Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

Is that true?
£#%&!ing hell!
Tyler and Neville were laughing about it just before kick-off. Neville seemed embarrassed; Tyler doing an arrogant scoff.

A truly sickening statistic. He is one of the worst players to ever wear the shirt during Fergie's reign in terms of attitude, ability and achievement. Typifies everything that is wrong with the current squad compared to sides like 1993-94, 1999-2001 and 2007-09.

Unread 05-05-2013, 08:08 PM
Cream

Quote:

Is that true?
£#%&!ing hell!
I'm having that.

The lad's worth precisely zero on the transfer market. Will steal your wages and empty the cafeteria.

Unread 05-05-2013, 08:10 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Tyler and Neville were laughing about it just before kick-off. Neville seemed embarrassed; Tyler doing an arrogant scoff.

A truly sickening statistic.
Amazing stat.
Had no idea it was that bad.

He doesn't take his career seriously enough. Even when he scores a goal there's a cheeky little samba dance rather than a goon.
I do actually think he's the kind of midfielder we actually need in terms of his style but he's neither good enough or consistent enough to do it for a Club like United.
I just don't know who'd buy him even if we did put him up for sale

Unread 05-05-2013, 08:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

A truly sickening statistic. He is one of the worst players to ever wear the shirt during Fergie's reign in terms of attitude, ability and achievement. Typifies everything that is wrong with the current squad compared to sides like 1993-94, 1999-2001 and 2007-09.
Ability?

Tbh, there are many occasions - today being one - where he doesn't deserve/need to be subbed.

But he was good today. One of the few who looked bothered, tbh

Unread 05-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Ethers

Quote:
He doesn't take his career seriously enough. Even when he scores a goal there's a cheeky little samba dance rather than a goon.

Unread 05-05-2013, 08:16 PM
Cream

Quote:
Amazing stat.
Had no idea it was that bad.

I do actually think he's the kind of midfielder we actually need in terms of his style but he's neither good enough or consistent enough to do it for a Club like United.
His agent would be worth Ando's weight in gold to offload him on a 10k a week contract.

No premier division club would look twice at him. Utd praying he wraps his stupidly expensive car round a tree. Again.

Unread 05-05-2013, 08:18 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
You know what I mean. It's just a microcosm of what he's all about.
He seemingly doesn't have a lot of drive or determination about him. He's a good footballer who understands the importance of an early pass to run onto and how key it is that United are at their best at a high tempo (there's only a few in the squad who seem to realise this imo) ..but he doesn't appear to want it enough.

Unread 05-05-2013, 08:20 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Ability?

Tbh, there are many occasions - today being one - where he doesn't deserve/need to be subbed.

But he was good today. One of the few who looked bothered, tbh
You're one of the top sages on here, NQAT, and I was disappointed not to see you in my sage thread last night, however, you need to give up on the fat slug.

Please explain to me what ability he has other than a decent burst of pace over 10 yards before he £#%&!s up with an overhit or misplaced pass? The guy is a waster. He doesn't have the nous to play as a creative attacker at this level; he isn't fit or disciplined enough to be a regular box-to-box player, and he isn't intelligent enough to play as a defensive or holding midfielder.

On top of all that, his attitude £#%&!ing stinks. Imagine what Keane would have made of him as a teammate, ffs. :shakehead: He's had chance after chance after chance, and after six years doesn't seem to have progressed at all since his first season. He's actually gone backwards, IMO. Nutmegging Fabregas and having a cringeworthy song apart, his contribuiton to the club over the last SIX YEARS has been a complete nothingness. He is the definition of a wage thief, and the fact he is still hanging around like an unflushable turd shows how much Fergie has mellowed in recent times. Selling him this summer will be a bigger achievement than winning the 20th title.

Unread 05-05-2013, 08:32 PM
JakeB

Quote:
Steve Bruce is back in the prem

Unread 05-05-2013, 10:55 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeB
Steve Bruce is back in the prem
Good point well made

Unread 05-05-2013, 11:07 PM
united champions

he's goes out with that girl from the only way is essex and is expecting a baby with her.

Unread 05-05-2013, 11:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by united champions
he's goes out with that girl from the only way is essex and is expecting a baby with her.
Yes, we know. Its one reason why people on here hate him, tbh

Unread 05-05-2013, 11:09 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
You're one of the top sages on here, NQAT, and I was disappointed not to see you in my sage thread last night, however, you need to give up on the fat slug.

Please explain to me what ability he has other than a decent burst of pace over 10 yards before he £#%&!s up with an overhit or misplaced pass? The guy is a waster. He doesn't have the nous to play as a creative attacker at this level; he isn't fit or disciplined enough to be a regular box-to-box player, and he isn't intelligent enough to play as a defensive or holding midfielder.

On top of all that, his attitude £#%&!ing stinks. Imagine what Keane would have made of him as a teammate, ffs. :shakehead: He's had chance after chance after chance, and after six years doesn't seem to have progressed at all since his first season. He's actually gone backwards, IMO. Nutmegging Fabregas and having a cringeworthy song apart, his contribuiton to the club over the last SIX YEARS has been a complete nothingness. He is the definition of a wage thief, and the fact he is still hanging around like an unflushable turd shows how much Fergie has mellowed in recent times. Selling him this summer will be a bigger achievement than winning the 20th title.
Appreciate the respectful disagreement

I don't think we'll agree. I reckon he was good today in most aspect of his game. Good on the ball, constantly tried to up the tempo and chose well in his passing. He also worked hard; tracked Ramires' bursts from midfield well. I know he must have been playing well because I watch most games with a guy who loves to slaughter him and he kept saying "he won't keep this up"

I go back and forth on him, but I have never doubted the ability. Usually when he under-performs it looks as though his physical condition is poor. How much of that is down to injuries/chronic problems and how much is his own doing I don't know. Plenty speculate, but I can't imagine Fergie putting up with a waster for six years, and suggestions are that his body fat levels are in line with club requirements.

I quite like Clevereley too, but he's done very little in a United shirt. Both aren't helped by the fact that Fergie prefers to play 40-year-old wingers, centre-halves and out-of-form strikers in midfield ahead of them. How are either supposed to build any rhythm, confidence or indeed match fitness if they are dropped for weeks after every half dodgy performance?

Unread 06-05-2013, 05:49 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
I have given up on Ando, but if a fat, unmotivated waster such as he is still a vastly superior player to Cleverley then Utd have problems.

£#%&! it, I still love Ando, next year is his.
Unfortnately I still have this ringing around my head.

Unread 06-05-2013, 03:04 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusker
Anderson is a professional footballer who can't play a 90 minute game of football for £#%&!'s sake. The useless fat @#%&! was giving the ball away all over the gaff today, as he has when given a chance for the past few seasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Anderson has been at the club longer than Cantona was.

He has finished 18 league games in 6 years.

He has scored 9 goals in over half a decade.

A disgrace of a human.
This.

Anderson's problems are that he is,

a. lazy

b. wants the trappings of sucess without working for it.

He thinks's he Ronaldhino, and that he can just amble around doing sod all before eating all the pies at half time.

Cleverly's problem is simple. He's just not good enough but from the begining he thought he was going to be the next beckham and decided to pay more attention to his brand awareness that to his football.

£#%&! the two of them off and give some time to dave corsa, at least he's got his feet on the ground !

Unread 06-05-2013, 05:26 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
This.

Anderson's problems are that he is,

a. lazy

b. wants the trappings of sucess without working for it.

He thinks's he Ronaldhino, and that he can just amble around doing sod all before eating all the pies at half time.

Cleverly's problem is simple. He's just not good enough but from the begining he thought he was going to be the next beckham and decided to pay more attention to his brand awareness that to his football.

£#%&! the two of them off and give some time to dave corsa, at least he's got his feet on the ground !
He has the trappings of success, achieving that level of contract is it.

Lots of players around who look complete wasters, set up for life on big money who are taking the piss, Ando, Arshavin, Adebayor, Rosiscky no doubt many many more

Unread 06-05-2013, 05:31 PM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
He has the trappings of success, achieving that level of contract is it.

Lots of players around who look complete wasters, set up for life on big money who are taking the piss, Ando, Arshavin, Adebayor, Rosiscky no doubt many many more
that's bullshit. he is a very good player who is just injury prone. Even now after all these injuries he looks better than most arsenal players.

Unread 06-05-2013, 07:39 PM
red in cumbria

Tibs on Ando sounds ever so slightly like, well, you know - "next year will be HIS YEAR!!"

Unread 06-05-2013, 09:48 PM
thatsfuctit

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
that's bullshit. he is a very good player who is just injury prone. Even now after all these injuries he looks better than most arsenal players.
£#%&! off, he's done £#%&! all for the majority of his contract and Ahem whatever those injuries are

he's a waster

Adebayor is £#%&!ing good player, but he only seems to do it when he's persuading someone to give him a multi million pound contract, in the early days at Arsenal he looked unplayable
Closed Thread