United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:16 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default Wenger to go at end of season?

Telegraph saying PSG are confident he'll move in the summer. (If not then 2014)

Not sure why PSG would want him, he's looked like he's needed a break the last 5 years.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:18 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Telegraph saying PSG are confident he'll move in the summer. (If not then 2014)

Not sure why PSG would want him, he's looked like he's needed a break the last 5 years.
These days I'd never have Wenger ahead of Ancelotti, but they may feel big Carlo is headed to Madrid and want a well-known (and French) replacement.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:20 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
These days I'd never have Wenger ahead of Ancelotti, but they may feel big Carlo is headed to Madrid and want a well-known (and French) replacement.
Yeah that's a done deal by all accounts. Backwards move for PSG imo.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:24 AM
Neo

Ancelotti better than Wenger??

If Arsene goes to PSG they'll be the most entertaining team in Europe. Will make Dortmund look like the shit@#%&!s.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Main Man

Can't imagine there's anything in this, Wenger doesn't seem the sort to be dictated to in regards to signings etc like he would be there. You never know but i highly doubt this will happen.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Ancelotti better than Wenger??
Um, yes. He's an excellent tactician. And I did say 'these days' as Wenger seems to have given up to some degree lately - persisting with Sagna for a start. Just my opinion tho, a well-paid coaching professional.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:37 AM
Neo

Quote:
Just my opinion tho, a well-paid coaching professional.
Don't you work for the Blue shit? Throb > Grimson, when it comes to professional opinion IMO.

Wenger has been crippled by financial restrictions. Give him a blank cheque and he'll rise to the top again.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:40 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Don't you work for the Blue shit? Throb > Grimson, when it comes to professional opinion IMO.
No, thought I'd made that clear and have gone so far as to make it my £#%&!ing signature.

Much of Wenger's success came from being the first in England to utilise modern training and nutrition methods. Credit to him, but he's lost that advantage now. Much of his success also came from Bruce Rioch signing Dennis Bergkamp.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:40 AM
S/Side.Red

Thumbs up

Quote:
Um, yes. He's an excellent tactician. And I did say 'these days' as Wenger seems to have given up to some degree lately - persisting with Sagna for a start. Just my opinion tho, a well-paid coaching professional.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:42 AM
Neo

Quote:
No, thought I'd made that clear and have gone so far as to make it my £#%&!ing signature.

Love Grimson, tbf.

Bet you're proud of De Gea this season. I remember you saying he was the one for us when he was at Atleti.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:44 AM
ericcantona

Quote:

Much of Wenger's success came from being the first in England to utilise modern training and nutrition methods. Credit to him, but he's lost that advantage now. Much of his success also came from Bruce Rioch signing Dennis Bergkamp.
I think Wenger does well to keep that Arsenal team where it is tbh. Brilliant manager IMO

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:46 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Love Grimson, tbf.

Bet you're proud of De Gea this season. I remember you saying he was the one for us when he was at Atleti.
Love him.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:47 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
I think Wenger does well to keep that Arsenal team where it is tbh. Brilliant manager IMO
Under most other managers Arsenal would have dropped out of the top four by now, imo.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:53 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcantona
Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Under most other managers Arsenal would have dropped out of the top four by now, imo.
Nobody's saying he isn't a great manager - just that Ancelotti has been chasing trophies while he's been chasing top four.

Unread 30-04-2013, 12:54 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Just my opinion tho, a well-paid coaching professional.
That's fantastic! Delighted for you

Unread 30-04-2013, 01:00 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Nobody's saying he isn't a great manager - just that Ancelotti has been chasing trophies while he's been chasing top four.
Carlo was chasing Montpellier for most of last year iirc

Turned it around on a shoestring this year, mind.

Unread 30-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Camel

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
without taking the city-oil money, unlike believe :shakehead:

Unread 30-04-2013, 01:02 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
Literally impossible to know how to react to this.

Unread 30-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Carlo was chasing Montpellier for most of last year iirc

Turned it around on a shoestring this year, mind.
But that's just it, he's proven (this season and with Chelsea previously) that he can handle a big money, big pressure situation.

Unread 30-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
without taking the city-oil money, unlike believe :shakehead:
Closed Thread