United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-05-2013, 12:37 PM
united champions

Default The fact man having a go at Fergie

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...p-boss-1868523

pot kettle and black come to mind, he should've won the league with Liverpool in 2009 but they didn't, he's always bitter, i hope we win tomorrow just to shut his mouth.

Unread 04-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Switching Off

Fat #@&%!.

Unread 04-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Sparky***

A fat, over-rated cup manager.

Unread 04-05-2013, 12:51 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Thumbs up

he just keeps on digging g2c

Unread 04-05-2013, 12:53 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Froggleson agrees

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...ted?CMP=twt_gu

Unread 04-05-2013, 12:53 PM
united champions

Quote:
I agree with this.

Unread 04-05-2013, 12:56 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

Quote:
£#%&!ing spot on.

Unread 04-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Mr Castro

Who truly cares? He's an irrelevant non-threat who seems to think he bothers us. He makes teams worse, is an extremely lucky manager.

And he's a fat @#%&!.

Unread 04-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Sparky***

I hope he comes home from work one day to find John Obi Mikel and Ramires smashing the @#%&! out of Montse, with JT filming it going "woooyy oiiiiiii Monterzzz"

Unread 04-05-2013, 01:14 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Keith's cowboy talk paying dividends. vg2c, pardner.

Unread 04-05-2013, 01:18 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Who truly cares? He's an irrelevant non-threat who seems to think he bothers us. He makes teams worse, is an extremely lucky manager.

And he's a fat @#%&!.
This

At the end of the day, he is going to keep sniping at SAF in much the same way he did when he was at the Verm

The reason? He is insignificant, he is using the press in an attempt to elevate his profile by digging at SAF

Frogson handled it perfectly, throw him a crumb and pat him on the head

Unread 04-05-2013, 01:22 PM
united champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
This

At the end of the day, he is going to keep sniping at SAF in much the same way he did when he was at the Verm

The reason? He is insignificant, he is using the press in an attempt to elevate his profile by digging at SAF

Frogson handled it perfectly, throw him a crumb and pat him on the head
Difference this time is, he didn't bring out his ''facts''.

Unread 04-05-2013, 01:23 PM
JakeB

He's a complete gobshite, an embarrassment of a man.

He was over in Dubai when the news about him taking over at Chelsea was breaking, in fact he was in an Irish pub blabbing to media as he always does. A local journalist here asked him if there was any truth in the Chelsea rumours, fat waiter holds up his phone with 'R. Abramovich' on the contacts and said something like "make your mind up".

:shakehead:

Unread 04-05-2013, 01:26 PM
united champions

The thing that pisses me off about him is the way he says '' we keep working hard no'', also when he says '' i'm concentrating on the next game'' bitter @#%&!, i hope we stuff them 5-0 tomorrow.

Unread 04-05-2013, 01:34 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB

He was over in Dubai when the news about him taking over at Chelsea was breaking, in fact he was in an Irish pub blabbing to media as he always does. A local journalist here asked him if there was any truth in the Chelsea rumours, fat waiter holds up his phone with 'R. Abramovich' on the contacts and said something like "make your mind up".

The stupid fat @#%&! thinks that he's being crafty whereas in reality it's clumsy and idiotic and he'd be better served by replying with a simple "yes".

Unread 04-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:

He's a chancer, 100%! I'd get that Chelsea squad to the euorofail final ffs :shakehead:

Unread 04-05-2013, 01:38 PM
united champions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao's Favourite Starling
He's a chancer, 100%! I'd get that Chelsea squad to the euorofail final ffs :shakehead:
hopefully Benfica beat them in a couple of weeks time.

Unread 04-05-2013, 01:56 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

Cringe.

Unread 04-05-2013, 02:09 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

how very david brent

Unread 04-05-2013, 03:03 PM
Zorg

I just wish they'd pull the fat @#%&! up on his bullshit. It'd be great to see a journalist say 'hang on a minute. You spent a fortune at Liverpool and got sacked. You stinking, sweaty fat £#%&!'.
Closed Thread