United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Castro
Luiz isn't bad but he certainly isn't disciplined. Playing him in midfield isn't the worst thing Chelsea have ever done.
He's a brazilian defender for christ's sake Of course he's not disciplined. That's why Benitez has stuck the thuggish duo of Ivanovic and cahill in there.

Unread 02-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
he better get used to Jones being in the team for the next decade on merit.
He'll get into our team alright. But like valencia it certainly won't be on merit. it'll be because we don't have a defensive midfielder to play alongside carrick or cover for right back.

Unread 02-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Mr Castro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's a brazilian defender for christ's sake Of course he's not disciplined. That's why Benitez has stuck the thuggish duo of Ivanovic and cahill in there.
I know

I hope Benfica hang on here. The Scousers will be claiming this Europa League because Kuyt plays for Fenerbache.

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:03 PM
saffers

Quote:
He'll get into our team alright. But like valencia it certainly won't be on merit. it'll be because we don't have a defensive midfielder to play alongside carrick or cover for right back.
He recently turned 21, he has only been allowed to play 4 games in a row at centre back twice and has looked fantastic both times. He will eventually become a mainstay in the heart of our defence for over a decade whether you like it or not.

Your hatred of him is beyond odd. He plays for United, he's a great player and never acts the @#%&! in the public eye. Keep slobbering over your Chelsea and Ciddy players though. £#%&!ing balding bastard.

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:04 PM
The Watcher

Delighted for Benfica, one of the greatest football clubs on Earth. Would love to see them win the Cup

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:04 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Delighted for Benfica, one of the greatest football clubs on Earth. Would love to see them win the Cup
Same here. First European final for 30 years isn't it?

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:11 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Same here. First European final for 30 years isn't it?
Milan beat them in the 1990 European Cup final. I think Sven was their manager at the time

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:15 PM
aardvark

Quote:
I don't think you even understood the job he did v real. You're more interested in being exasperated for effect. You'll be the same at the weekend if we lose/draw a meaningless game. Kills you we won the league easily.

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
He recently turned 21, he has only been allowed to play 4 games in a row at centre back twice and has looked fantastic both times. He will eventually become a mainstay in the heart of our defence for over a decade whether you like it or not.

Your hatred of him is beyond odd. He plays for United, he's a great player and never acts the @#%&! in the public eye. Keep slobbering over your Chelsea and Ciddy players though. £#%&!ing balding bastard.
No need to get angry, treacle.

Throws himself infront of things and had a good gurn at aguero when he skinned him for city's winner the other week.

In a few years we'll all look back and laugh at fraggie's prediction of him being "our best player ever"

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:24 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I don't think you even understood the job he did v real. You're more interested in being exasperated for effect. You'll be the same at the weekend if we lose/draw a meaningless game. Kills you we won the league easily.
No game is meaningless when United are playing. How very johnny come lately of you. You must only be about 20. Shame on you.

Terrible.

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:30 PM
Tumescent Throb

Yep, Benfica are one of the true legends of European football along with the likes of Ajax, Inter, Celtic - all have a chapter in the history of European football every bit as important as the giant clubs.

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:35 PM
aardvark

Quote:
No game is meaningless when United are playing. How very johnny come lately of you. You must only be about 20. Shame on you.

Terrible.
lots of games are meaningless. The league games after the league has been won. The champions league group games after qualification is assured. Pre-season friendlies. etc.

I wish I was 20.

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:36 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
lots of games are meaningless. The league games after the league has been won. The champions league group games after qualification is assured. Pre-season friendlies. etc.

I wish I was 20.
Terrible. Shame on you. - 10,000,000 top red points.

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:38 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
No game is meaningless when United are playing. How very johnny come lately of you. You must only be about 20.
bookmarked

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:41 PM
aardvark

Quote:
Terrible. Shame on you. - 10,000,000 top red points.
for not being a cry baby? While you're on here moaning your hole off about how arsenal held us to a draw and that means we're shit, I'll be celebrating another league win. Every league game United play where it doesn't matter if we win/lose/draw is a victory. It means we've already won.

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
for not being a cry baby? While you're on here moaning your hole off about how arsenal held us to a draw and that means we're shit, I'll be celebrating another league win. Every league game United play where it doesn't matter if we win/lose/draw is a victory. It means we've already won.
You're rubbish.

Unread 02-05-2013, 10:54 PM
aardvark

Quote:
You're rubbish.

Unread 03-05-2013, 09:41 AM
ZiggyStardust

Gay called and it wants its banner back

Unread 03-05-2013, 09:43 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Gay called and it wants its banner back

What is it with Chelsea and those shitty home-made banners :shakehead:

Todays supporters :shakehead:

Erm, okay thanks for that.

Unread 03-05-2013, 12:36 PM
Mr_Ed

Default chelsea v basel, benfica v fen

That @#%&! Lampard will be one of a select few players who has won every club trophy available to an English team if they go on and win it?

Any other players you can think of?

Outside of Chelsea I mean
Closed Thread