United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-04-2017, 08:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
“I am loving it here at United, the fans are incredible. I love this club and I will give everything to be here. I want it so much and I am not giving up.”

Enjoy Spurs mate.........
oh luke....

Unread 05-04-2017, 08:31 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
No episode ?

He was probably out best player on the pitch first half...

Unread 05-04-2017, 11:16 PM
Vedder

Unread 05-04-2017, 11:18 PM
red in cumbria

Yes, little to disagree with there. Now he just needs to actually do it......

Unread 05-04-2017, 11:27 PM
Sparky***

Was there really any need for that? Just keep your head down and play ffs.

Unread 06-04-2017, 02:28 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Was there really any need for that? Just keep your head down and manage the team ffs.
yep agreed.

Unread 06-04-2017, 04:55 AM
The Stella Fella

Luke's farewell message.

Unread 06-04-2017, 06:04 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Was there really any need for that? Just keep your head down and play ffs.
2017 - Sap United

Unread 06-04-2017, 06:24 AM
ziggyman17

Now he is working harder than ever ? Should he not have been doing that since the day he signed ?

Unread 06-04-2017, 07:46 AM
Furry Russian hats

If he's allowed to leave, it's a monumental £#%&! up by Jose, he should be our left back for the next ten years. As l read elsewhere on here, Luke Shaw even at only 80% is better than any of our other options.

Unread 06-04-2017, 08:01 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats
If he's allowed to leave, it's a monumental £#%&! up by Jose, he should be our left back for the next ten years. As l read elsewhere on here, Luke Shaw even at only 80% is better than any of our other options.
Ten years time...

"Cross it into there giggsy you said......"

Unread 06-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furry Russian hats

Or, the player didn't quite have the nads to walk out in a united shirt....

It's happened to better and older players. Not sure why the manager is solely responsible for the outcome.

Unread 06-04-2017, 08:42 AM
Ranier Wolfcastle

He's one of the most talented players in the squad and deserves a run in the side on that basis. Same with Martial.

Mourinho playing journeymen at full back ahead of him is a nonsense.

The contrast in how he's treating other players who have £#%&!ed up as well like Fellaini is

Unread 06-04-2017, 08:57 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley
Or, the player didn't quite have the nads to walk out in a united shirt....

It's happened to better and older players. Not sure why the manager is solely responsible for the outcome.
Somewhere in between isn't it. Personal responsibility from Shaw to be working his %@#$&!s off every £#%&!ing day & if he has issues, then Mourinho is supposed to manage him.

That said, Mourinho has a funny (@#%&!ish) way of working sometimes. Ignores injured players when they are in rehab, slaughtering them in the press publicly, hypocritical of others who don't perform but play regardless etc.

All of those are familiar traits, but you accept them if you're winning. If the performances aren't there, Shaw & Jose are similarly culpable as you win together & you.... draw together.

Unread 06-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Somewhere in between isn't it. Personal responsibility from Shaw to be working his %@#$&!s off every £#%&!ing day & if he has issues, then Mourinho is supposed to manage him.

That said, Mourinho has a funny (@#%&!ish) way of working sometimes. Ignores injured players when they are in rehab, slaughtering them in the press publicly, hypocritical of others who don't perform but play regardless etc.

All of those are familiar traits, but you accept them if you're winning. If the performances aren't there, Shaw & Jose are similarly culpable as you win together & you.... draw together.

Correctingtons

Unread 06-04-2017, 09:20 AM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
Football in 2017 Saying all the right things ffs

Unread 06-04-2017, 09:38 AM
TheFatGoth

Who has he released this statement to? Twitter?

Unread 06-04-2017, 09:40 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
World football

Unread 06-04-2017, 09:59 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
Buzzfeed probably

Unread 06-04-2017, 10:27 AM
Tumescent Throb

i feel kind of braver - stronger almost, do you know what I mean - because luke shaw, today - and always, but today more than ever - has told me - and i love him, do you know what i mean - that he will fight for me. i do not and will not ever forget this day, do you know what i mean, and i am determined to prove to him that this club - this club, not another club, do you know what i mean - that i know, especially over the last two days or so, manchester united is the club he plays for.
Closed Thread