United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 04-05-2013, 09:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up This team of champions is here to stay

Ferguson said: "“This team of champions is not going away - we are here for the long ride,”
“We will get better and if we apply ourselves in our normal fashion I see our
20th league title as nothing but the start of another decade of success and dominance.:
“Whether I will be here to oversee another decade of success remains to be
seen, but I certainly don’t have any plans at the moment to walk away from what
I believe will be something special and worth being around to see."

five more years

Unread 04-05-2013, 09:55 PM
dinger

We're £#%&!ed for a few years when he goes

Unread 04-05-2013, 09:56 PM
aardvark

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:00 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
We're £#%&!ed for a few years when he goes

and yet there are still some idiots who want him to go:shakehead:

five more years will do nicely

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:10 PM
dinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

£#%&! them, he still looks up for it, the mans a £#%&!ing machine. Five years then go out like sir matt quietly upstairs, would hate for him to go out like jock stein.

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:10 PM
originalhogg

Quote:

For a 71 year old he still quite Spritely.

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:14 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger
£#%&! them, he still looks up for it, the mans a £#%&!ing machine. Five years then go out like sir matt quietly upstairs, would hate for him to go out like jock stein.
exactly....a title winning machine

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:14 PM
Sparky***

Yeah whatever just buy a midfielder and try getting us to play some more attractive football you dozy old pisscan.

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:16 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Yeah whatever just buy a midfielder and try getting us to play some more attractive football you dozy old pisscan.
I'm not actually in charge of our transfer recruitment hth...and less of the old

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:21 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
I'm not actually in charge of our transfer recruitment hth...and less of the old
good bantz

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:22 PM
Rhodzy

Sparky shouldn't your avatar and comment be past tense?

Unread 04-05-2013, 10:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodzy
Sparky shouldn't your avatar and comment be past tense?

Unread 04-05-2013, 11:04 PM
dunk

Oh do £#%&! off :shakehead: this team will be trampled next season without some serious improvement :shakehead:

It'll probably get trampled again tomorrow, by Chelsea for the 4th time this season, only a double sending off and DdG's foot denying Chelsea the results their performances deserved.

Unread 04-05-2013, 11:05 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Oh do £#%&! off :shakehead: this team will be trampled next season without some serious improvement :shakehead:

It'll probably get trampled again tomorrow, by Chelsea for the 4th time this season, only a double sending off and DdG's foot denying Chelsea the results their performances deserved.
wish you would £#%&! off you tiresome tedious @#%&!

go and take your massive head for a shit you £#%&!ing #@&%!

Unread 04-05-2013, 11:08 PM
dunk

Quote:
wish you would £#%&! off you tiresome tedious @#%&!

go and take your massive head for a shit you £#%&!ing #@&%!
Truth hurts don't it you fat Scottish Bitch.

We've done magnificently well to win the league whilst still in transition, which we are, but Chelsea and City to name but 2, have wiped the floor with us for all but about 25 minutes of every game we've played for the last 2 seasons. Sometimes we've done enough in the time we've performed, most often we've been hanging on or trying desperately to get back in the game.

Unread 04-05-2013, 11:08 PM
united champions

Quote:

Unread 04-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Sparky***

Dunk has dropped a £#%&!ing truth nuke all over this bitch.

Unread 04-05-2013, 11:41 PM
aardvark

Quote:

yes tomorrow means so much. us losing or drawing will prove you right and we can disregard winning the league and being £#%&! knows how many points clear of chelsea.

I bet if we signed no-one we'd still be competitive in the league. I suppose city, chelsea, arsenal, spurs etc weren't trampled this season.

Unread 04-05-2013, 11:44 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
yes tomorrow means so much. us losing or drawing will prove you right and we can disregard winning the league and being £#%&! knows how many points clear of chelsea.

I bet if we signed no-one we'd still be competitive in the league. I suppose city, chelsea, arsenal, spurs etc weren't trampled this season.
They were, but then, they'll all accept this and strive to move forward and improve rather than 'maintaining the current level'

There seems to be a level of denial and delusion growing at United, shite performances and results 'bad luck' or 'one offs' and repeat poor performances and results ignored and swept under the carpet.

Unread 04-05-2013, 11:45 PM
aardvark

Quote:
They were, but then, they'll all accept this and strive to move forward and improve rather than 'maintaining the current level'
yeah the current level as champions is awful. oh we do apologise for the trauma you cry babies are going through.
Closed Thread