where credit is due, he is a good WUM

Unread 04-05-2013, 04:15 PM
ryanMUFC

He's a half decent manager but the FACT he's never won a league title
Stops him from being a good or great manager. 2 UEFA cups and a champions leage sounds alright.

Unread 04-05-2013, 04:19 PM
aardvark

"Everyone at Chelsea cannot wait for the return of Mourinho,"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...t-jose-1862795

Unread 04-05-2013, 04:34 PM
ZiggyStardust

I can never understand why the media think Fergie should have done a lot better in Europe with the resources he’s had at Utd

I don’t know if people were confused by us being at the top or near the top of the Deloitte list of wealthy clubs but we have always been a 2nd tier club in Europe in regards to transfer fees

The big 2 in Spain have always completely outspent us on players and so did a lot of Italian clubs until the last few years
When we were buying Keane for 3:75 million, Milan were spending 13 million on Lentini. We were even outspent by a Scottish club in the 90s for god sake
At the moment there are 4 or 5 teams at least who are on a different level to us in terms of what they can spend on transfers so we are still in the 2nd tier of spending in Europe

Fergie has had 3 great teams at Utd and 2 of those won the European Cup. The other one had to deal with the setback for English football following the Heysel ban and more importantly the foreigner’s rule which prevented us from ever fielding our best team

We could and maybe should have won 1 or 2 more with the quality of teams we have had but it’s certainly no underachievement when you compare what we have spent over the last 20 years to the rest of Europe

Unread 04-05-2013, 04:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
tbf the reaction on here from the moaning £#%&!wits to United in last season's Europa League shows how important the competition is
That's a quite magnificent way to totally derail a point and turn it into a sly dig at fellow forumistas.

I'd have been proud of that.

Unread 04-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
I can never understand why the media think Fergie should have done a lot better in Europe with the resources he’s had at Utd

I don’t know if people were confused by us being at the top or near the top of the Deloitte list of wealthy clubs but we have always been a 2nd tier club in Europe in regards to transfer fees

The big 2 in Spain have always completely outspent us on players and so did a lot of Italian clubs until the last few years
When we were buying Keane for 3:75 million, Milan were spending 13 million on Lentini. We were even outspent by a Scottish club in the 90s for god sake
At the moment there are 4 or 5 teams at least who are on a different level to us in terms of what they can spend on transfers so we are still in the 2nd tier of spending in Europe

Fergie has had 3 great teams at Utd and 2 of those won the European Cup. The other one had to deal with the setback for English football following the Heysel ban and more importantly the foreigner’s rule which prevented us from ever fielding our best team

We could and maybe should have won 1 or 2 more with the quality of teams we have had but it’s certainly no underachievement when you compare what we have spent over the last 20 years to the rest of Europe
because the moronic journos in this country still think back to the days when dominating English football basically meant winning the european cup.

They have no knowledge or respect for other teams and leagues which is being shown by the total shock the idiots are displaying that it's an all german final.

Unread 04-05-2013, 05:01 PM
Barry Shitpeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
He's a half decent manager but the FACT he's never won a league title
Stops him from being a good or great manager. 2 UEFA cups and a champions leage sounds alright.
except the two the fat @#%&! won in Spain?

Unread 04-05-2013, 05:05 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas
except the two the fat @#%&! won in Spain?
That was before the Vermin ruined him, though.

Unread 04-05-2013, 05:10 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust

True enough, from that angle that's a good argument.

I'd say United's failure to win more is also down to a bit of choking (Dortmund 97, Rome 2009), some horrendous decisions at key moments (Scholes goal in 2004 etc), and to the format changes which have unquestionably made the competition far harder to win than it was pre-97. It'd be interesting to see the stats on how many of the finalists in the last decade have been out of contention in their own domestic league as well. United have been involved right up to the last week of the season in the PL all but a couple of times since 1992. No team has defended the EC/CL trophy for more than 2 decades.

Unread 04-05-2013, 05:14 PM
Barry Shitpeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
That was before the Vermin ruined him, though.
clearly wiped from history then

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:12 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

think Fergie is gonna give grasa camarero español a Glasgow kiss tomorrow

check this latest shite from fat Benny

“Ferguson is there and you are close to him on the touchline, so if he wants to fight you have to fight.
“I don’t like any confrontation. But obviously you want to stand up. I don’t have any problem with that.”

just £#%&!ing deck the @#%&! Fergie

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Rhodzy

Should give him a Stone Cold Stunner.

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:15 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Should give him a Stone Cold Stunner.
or a Big Country haymaker
Closed Thread