United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-05-2013, 07:22 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Mostly the former I suppose. It's hard to know though when the only communications we get from them come in the form of quarterly accounts and briefings to investors. I wasn't just making up those targets though, they're published in the end of year accounts each year.
I think they're doing the right thing and leaving the football side alone. Everywhere you look where the owners speak up looks like Krusty's Clown College - Portsmouth, Blackburn, Chelsea, Newcastle, Liverpool, citeh, Leeds, etc.

Unread 02-05-2013, 07:31 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
One step closer to the debt payments being turned into a dividend for the glazers
I've wrote out a few replies to this and I've had to delete them all.

Seeing it and black and white (again) is sickiening.

Trembling, seething with rage and I've killed me auld fella who's welling turned to wailing and got too much.

Unread 02-05-2013, 07:40 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

Trembling, seething with rage and I've killed me auld fella who's welling turned to wailing and got too much.
New to RAWK?

Unread 02-05-2013, 08:18 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

buy of the century, nay the dawn of capital, for the gimps:shakehead: and the growth curve has a long way to go yet.

£#%&! me how the £#%&! in £#%&!eries did we ever get leveraged bought out We should have bought the club when Knighton fell on his arse, would have been around £250 ahead for match going reds.

Unread 02-05-2013, 08:24 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
New to RAWK?
New to sarcasm?

Unread 03-05-2013, 09:02 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

New to spelling?

I'm not going down without a fight ya @#%&!.

Unread 03-05-2013, 10:03 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
buy of the century, nay the dawn of capital, for the gimps:shakehead: and the growth curve has a long way to go yet.

£#%&! me how the £#%&! in £#%&!eries did we ever get leveraged bought out We should have bought the club when Knighton fell on his arse, would have been around £250 ahead for match going reds.
£#%&!in unreal innit?

The FA/PL were quick enough to put the mockers on the Sky bid but where the £#%&! were they when these leeches came in?

Having said that, maybe a bit more awareness closer to home might've helped

Edwards did nicely out of it and seems to have got away with a lot of the blame - not that he'll be bothered by "blame"

Unread 04-05-2013, 04:28 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
£#%&!in unreal innit?

The FA/PL were quick enough to put the mockers on the Sky bid but where the £#%&! were they when these leeches came in?

Having said that, maybe a bit more awareness closer to home might've helped

Edwards did nicely out of it and seems to have got away with a lot of the blame - not that he'll be bothered by "blame"
I am not sure what the FA/PL could have done though? Legally there was nothing wrong in what glazers did. If FA wanted to stop it, it would have been illegal. You can't make rules as you go along.

The leveraged takeover was a reality as soon as we were a PLC

Unread 04-05-2013, 05:37 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Top three or four in the league and last 16 in CL every year would do them just fine.
People state this like it's a pre-match motivational quote. In a purely business sense you are quite right but that's where it stops. Do you think they say to SAF (or whoever comes in) "Just make sure we're in the top four will you please, we've got a business plan to follow"
Closed Thread