United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2018, 07:38 PM
sub three hours

I'm getting pissed off with it now, we have a good squad for a 4-3-3 which we can all see would get the best out of Pogba.

Having Matic behind Pogba and maybe Herrera alongside. Sanchez, Martial/Rashford, and Lukaku upfront would be a great attacking trio.

Also, we have a left-footed left back with good pace, technical ability, and still a fair bit of potential. So why is Ashley Young still playing there, it's £#%&!ing ridiculous.

Unread 11-02-2018, 07:42 PM
20 times

Being played in a 2 rather than a 3 is no excuse for not being arsed and generally mincing around the pitch like a useless turd. He barely resembled a footballer today.

Unread 11-02-2018, 07:53 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
Being played in a 2 rather than a 3 is no excuse for not being arsed and generally mincing around the pitch like a useless turd. He barely resembled a footballer today.
He was shocking today, nobody disputes that, but was he fully fit?

Unread 11-02-2018, 08:01 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
He was shocking today, nobody disputes that, but was he fully fit?
Or has he and Marital downed tools until their agents get them the same deal as Sanchez?

Green and gold anyone ?

Unread 11-02-2018, 08:15 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Indeed.

Just made the point to a mate defending him - Fergie played Roy Keane almost up front at one stage and he still made a £#%&!ing good go of it!!

Unread 11-02-2018, 08:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Indeed.

Just made the point to a mate defending him - Fergie played Roy Keane almost up front at one stage and he still made a £#%&!ing good go of it!!
Was mustard at RB in his first season too IIRC..

Unread 11-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Was mustard at RB in his first season too IIRC..
Yep.

I know it’s a cliche but he could play anywhere. And I’m not asking that of Pogba. But £#%&!ing hell, at least make it look like you’re trying, otherwise he’s just giving Mourinho an excuse to £#%&! him about.

Unread 11-02-2018, 08:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yep.

I know it’s a cliche but he could play anywhere. And I’m not asking that of Pogba. But £#%&!ing hell, at least make it look like you’re trying, otherwise he’s just giving Mourinho an excuse to £#%&! him about.
If he’s injured, if, and Mourinho is making him play through it against his wishes and he just isn’t comfortable then I can sort of understand, that’s a lot of supposition though. If he’s just being shit or sulking then we may have a problem, that lack of effort today was appalling.

Unread 11-02-2018, 08:43 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
If he’s injured, if, and Mourinho is making him play through it against his wishes and he just isn’t comfortable then I can sort of understand, that’s a lot of supposition though. If he’s just being shit or sulking then we may have a problem, that lack of effort today was appalling.
He gave a thumbs up to the bench to say he wasn’t injured apparently

Unread 11-02-2018, 08:45 PM
woody78

Quote:
He gave a thumbs up to the bench to say he wasn’t injured apparently
Anybody with eyes could see he was injured.

Unread 11-02-2018, 08:49 PM
Ethers

Mourinho confirmed he wasn’t injured, didn’t he?

Unread 11-02-2018, 08:52 PM
Knockers

Dunno if it’s been posted but this thread has it right imho

Unread 11-02-2018, 09:12 PM
Ethers

Despise the Scouse @#%&! but you’d struggle to find many games where he went missing to the degree Pogba does?

Unread 11-02-2018, 09:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Dunno if it’s been posted but this thread has it right imho

https://twitter.com/manunitedyouth/s...57543989833728
Well sure, but given just how much we were crying out for an orthodox central midfielder or five, and indeed still are... why the blue blazes sign the @#%&! in the first place?

Unread 11-02-2018, 09:30 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Well sure, but given just how much we were crying out for an orthodox central midfielder or five, and indeed still are... why the blue blazes sign the @#%&! in the first place?
The signing got us a lot of twitter likes and interactions tbf

Unread 11-02-2018, 11:55 PM
20 times

“What I don't understand is why they don't chant Chris Hughton's name during their games more. I really don't get it. If fans don't chant the manager's name every now and then, how do you think he feels?”

Unread 12-02-2018, 12:11 AM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Well sure, but given just how much we were crying out for an orthodox central midfielder or five, and indeed still are... why the blue blazes sign the c*** in the first place?
Pogba wants to play midfield without actually doing anything that a midfielder has to do.

Unread 12-02-2018, 12:56 AM
Pop

Roy Keane: "When we lost it ruined my mood for days. Current players are too busy filming themselves dancing in the dressing rooms to care about losing."

Unread 12-02-2018, 02:12 AM
Denis Irwell

Can’t remember whether it was the Everton or Leicester home game when some genius like Jamesie Redknapp voted Poggers motm. Unaware of this I pointed out post match, if he contributed more for the team’s benefit and cut out the pirouettes etc.... of course, copped “typical Denis” smilies and “motm” smirks. Watched the second half again next day whilst the lad had it on and he never touched the ball from, at least, the 67th min. until the 88th when he got caught in possession and in injury time when he floated one into the crowd. Love the lad on his day but somebody needs to give him a shake. Not the only one tbf.

Unread 12-02-2018, 07:40 AM
Stickman

If he went tomorrow he’d be a flop.

Needs to seriously get his arse into gear.
Closed Thread